[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confessions thread i couldn't answer this question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1385006710754.jpg (667KB, 970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385006710754.jpg
667KB, 970x1200px
confessions thread

i couldn't answer this question
>>
File: IMG_2206.png (119KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.png
119KB, 225x227px
>>91605503
It's Ben Reily

But I don't blame you for not reading/remembering it. The clone saga was terrible :/
>>
Still don't know which one is Rocksteady and which one is Bebop.
>>
>>91605503
Seriously? You don't know the clone saga?

>>91606074
Easy way to remember is R for Rocksteady and Rhino.
>>
>>91605503
>it's an anime convention
>they ask questions about spiderman
No, the real question you should be asking is Who gave Johnathan Joestar the Joestar family sword?
>>
File: 1166282862024.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1166282862024.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>91605864
That god damn cat always got its way
why are cats so cute
>>
>>91606332
Was it Jojo?
>>
>>91606332
Ah, I know he's the not shit zombie knight with the hair thing who isn't Tarkus but I can't remember his name
fuck I even remember they got screwed over by Mary Queen of Scots when they were alive
>>
File: 1465314492709.jpg (56KB, 625x401px) Image search: [Google]
1465314492709.jpg
56KB, 625x401px
I haven't bought a comic book since the Secret Invasion arc
>>
File: floor it.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
floor it.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>91605503
BvS and MoS are two of my favorite movies and I can't wait to watch WW/JL even though I hated SS
I loved all the MCU Netflix shows and can't wait for Defenders and Frank.
I don't like Pixar in the slightest. I think Toy Story 1 is okay, and despise everything else. Out of all of them, I hate the Incredibles most of all and can't for the life of me understand its following.
I write shipping fanfiction.
A huge reason I get into shows now is for shipping
Not really /co/ related, but the new Power Rangers movie is one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>91605503
What happens next? What havoc do these fake geek girls cause? Why are they infiltrating an expo?

'Cause if that's just a one off joke I don't really get it.
>>
>>91607785
Yeah it was Zombro, I totally forget his name. Tarkus was a douche tho.
>>
>>91608322
that it the joke. that its bizarre to think a bunch of already attractive women would spin some web of lies and spend a few hundred bucks on cosplay to get into a convention for a thing they only pretend to like.
if all they actually wanted was to be drooled over they would save themselves the time, money, and effort by just slipping into a little black dress and hitting up a nightclub
>>
i liked the clone saga
>>
I've never once reacted to rape and the only gore that I've ever found horrifying was the scene in Hellraiser 2 where the guy hallucinates the bugs all over him and starts cutting himself but even that didn't bother me.

But there's one page in Crossed that really fucked me up it's the one where the guy thinks he can protect his family with a salt circle
Nothing else in Crossed bothered me but something about that moment, I'm not sure if it's his non-Crossed wife screaming at him to look at what he did as they're both raped, gored, and their daughter is ripped to shreds or the hopelessness that the scene is meant to inspire
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.