[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies/shows you vaguely remember watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3994.jpg (81KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
81KB, 350x496px
ITT: Movies/shows you vaguely remember watching
>>
I can't forget this movie after that unfortunate erotic dream I had about the bat.
>>
>>91568899
I wanted to watch this as a kid because the baseball bat was like the talking sword from Dave the Barbarian. Is it as shitty as it looks?
>>
Can /co/ recommend any more Gas station bargain bin-core
>>
>>91568976
Do tell
>>
File: IMG_3995.jpg (78KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3995.jpg
78KB, 359x500px
Also: Does this hold up for anyone? Because I'm rewatching it now and it isn't as good as I remember it being
>>
>>91568979
From what I remember it was pretty boring and lackluster. Something of Babe Ruth's got stolen so the boy goes after it. The ball and bat were like the sidekicks in the Pagemaster just annoying.
>>
File: The Nuttiest Nutcracker (199X).jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The Nuttiest Nutcracker (199X).jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>91568899
>>
>>91569005
I find the Fantastic 4 movies from the early 2000s alot in truck stop and gas station bargain bins
>>
>>91569110
ehh, its not great. The big head little arms line is pretty much the only thing anyone remembers from it for a reason.
>>
>>91569110
Yeah, it's pretty decent
>>
>>91569110
It's a pretty good. Not as good as the later efforts of WDAS but still good
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 960x1440px
>>91568899
I kinda liked it desu
>>
>>91568976
go on.....
>>
>>91571630
The studio behind that later made The Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea.
>>
For the life of me, I can't remember a SINGLE thing about this movie other than wathing it and maybe some native american guy on it
>>
>>91569659
Holy shit this takes me back. Used to rent this all the time from a local video store back in the day. This is one of the first CGI movies I remember watching that wasn't Toy Story 1 or 2.
>>
>>91569209
Yeah, it does seem mediocre. But there is a film out there that is flat out bad, with some of the most freaky Uncanny Valley-tier animation I ever saw. It's called The Littlest Light on the Christmas Tree.
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (87KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
87KB, 387x580px
I remember the video game more than the movie itself...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.