[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Slade so perfect? Holy shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: RCO006_1488988419.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006_1488988419.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Why is Slade so perfect? Holy shit.
>>
>>91588649
sauce?
>>
>>91588649
What the fuck was Wilson's family like that he thinks THIS horseshit is normal?
>>
File: Deathstroke_06_18.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke_06_18.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
You do realize Jericho is literally fucking his dad's longtime friend, right?
>>
>>91588649
>>91589307
>family fun times: the comicbook
>>
>>91589307
>was
>>
Wow this is literally a soap opera.
>>
>>91590065
No shit, it's a cape comic.
>>
>>91590065
It is, question is: it is the Brazilian kind, the Venezuelan kind or the Mexican kind?
>>
>>91590088
What's the difference and in which one does everyone die at the end?
>>
>>91590098
The Brazilian tend to use more slavery as plot, the Mexican and Venezuelan kind tend to use more relationship drama for plot. At least that's my understanding
>>
Reminder that Slade regularly, and canonically, fucked a mentally-ill 14-year-old.

But it's okay because he brutally murders people for money.
>>
>>91590127
> fucked a mentally-ill 14-year-old
At least she was sane enough to realize how fuckable Slade is.
>>
>>91590127
To be fair the only person who tried to justify Slade's crimes was Wolfman.Dude would write a story showing Slade doing everything wrong then try to fool readers into thinking Slade did nothing wrong.

Priest writes a story about Slade doing everything wrong and doesn't try to fool readers. I wonder how Priest is going to use Terra once Slade sets up his new team.
>>
>>91590127
Seriously, what kind of 14 year old girl wants to sex with slade? He is a fucking grandpa to her
>>
>>91590426
A good-looking grandpa.
>>
>>91590426
A very sexy, /fit/ grandpa.
>>
>>91590426
>I have never known a teenage girl or young woman
The literal filth I used to hear about some of my teachers, anon.
>>
>>91590426
> what are silver foxes/daddy types
Anon...
>>
>>91590127
>Reminder that Slade regularly, and canonically, fucked a mentally-ill 14-year-old.
Where's the problem? In some countries (even western ones) that's legal.
>>
>>91590568
Being legal doesn't make it not creepy
>>
>>91590426
>Seriously, what kind of 14 year old girl wants to sex with a mature, handsome, physically fit multimillionaire?

Mate you cold drop any single adjective out and I'd still have a laundry list of chicks who would want to bang him.

Also
I never really bought Slade sleeping with Terra because Slade worked for African warlords and Eastern European despots, who find it far easier to pay in women rather than gold. I'm just saying he probably gets enough that he wouldn't have to stick his dick in crazy.
>>
>>91589307
Well, he WAS

Until he tried to murder him for his suit but then he felt so guilty it made him suicidal and now he's trying to resurrect him out of a coma

Also they met when Joey was a teen
>>
>>91590607
Why is it creepy?
>>
>>91590607
Nothing is creepy.
In the same way that nothing is beautiful or ugly or interesting.
It creeps YOU out, it's beautiful to him, ugly to her, interesting to us, etc.
But nothing IS any of these things in itself.
>>
>>91590644
How many judges has that worked on?
>>
>>91590644
What would you call that time he convinced his daughter to keep radioactive carcinogenic material in her hollowed-out eye socket (which he was also responsible for) in a bid to kill Superman's kid... and didn't tell her?
>>
>>91590657
Plenty, outside the US. My friend in spain was telling me about a case there where a court admonished a teacher for fucking his 13yo student, but stated he did nothing criminally wrong (as the AoC then was 13) and was merely unprofessional. Cleared of all charges.

You have to realize the US is a very puritan, prudish country with a flawed legal system that emphasizes MUH FEELS..
>>
>>91590657
Irrelevant. Judges decide based on legality , not creepiness.
>>
>>91590672
Hey now, Kryptonite eye bling was hot in the mid 00s!
>>
>>91590497

Fucking disgusting.

Tell us more.
>>
>>91590695
That seems unlikely because even when the AoC in Spain was 13 (it's 16 now) there were still laws restricting abuse of a position of authority, which that would definitely come under.

Kind of like how there are sometimes laws that it's not criminal if someone in an age band of say 16 to 18 has sex with someone a bit younger than 16, but is an offence over that. There are usually additional security laws beyond a simple age limit.

Most western European countries do have better sexual laws than the US does but I wouldn't say it's because MUH FEELS.
>>
>>91590644
>>91590695
>pedo ITT
>>
>>91590426
>handsome
>charismatic
>ripped
>intelligent
>rich
>mature

Yeah what does she see in him?
>>
>>91590813
Nah it wasn't illegal at all. Anyways, we're really stunted religiously when it comes to the matter. A 16 year old girl can fuck the entire football team and as far as the law is concerned, that's a-ok. But if she fucks an 18 year old, she's being taken advantage of and its sick. I always like to say "pretend the person in question murdered someone, should she go to jail or get off scott free because he/she is under 18?". If the former is applicable, and they should be tried as an adult, then why not treat them as adults regarding sex?

