[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who behaved worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1nblez.jpg (21KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1nblez.jpg
21KB, 259x195px
Who behaved worse?
>>
Obviously Mandy, but DW is far more annoying.
>>
File: b7f.jpg (25KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
b7f.jpg
25KB, 600x462px
The one who got hit for her shit.
>>
>>91571561
Mandy was just spiteful, but DW was a spoiled prick.
>>
>>91571561
Mandy's just actually evil, DW is an annoying sibling at worst but at least her behavior can be controlled. Mandy's usually presented as the most powerful thing on the planet
>>
>>91571603
>>
At least Mandy didn't BREAK MY FUCKING PLANE
>>
>>91572701
I think you forget, Mandy did 9/11.
>>
DW is a fucking brat.
>>
File: 1449846867332.jpg (98KB, 538x821px)
1449846867332.jpg
98KB, 538x821px
>>91571561
Far as I recall of Mandy she's malicious but otherwise well behaved.
DW was always just exploiting every opportunity to piss off people. She didn't even like doing it sometimes, just did it literally because.
>>
What did Mandy ever even do really, outside of generally being cold? Not counting weird future stuff like the episode where she becomes the God-Emperor. I could understand her getting annoyed by Billy and Irwin's stupid bullshit. She mostly seemed to just want to chill and play some President Evil, and would get caught up in other characters' shenanigans.

Whereas DW would always instigate shit or generally make Arthur's life worse. If anything, the comparison should be between DeeDee and DW.
>>
>>91574390
You got a point, but Mandy only knew how to take advantage of shit, and got lucky as a result. (fuck you, God emperor shit counts cuz she made friends with the fucking grim reaper)

Wheras DW knew how to start shit, but lacked the intelligence to start REAL shit.

In conclusion to this essay, Mandy behaved worse cuz worse shit was done, regardless of intent.
>>
>>91571561
I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT
>>
I mean It's hard for a regular little kid to compare to someone who has successfully committed genocide of the human race.
>>
>>91577627
YOU BUILT IT ALL WRONG
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.