[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he Kill ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: The_Guardian.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Guardian.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>
>>91591041
Were the blue things from last episode the same race as the Guardian?
>>
>>91591041
The guy said he lived for eons and had bested many warriors in that time.

There's a possibility Aku passed by when he was conquering the world and could not defeat the Guardian back then, and never bothered again assuming he thinks Jack can't defeat him either.
>>
>>91591041
Assuming the Guardian has some divine nature on him due the Portal then Aku never bothered to even get close, as soon as anything holy is involved Aku gets scared like a little bitch.
>>
>>91591041
Probably retconned out of existence. I don't think S5 Jack is going to become a greek king.
>>
>>91591041
I think we may get an explanation. I could easily see aku keeping away of he is or the champion of some divine being.
But he could also easily be retconned
>>
>>91591068
The guardian aint furry
>>
I'd be willing to bet that Aku either tried or never bothered to fuck with him, or that Aku's sight isn't able to settle on that area, and he has no idea that the Guardian and his portal exist.
>>
>>91591041
No. Genny forget

But do not fear: i'm sure there will be some low-ass explanation to get shit retconned
>>
File: season 1 episode 2.png (388KB, 693x520px) Image search: [Google]
season 1 episode 2.png
388KB, 693x520px
>>91591114
He's been with us since the beginning.
>>
>>91592448

>No. Genny forget

He literally said they'd be dealing with the Guardian when he took fan questions before the first episode aired, where the fuck were you?
>>
>>91591114
If you don't have divine powers you can't do shit to Aku.

If the portal is of divine origine then maybe it can help the Guardian (or maybe Aku simply doesn't know about this particular time portal) but otherwise he's dead.
>>
>>91591041
If the fucking Woolies are still alive then he's still alive
>>
>>91591201
Genndy said that he will be addressed, and we already saw picks of the cemetery of giant robots of his episode on the promos.

So yes, he WILL show up.
>>
>>91594889
>>91594940
>>91594996
>Ashi comes across the Guardian's portal next week
>the portal is destroyed, the Guardian is dead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.