[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: All you need is love love love.jpg (121KB, 888x672px) Image search: [Google]
All you need is love love love.jpg
121KB, 888x672px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
Me :(
>>
Both?
>>
>>91590422
Both of them
>>
Both.

>>91590431
You too.
>>
Do married christians really sleep in seperate beds?
>>
>>91590459
no
>>
Both. They're basically how Jerry and Beth types are in real life.
>>
>>91590459
yes
>>
Everyone.
>>
>>91590459
Are you so out of touch that you believe everything Morel Oral says?
>>
>>91590459
maybe
>>
>>91590459

Depends on how much you hate each other.
>>
File: 1491953957424.png (325KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491953957424.png
325KB, 2000x2000px
>>91590422
>that song
I hope it stays dark forever
I hope the worst isn't over
>>
>>91590459
Its a cartoon man
>>
>>91590422
Both of them. Both of their parents. They were the products of what was probably a long line of awful people breaking their children.
>>
>>91590459

depends how out of love they are
>>
>>91590422
Bloberta initially, then Clay and Bloberta, then mostly Clay. Bloberta was fucking poison though. I think whatever person she got her hooks in would have turned out as bad or worse than Clay in the end.
>>
>>91590439
This.
>>
>>91590459
It's a convention of old TV shows. It was taboo to imply sexuality so the husband and wife slept in separate beds. Fred and Wilma were the first TV couple to sleep in the same bed.
>>
File: 1097727-vlcsnap_323142.png (246KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1097727-vlcsnap_323142.png
246KB, 640x480px
I AM DROWNING
>>
>>91594200
Ironically Bloberta would have been absolved of all wrong doing had the show not been canceled mid-season.

The plan was to have Bloberta, after the second to last episode (before Dino had to throw together a finale to wrap shit up), start an affair with the cowardly police officer who's wife left him.

The relationship would turn out to be super healthy for Bloberta and shit and she would finally find happiness.

Meanwhile Clay would get his comeuppence when his dad shows up at his doorstep following the events of the second to last episode, reveal he's dying, and Bloberta and Orel overriding Clay and allowing him to live with him during his last days (though with the cavet that he had to share a room/bed with Orel). And have his dad actively usurp his position in the family in terms of supporting Bloberta's affair and undoing the damage Clay did to Orel by way of shooting him and refusing to take responsibility for it.
>>
>>91590422
bloberta
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.