>>91590824
puritan detected
>>
>>91590922
>Nah it wasn't illegal at all.
You'd need to quote the case to me, it sounds v. suspicious from your anecdotal outline.

Sexual laws are never going to be comfortably clean because sex isn't, but the countries with the best ones have ways to accommodate that. Like your murder analogy is nonsense because even if you are underage you don't get off scot-free for murder. And your example would be legal in both cases in my countries assume no issues with consent or duress.

It's also not all that puritan to regard having sex with your own 13 year old student as massively inappropriate and creepy. Most European countries including Spain would find that illegal and worthy of long-term monitoring beyond the initial punishment in 2017.
>>
>>91590824
just trying to analyse the situation, anon, nothing personal
>>
>>91590911
an eyepatch, bitches love eyepatches
>>
>>91590426

Terra had Daddy/Acceptance issue and he played into them.
>>
>>91591001

Oh and he's an emotionally distant bad boy with a gravelly voice. He's probably also hung and great in bed.

It's not even fair.
>>
>>91590991
I'd have to ask him for it.

> if you are underage you don't get off scot-free for murder
Yeah you do. Sure you get some probation or therapy, but you dont serve time. There are exceptions because, again, MUH FEELS judicial system where people want them tried as adults.

>It's also not all that puritan to regard having sex with your own 13 year old student as massively inappropriate and creepy
That's an extreme example to show the contrast between cultures. Even on that extreme end, it was just unprofessional and weird at worst. The point is to not legislate personal taste. I THINK there's a state in Mexico where they just have teens go to a physician and get checked to see if they're ready for it or not, which would be an ideal system.
>>
>>91590612
He didn't do it because he was all about that teenage poon, he did it because it was one way to control her, and a few times they kinda show that the dynamic is almost the opposite, Terra is the aggressor, and is manipulating Slade
>>
>>91591074
>MUH FEELS
I'm... sorry but wouldn't a MUH FEELS judicial system want them tried underage and given therapy instead of, y'know, putting them in jail?
>>
>>91590127
It must have been awkward watching Teen Titans on CN with Terra and Slade scenes.
>>
>>91591117
No, we're inconsistent as fuck. Some minors who do horrible things have a lynch mob against them (understandably so) demand they be tried as adults. Sometimes they get off with virtually no punishment (like that texas teen that killed 3 people while drunk driving) or sometimes they get tried as adults, like those slenderman girls, i think. I mean, if you're gonna say "you're an adult at 18" then at least be consistent about it.
>>
File: 0611.jpg (71KB, 419x452px) Image search: [Google]
0611.jpg
71KB, 419x452px
>>91591092
Ruthlessly controlling him, an experienced soldier and professional killer-for-hire with adult children who followed in his footsteps, with that hot underage pussy.

Man, Terra was totally the only one in the wrong here, right Wolfman?
>>
>>91591074
>Yeah you do. Sure you get some probation or therapy, but you dont serve time.
I would suggest you look more into murders committed by non-adults, because that is definitely not what happens in every instance.

>Even on that extreme end, it was just unprofessional and weird at worst.
No, on the extreme end it would be criminal. It would be criminal in Spain today.

>The point is to not legislate personal taste
The point is to protect vulnerable young people and stop sexual predators.

> I THINK there's a state in Mexico where they just have teens go to a physician and get checked to see if they're ready for it or not, which would be an ideal system.
That's a nice solution in your head, but in reality would be totally fraught with problems just as a strict age limit is. Imagine the position the physician is put in there relative to family situations and the checks and balances on the physician themselves, their ethics.

The best laws for this thing do have a degree of flexibility but it's bias or idiocy to suggest there is never any criminal behavior in adult teacher sleeping with their own 13 year old student. Not gonna talk this out anymore ITT cause I'm off but your thinking on this seems pretty ignorant and surface-level senpai.
>>
>>91591151
no... did you even read the comic? She almost killed him 3 or 4 times. She was like, ludicrously powerful, and he got in way too deep.
>>
>>91591040
If we could concentrate Slade's fuckability, find a way to share it into equal portions and give every 4chan user one of these portions, every single anon would get laid almost instantly.
Like, in less than an hour.
That's how fuckable he is.
>>
>>91591151
>>91591204
And I'm not saying Deathstroke is blameless, he probably just thought he'd use her like any part of one of his plans, but it turns out she was way more cray cray than he had anticipated. Like I said, he was in too deep. Thats why he made peace with the titans, and especially Beast Boy, after Judas Contract.
>>
>>91590695
Spain's a fucking 3rd world country masquerading as European what else is new
>>
>>91591204
>>91591264
I know, I know. I'm just making fun of Wolfman's attraction to teenage women.
>>
>>91592061
Teenagers are children.
>>
>>91592082
I... yes. Yes, they are. What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>91592082
Sometimes they are very fuckable children
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.