[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is Zuko and Iroh's journey to seek redemption the best thing this series had to offer?
>>
>>91594399

Avatar's greatest achievement is cultivating a foundation for the GOAT Legend of Korra.
>>
>>91594399
>weekly thread
>>
>>91594399
yes but zuko should have ended up with katara
>>
>>91594418
I actually havent watched Legend of Korra. Still downloading the 4 seasons.

I didnt like the series back in the days because of the character designs (I didnt like anime style that much). When I started the series a month ago cause of a friend, I didnt like how the series was handled in an episodic format, except probably the Fire book which I enjoyed a lot.
I disliked Zuko and saw Iroh only was a comic relief when the series started. But as the episodes passed, I saw how Zuko started to evolve to a more complex character, with his inner fights and insecurities.
>>
File: 4chanlolface.png (92KB, 333x334px)
4chanlolface.png
92KB, 333x334px
>>91594418
>>
>>91594399
No the best thing AVTAB has to offer is god-tier world building. Theirs not a single episode that doesn't expand on the worlds lore.
>>
File: sokka.png (363KB, 477x319px)
sokka.png
363KB, 477x319px
>>91594726
zuko was pretty HOT. it's good he didn't settle for an ICE cold bitch like katara.
>>
>>91594399
I didn't notice the hair on zuko before since it meshed with the background and I thought it was a random guy wearing a beanie slanted.
>>
>>91594885
>havent watched Legend of Korra

Good.

You dont want to see how they shit on their worldbuilding and change stuff that was stated in The Legend of Aang.
>>
>>91594399
Yes, by an enormous margin.
>>
>>91595038
>The Legend of Aang.
go away euro
>>
File: jin.jpg (65KB, 544x713px)
jin.jpg
65KB, 544x713px
>>91594726
Get your shit tier shipping out of here

We all know who the real pairing should have been
>>
>>91596193
Thanks to the comics, we all know he left somber girl.
I just want to believe Zuko went to Earth Kingdom to find her. We all know she'd never be the Fire Lord wife and instead of tht she became his lover.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.