[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A rick and morty question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Annie from the anatomy park episode looks an awful lot like rick's wife and morty's grandmother Diane?
>>
>>91605645
You're overthinking it. Also, Rick wouldn't let Morty make out with his dead wife.
>>
>>91605690
I don't know man. Rick is a little bit of a sicko...you don't know with him.
>>
File: ricks wife.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ricks wife.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>91605645
>>
the memory was fake, that isnt even what his wife looked like for all we know
>>
>>91605807
Why isn't there more r34 art of Dianne Sanchez?
>>
>>91605690
Rick cockblocked Morty and also knew that her underaged vagina was puffy somehow.
>>
>>91605807

Shouldn't she be a redhead? Summer's red hair has to come from SOMEWHERE
>>
>>91605962
what are recessive genes?
>>
>>91605645
You mean the wife that Rick admitted was a complete work of fiction.
>>
>>91605645
We don't know what Rick's wife looked like. Rick says the scenario we saw was fake, a ruse to fool his captors. It's possible that he's lying, but until we get further confirmation there's no reason to believe that anything shown was true.
>>
>>91605961
Woah
>>
>>91606245
>>91607340
Oh so that means Beth was a work of fiction too. Not everything had to be fabricated.

Something did happen to his family. I'm guessing they stole his portal gun while he was eating chicken nuggets and ran to a dimension that Rick can't access because his DNA goggles can't find it. Could be something entirely different.
>>
>>91605645
Nothing suspicious about it.

Rick was plowing her.
>>
>>91606233
Co-Dominant. Red Hair is Co-Dominant. That's why you get Strawberry Blondes, and Auburn Hair. What we think of as "Redheads" Is he codominant Red hair gene attatched to the recessive gene of blonde.

You're still right, though. I'm a redhead, and my Mom's a redhead. My Grandma was scared for months after she had my mom, that there was a mixup at the hospital and someone would show up one day to take my mom away from her. She didn't calm down until she had my uncle (also redhead) a few years later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.