[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GI Joe Renegades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 02_Renegades.jpg (74KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
02_Renegades.jpg
74KB, 700x447px
Can we take a moment to talk about the black sheep of The Hub's original lineup? GI Joe Renegades was the only one that didn't get a second season. I didn't grow up with GI Joe. I had no real knowledge of the franchise. But I remembered really liking Renegades and I thought it was pretty good, except they dragged out some plot points, like Flint, far too long.

For those who liked the GI Joe franchise, was Renegades a bad GI Joe cartoon? How does it compare to the others?
>>
File: Baroness5.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Baroness5.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
I really liked it. It's a damn shame that it died so quick.
>>
I didn't sell toys.
>>
>>91573475
Dan vs. didn't either. It lasted far longer than Renegades.
>>
I was just thinking about this show yesterday. It was actually pretty good.
>>
>>91573133
i hate this studio and i hate GI joe
but i liked the MiB series
>>
>>91573133

Probably the ONLY time I liked ANYTHING G.I. Joe... was this series.

I miss this show.
>>
>>91573133
It was basically GI Joe: The A-Team Edition. It was comfy as hell, though.

The ending was really rushed, though. Like they were told they were getting cancelled and had to wrap it up as quickly as possible.
>>
>>91573379

If nothing else Im glad they wrapped shit up. Would have been nice to see it spin off into a GI Joe proper show. Ah well the start that glows twice as bright burns out half as fast.

Jynx a cute
>>
>>91573133
Renegades was easily the best Joe cartoon ever, IMO.

It really deserved another two seasons or so, the first built up the main cast and a fair number of additional Joes to the point where Season 2 could have been a really good more traditional Joe vs. Cobra narrative, that could have been resolved in a third.

Nolan North as Snow Job a best one shot Joe, but Jerry O'Connell as Barbeque and I don't remember as Shipwreck were also good.
>>
>>91573133
I didn't pay much attention to it during the first airing, but after rewatching 2-3 years after it finished, I placed in my 5 top - it ended long before it could go bad, it was nicely written, interesting, and it was focused on doing what it set to do without shitty distractions.
>>
>>91573133
>>>91573133
>It was basically GI Joe: The A-Team Edition. It was comfy as hell, though.

Pretty much this.
>>
>Ending teased they were going full on GI Joe
I still mad.
>>
>>91573475
Yeah, but it's kinda hard to sell toys when stores won't release the line until after the show is in permanent hiatus.
>>
I feel terrible. I was really enjoying it when it came out, but then never finished the first season. And I've restarted it a few times since then. Always stop in the same spot.
>>
>>91583390

what spot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.