[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superdad was a mistake. Jon is cool though.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473235029052.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1473235029052.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Superdad was a mistake. Jon is cool though.
>>
>>91611004
One of those statements is true. The other one makes me want to punch my hand up your rectum and pull your spine out through your ass.
>>
File: blogger-image--1430612007.jpg (158KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1430612007.jpg
158KB, 640x493px
>>91611004
The current superman run seems a lot more like a Jon story then a Superman story. That's why I can see why people don't like Superdad as much. But I think that's fine, as soon as Jon becomes popular enough to get his own series I bet you'll get the superman stories that you want back.

It might take a few years, I don't think I've ever seen a character so instantly loved and adored by the fans as Jon though. What a great introduction to the character. Especially for readers jumping on in rebirth, must feel like this is a character new to the universe just like Jon is. Jon symbolizes everything right with DC Rebirth.
>>
>>91611004
Don't be mad Superbrofag. In the end your guy was at least useful for something.
>>
>>91611004
Nah, fuck 'em both. Call me when the real Clark and Lois from pre-52 show up.
>>
>>91611004

atleast Superman got to be a dad

Spiderman never did
>>
>>91613934
That's who Superdad is?
>>
>>91611004
>Superbrofags are this mad

>>91613934
In other words, you just want different creative team behind them.
>>
They were always the same person. Superbro was just Superman after Dr. M magically removed his love for Lois. He continued to be the world's hero.

Superdad was the love for Lois that had been removed turned into a person by Telos in convergence. He still had Superman's soul, but protecting his wife, and later his son, became his main priority.

And now they've been reunited to one complete person who will have to balance being a hero and a family man.

This is the story DC is telling right now, and I'm loving all of it. It's the Superman story I've been wanting them to tell for a long time.
>>
>>91613603
Our guy is just your guy though.
>>
>>91614096
I just realized. Rebirth is about Manhattan removing everyone's true love's story post FP.
>>
>>91614096
That's a pretty good explanation.
>>
>>91613456
Supes comes out in Action Comics, Justice League, Superman as well as a bunch of cameos other serials, I think blue can share the spotlight for a couple of arcs.
>>
>>91611004
>Superdad was a mistake
Well what should they have done, genius? Some crappy One-More-Day-tier mental gymnastics to justify Superman not marrying Lois?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.