[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 3 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Wakfu_Characters.jpg (125KB, 640x480px)
Wakfu_Characters.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
What's your favorite episode/arc anons?
Mine were the Kris la krass episodes.
>>
The one with the dude guarding the fountain eternally was really sweet
>>
How did you guys feel about the english dub?
I felt like it was good.
>>
>>91607460
People usually think it was shit. From the limited sample I saw it didn't look that bad. Though I watched it in the original language so I can't really tell.
>>
>>91607460
>I felt like it was good.
It's pretty unanimously hated
How could you like it
>>
File: wakfu___alia_by_jaguare19.png (692KB, 556x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wakfu___alia_by_jaguare19.png
692KB, 556x1000px
>>91607321
>boyfriend doesn't remember you
>bring him homecooked meals every single day
>bear the pain of a broken heart just to see him happy and to keep him company

weapons-grade tier waifu
>>
File: adamai_by_kurokitty.png (51KB, 1000x350px) Image search: [Google]
adamai_by_kurokitty.png
51KB, 1000x350px
From last thread:
>>91604903
>adamai doesn't want revenge, he merely took the redpill and joined the only group that actually tried to save the world instead of sacrificing it for a single person's sake.
A single god's sake, in fact, which makes an interesting difference when you think about it. They want the gods dead; Adamai preferred to let a god die than risk the world. It doesn't line up too badly. From there they just need to convince him that the gods are shit in general, and seeing how brainless Pinpin is, it wouldn't be too hard to believe it. Plus Adamai doesn't seem overly attached to this world. He may not be Qilby-tier yet, but I see potential in him to start taking an active dislike in the people of this world because they hinder his own race's expansion.
>>
>>91607926
I hope they go more toward s01 writing with more nuanced and non-simple goals and personalities for the characters, but you're probably right in that the group will turn out to be truly evil.
>>
>>91608017
>you're probably right in that the group will turn out to be truly evil.
I said no such thing. While it certainly sounds like a convenient excuse to justify their murderous revenge against their parents, Tot could really give them the belief that the world would be better off without gods. They certainly haven't been much use since Ogrest's Chaos anyway, so unless the BoF simply become the new tyrants (and they seem to have enough sociopaths to do so), there's an angle for them to genuinely be trying to improve the world even though they lack the conscience to avoid indiscriminate murder in the process.

I kind of feel naive to not immediately assume they're just out for blood, but morally grey characters working for the greater good have been done before, I like the idea, and Tot usually tries to nuance his villains in a similar way.
>>
File: 1mxapu.jpg (40KB, 762x298px) Image search: [Google]
1mxapu.jpg
40KB, 762x298px
>>91607460
Horrible. The levels were incredibly unbalanced. Over half of the time, it sounded like they were recording the lines while the cartoon was playing in the background. A good comparison between would be the 'Rubliax' episode. Especially when he's fighting the stone duplicates. Listen to how loud the grunting noises Pinpin is making compared to the music and the sound effects. You can barely make them out over all the grunting; and even then, it's not even slightly convincing compared to the French version, which sounds like he's actually performing those actions.
Not to mention that the voice acting was just.. not okay at all. English Nox sounded like he was trying to impersonate the french one, and failing miserably when he tried to add some of his own sauce on top of it. Grougal's voice just sounded like they took MorphVox and lowered the pitch by -5.

I couldn't stand listening to it more than just a couple of episodes; and when some of my friends preferred the dub over the sub, which they essentially slowly gave up on the dub and switched to French because it never improved in S1 like they thought it would.

I just don't get it. They could have hired ANYBODY ELSE and done a better job than what these guys did. Fuck. I would have signed up if I knew how much of a letdown the dub was going to be. I'm still really frustrated about it, since I was looking forward to having a dub; and freaked out when it was announced, praying to the 12 (13) gods that the dub wouldn't be godawful. Man was I wrong.

I heard they 'grow into their part' around S2.. but I don't really think it's that worth it compared to just listening to French; since it's most likely comparing S1's sour milk to S2's chunky sour milk.
>>
File: Bakara Julith.webm (3MB, 780x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bakara Julith.webm
3MB, 780x420px
>>91607291
hopefully not soon

they should take their time and make it polished/perfect and not rush it
>>
>>91607291
The one that wasn't pandering french animu garbage that looks like something from newgrounds
>>
>>91610950
So everything past episode 5 or so? That's not very specific.
>>
>>91607460
Shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.