[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people complaining about the pacing in a cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4950.png (198KB, 643x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4950.png
198KB, 643x361px
>there are people complaining about the pacing in a cartoon with only 10 episodes to wrap up 4 seasons of story, all while pleasing fans and simultaneously introducing new characters so the series doesn't just feature a mute, crazy Samurai talking to himself

You kinda asked for this when you wanted a new season. I think that, despite the short timeframe and rushed pacing, each episode so far has been quite good. Complaining about the pacing is sort of pointless because there's literally nothing Genndy can do about that given how little time he has to work with.
>>
>>91594404
>4 seasons of story

It was an episodic show, you clown.
>>
/co/ is the last place to look for if you want valuable opinions, OP. Shitposts aside, this board is full of babies that don't read comics or watch cartoons
>>
>>91594404
>>91594536
>>91594607
Good to know that the No Self-Awareness Squad is at it again.
>>
>>91594404
>4 seasons of story
It was episodic with continuity, there was no overarching plot that kept escalating. The only plot thread that needed wrapping up was "gotta get back, back the the past, samurai jack"
>>
>>91594404
Also, this was originally supposed to be a 90 minute movie.
>>
>>91596386
I would be interested to see someone try and edit the season down to 90 minutes once it's over.
>>
>>91596420
Does a living human exist that can do a good impression of Mako's Aku? I would be interesting in seeing that dubbing over Baldwin.
>>
>4 seasons of story

SJ had at best 4 episodes of story, it was an episodic series until s5
>>
>>91594607
>babies that don't read comics or watch cartoons

Oxymoron.
>>
>>91594404
It's still a valid complaint. Bad pacing is bad pacing, regardless of whatever the circumstances are.
>>
I like the season so far, but I agree that it feels like some of it is rushed. We're five episodes in, and we still don't know how jack is going to get the sword. We still have to resolve ashi and jacks insanity, plus the horseman, plus actually fighting aku
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.