[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Jack have stopped him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Double Jack.png (838KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Double Jack.png
838KB, 1280x800px
Could Jack have stopped him?
>>
Well he doesn't have a crown so-
OH WAIT FUTURE JACK.
OH FUCK.
>>
>>91607524
if death by blood loss did, what do you fucking think, nimrod.
>>
Who's the Jawa?
>>
>>91607620
>He was able to take out multiple kings without a scratch
>Killed a giant fucking god snake
>Implying Jack could land a hit on him
Nigga.

>>91607621
Double King, killed a lot of kings and disrupted the power scale in his fictional universe. Punched the Queen of death in the eye, guy doesn't mess around.
>>
>>91607621
It's Double King from Felix Colgrave's cartoon of the same name. Look up "Double King" on YouTube.
>>
>>91607678
>>91607709
thanks
>>
>>91607524
Jack would beat him again and again and again not killing him and eventually give up and let him win because it's not worth his time
>>
>>91607524
Obviously
>>
>>91607524
Jack can easily kill double nigger, just needs to cut off one finger and he's done
>>
>>91607678
Main issue is How Double King approaches Jack.

>Brazenly walked up to the Rat King, who greeted him in friendship, only for Double King to squeeze his skull out of his face in a sneak attack.
>Snuck attack the pumpkin queen.
>Stabbed and decapitated the Lord of the flies, who was evidently born within arm's reach of the Double King.
>Snuck attacked the Serpent Queen
>We have no idea how he approached the Moist, but the crown eluded his grasp, so it's moot.
>Rode his Siege Castle into battle against the Mountain King. Failed to acquire that crown.
>Just picked up Durt the Elder's Crown, but evidently rejected it.
>Failed to catch any Cockatoos
>Hemophilia.
>Failed to get Death's Crown, and had his napkin crown taken from him.
>Full-heartedly bitched until death gave him her crown to shut him up.

so, it seems his primary means of acquiring crowns is sneak attack... Jack dealt pretty well with, what was it, Six bounty hunters all sneak attacking him at once? I'm giving the edge to jack.
>>
>>91607678
>He was able to take out multiple kings without a scratch
They hardly put up a fight
>Killed a giant fucking god snake
It was more threatening than hostile. Double King is very persistent, has enough stamina, strength and speed to scale up a wall, durability to survive a plummet off a cliff into the ocean and some intelligence, but we see Double King's limits when he is not swift enough to catch a crab or bird.

Jack's too swift for him.
>>
>>91607965
I'm gonna be that guy and say we don't know what he went through to toss Moist out of the Ocean. But you still have a point.

>>91608001
Hell I'd still want to see it.
>>
>>91607965
Double King never got in an actual fight
>>
>>91608081
>Hell I'd still want to see it.
Have you seen the Samurai Jack intro? Remember the part with the pink thing swiping at Jack? More or less that. Swipe, jump, hard steel shattering strike to the head with back of the blade
>Looks like there'll be no crown for you crazy round man.
>>
>>91607524
Op, do you remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5xvXwnUw3I

Double King would last approximately 0 fucking seconds on his very best day.
>>
Double King is a glass cannon
He relies on fast sneak attacks to win and not hesitating.

He could probably rek a lot of anime people because of how they all waste time standing around.
>>
I think it goes, that Jack doesn't want to fight DK, and just leaves. But DK keeps fucking following him, no matter what, for weeks.

Plot twist. Does Aku have a crown?
>>
>>91607524
I'm gonna need the full version of that Double King pic, cuz damn that's awesome
>>
>>91607524
though double king is relentless ruthless and fearless, he is not shown to be more then a standard murderer with some pretty sick swords, he is still not quite on jacks level
>>
>>91610345
I guess his big black horns are SORT of a crown.
>>
File: tumblr_oob8uitOJQ1ut02vjo1_1280.jpg (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oob8uitOJQ1ut02vjo1_1280.jpg
293KB, 1280x800px
>>91610574
>>
File: tumblr_ooj5a8azEs1ut02vjo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooj5a8azEs1ut02vjo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>91611183
Mah man. Someone posted a link to the finished version, but I think the one you posted could stand on its own
>>
>>91611279
he doesnt have the fly king ring
>>
Since we all agree that Jack stomps Double King.
Is there an opponent Double King can actually take on with arguments for both contenders possible?
Someone he can actually beat who isn't a complete joke?
>>
>>91611279
Whose tumblr is this from?
>>
>>91613250
zekeyspaceylizard
>>
File: pwnd.gif (555KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
pwnd.gif
555KB, 480x272px
>>91610345
>>91610851
>Double King vs Aku
AHA HA HA HA glorious! Very very short but glorious.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.