[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so these are obviously Woolies, who else can we expect to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: woolies.png (770KB, 1920x1080px)
woolies.png
770KB, 1920x1080px
Ok so these are obviously Woolies, who else can we expect to be back in the next episode?

The jump good monkeys? The Spartans? Maybe Ashi finds the Lava Monster's tablet with 'FREE' written on it?
>>
>>91591060
spoil your shit you unbelievable underage faggot
>>
>>91591083
No spoilers here you mongoloid
>>
File: 1491217038806.jpg (17KB, 240x250px)
1491217038806.jpg
17KB, 240x250px
>>91591112
>>91591083
Back to /rebbit/

Both. Of. You. NOW.
>>
>>91591060
Maybe Extor or the Triceraquins?
I'd LOVE if she met the princess bounty hunter
>>
>>91591060
I mean, it could be pretty much anyone if the woolies of all critters appear, but I'm betting on the talking dogs at the very least, and probably the Scotsclan with Scotsdaddy.
>>
>>91591083
It's in the promo they just released, you dunce. Blame AS if you're worried about shit getting spoiled.
>>
my god give that girl something to eat
>>
>>91591496
She has the perfect thin, yet still shapely body.
>>
>>91591464
Extor would be too old, unless he's like a brain in a jar or something
>>
>>91591060
The Guardian better be back eventually, Genddy can't just let that unadressed.
>>
>>91591613
All the time portals were destroyed, so we can assume Aku killed him.
>>
>>91591637
His portal was out in the middle of nowhere and you need to ride 3 magic monsters to get there. Aku probably doesn't know about it
>>
>>91591637
The Guardian episode implies that Jack's fate is to use the portal eventually, hence him saying "not yet", so I'm still hoping he shows up.
It would be a missed opportunity to not use him to some effect, even if Jack doesn't use his portal, since a big part of the fanbase has expectations about him returning on Season 5.
>>
>>91591060
>Genndy
>Remembering canon
Remember the bounty hunters from the Princess Mira episode?
Remember that they were mostly aliens?
>>
>>91591683
yeah well he remembered the Woolies at least
>>
>>91591496
You LE THICC days have enough to keep you happy already.
>>
>>91591060
>who else can we expect to be back in the next episode?
Well who do you think is going to find Jack's sword?
>>
Why are they in burqas?
>>
the scotsman I'm 100% sure

maybe blue dog
>>
>>91591743
Jack is? With help from Ashi possibly.
>>
>>91591803
Have you even seen the new episode?
Scotsmans dead.
>>
>>91591919
Only his body, he'll be back.
>>
>>91591060
Woolies appeared in one episode, one of the weaker ones(read: not bad, jut not as good) from season 1. By that criteria, ANYONE can show up.
>>
>>91591919
>Scotsmans dead.

Scotsman is one with the force now
>>
>>91591060
I'd love to see all the people Jack has helped over the series come back to rally behind him. Feels like it'd be a great way to end the series, showing how much he has influenced Aku's world with good.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.