[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (103KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
103KB, 1400x1400px
Find a flaw.
>>
He's British
>>
It's too bad that Mr. Bean his Rowan Atkinson's most famous work when his BEST work was Blackadder
>>
>>91615796
Blackadder is such a fedora show
>Le posh smarty people saying silly things and dry man reacts
>>
>>91615780
He decided not to return to his home planet.
>>
>>91615780
No one in the show had ankles
>>
>>91615894
Each season was completely different. That description only describes the Victorian season.
>>
>>91615894
Yeah, but it did that first (at least to that level of popularity).

It's like saying the Flintstones was shit because of all the other animated family sitcoms that exist. Sure it's been done to death now, but when it first arrived it was revolutionary.
>>
>>91615796
>>91615912
>tfw Rowan and the rest of the Adder cast wanted to do a new Blackadder series back in the early 00's
>tfw Hugh Laurie landed the House MD role
>tfw Rowan was willing to wait until House ended, thought it would only last a season or two
>tfw eight years later when House was canned Rowan and the rest of the cast were too old and tired to embark on another Blackadder series
I'll go back to /tv/ now
>>
>>91615988
Is that really the reason?

A series of Blackadder would be what, 6 episodes at about 30 minutes each? Surely there would be time in his schedule after a season of House, especially at the start when it was in the air if it would be popular?
>>
>>91615988
Too old? Can you be too old for Blackadder
>>
>>91615988
I remember reading about a version with a band with Baldrick as the drummer. That could have been fun.
>>
>>91616167
They are getting on a bit; Tony Robinson is 70.
>>
>>91615780

>voiced by Alan Tudyk

Fuck's sake, that guy is everywhere and you never know it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.