[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5685.png (3MB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5685.png
3MB, 1400x787px
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
>>
I know right!? It's amazing they made the best MCU movie right here.
>>
>>91572455
OP, I've cum.
>>
>>91572455

If you don't like it, you could always bargain.
>>
>>91572455
Pretty fucking awesome to be honest
>>
>>91572455
>OP thinks this is less epic and impressive than ghost rider with lines on his face and shoulder pads
>OP would rather see Strange fight a flaming head man, albeit a large man, than an incomprehensible, enormous entity of indeterminable geometry and texture, a construct that defies conventional physiology in every sense, yet still resembles features of the original design such as the facial lines.

Shit taste OP. This Dormammu was better, visually, than we could have hoped for.
>>
>>91572455
Is this from the Doctor Strange movie? Still haven't seen it yet but damn that looks awesome
>>
>>91572727
>Liking a CG cloud monster

Are Fantastic Four and Green Lantern your favorite capeshits?
>>
>>91572831
It has a body.
>>
>>91572727
This, tbqh
>>
his face looks like Alexis Texas butt ripples
>>
>>91572806
the face lines radiate from the center and move outwards, like waves. It's pretty cool.
>>
Just wish we saw MORE of him. We know he has a body from when he raises his arm to slam a fist down on Strange, we see some of his torso when this happens too. But instead we just primarily get the face, which many seem to have a problem with.
>>
The bargain part was clever but everything else was so paint-by-the-numbers for Marvel movies that it was quite forgettable.
>>
>>91572727
>>OP would rather see Strange fight a flaming head man, albeit a large man, than an incomprehensible, enormous entity of indeterminable geometry and texture, a construct that defies conventional physiology in every sense, yet still resembles features of the original design such as the facial lines.

He's supposed to be Dormammu, not Shuma-Gorath.
>>
File: mvc3_dormammu.jpg (40KB, 550x309px)
mvc3_dormammu.jpg
40KB, 550x309px
>>91572455
For real. we can only hope when Dormy comes to Earth, he takes up his flame form.
>>
>>91573340
Who
>>
>>91574597

Why's dormammu got an ample cleavage breastplate?
>>
>>91574628
it's where he hides his flame udders.
>>
>>91574597
what? i saw an action figure of his movie form and he looked like in the comics..
maybe that isnt what i thought it was
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.