[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duke is Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ooev0gLNrU1ucirako2_1280.png (1MB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooev0gLNrU1ucirako2_1280.png
1MB, 1280x713px
Duke is Batman
>>
Omg! This is so true! Lol also at the end of the "I am Gotham" arc they hint that Bruce will die in the future. Lol
>>
>>91589323
>Do a long arc where Bruce is "dead" and someone else is Batman
>Fifteen years later, do it again
>Five years later, do it again
>One year later, do it again
>>
>>91589387
Scott Synder Steals morrisons Batman,
>>
>>91589323
They're not going to kill Bruce again when they did it only a year ago, sure they rehash ideas, but atleast give them some credit

Also Duke is nowhere near trained enough to be Batman, get your head out of your ass
>>
>>91589430
>They're not going to kill Bruce again when they did it only a year ago, sure they rehash ideas, but atleast give them some credit
King says it in a Interview. Scott Synder will kill Batman for Duke.
>>
>>91589323
>fighting is the only prerequisite to being Batman Cassies too dumb and Duke is still a kid.
I don't think Duke or Cassie will be Batman, my money is on Jason or Luke. Jason because there's rumors that the Dark Trinity will be broken up for a while and Luke because said rumors say there's a big change coming to his character soon.
>>
>>91589430
Duke is Batman
Nrama: But Tom, you say something about Batman's death.

King: Yeah, this comes from Scott Snyder, who's probably going to kill me for sharing this

http://www.newsarama.com/30684-tom-king-on-batman-5-s-surprises-and-revelations-about-the-future.html
>>
>>91589473
Just brought Bruce Wayne and they're already planning to kill him. Starting to sound like Marvel with that kind of BS.
>>
>>91589323
It's going to be Bat-Cow.
>>
>>91589473

He calls Bruce flying between two buildings his "birth". So, the death he's talking about there likely isn't actually killing him.

>I gave him a birth. I mean, he literally flew between two buildings - one was Finger and one was Kane. And he came out the other side.
>>
>>91589503
He will die the reddit says it.
>>
>>91589413
Azrael and Dick were fine. My problem is we JUST did the Gordon mechsuit bullshit.
>>
Damian loses his father for the third time ??
Who will be his legal guardian????
Dick or Superman
>>
>>91589603
Alfred
>>
>>91589997
He did not care about damian as bruce had amnesia...No one has taken care of damian at the time..
legal guardian

Jason is bruce legal adopted son and Dick too .
That is, according to the law, they are his legal guardian..or ?
>>
I am getting real tired of this bullshit, All I want is a good detective story with Batman and Bruce Wayne no Bat family no end of the world bullshit just a nice quiet story with Nocturna or Mad Monk or something just a nice FUCKING pulp story but NOOO....FUCK
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.