[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you like to see Venom go in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Venom_The_Hunger_Vol_1_1.jpg (62KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_The_Hunger_Vol_1_1.jpg
62KB, 400x597px
Where would you like to see Venom go in the future?
>>
Disneyland.

I think it'd be fun
>>
The 24th and a half century.
>>
>>91562709
Into the hands of a great writer.
Simultaneously on to Flash and give Eddie Anti back.
>>
>>91562709
I want Mania back
>>
>>91562841
I dunno, I have no problems with Flash as a character, but I've always wished he became an original character, him becoming a new Toxin would have been perfect to me

IMO, Venom (Eddie) is just one of a handful of more modern comic characters who have become new classics, just never sat well with me to change his identity, Gargan was stupid to me too
>>
>>91562709
Given everything that's happened to the Symbiote and Eddie while they were apart, you'd think their relationship between each other would have evolved so you could easily see someone could write a new take or direction for them.

But given the synopsis with them hating Spider-Man again (when they both had separately left their grievance with him behind) it just sounds like their resetting the status quo all over again.
>>
Hell. Road trip with Robbie. Maybe add Blade, Kaine, or Kamala or Mania to round out the vehicle.
>>
>>91563671
>But given the synopsis with them hating Spider-Man again (when they both had separately left their grievance with him behind) it just sounds like their resetting the status quo all over again.
I know that's been said, but I'm waiting till I see it to believe it, it would take some serious fuckery to come up with a reason for that

Brocks last story ended with him being all "punished Brock" and "I USED TO B A MONSTER A BLOO BLOO" and blah blah, while the symbiote was being "punished symbiote" and not wanting to deal with edgy fag Lee and crying about wanting to be a hero

So, yeah idk....literally nothing in the current comic gives any hints of becoming evil from either standpoint, so I am going to wait to see what the hell they're gonna actually do, what could possibly happen between the last issue and the next that makes them hate Spider-Man
>>
>>91563671
>But given the synopsis with them hating Spider-Man again (when they both had separately left their grievance with him behind) it just sounds like their resetting the status quo all over again.
The last page of the preview has him heading towards the symbiote saying "my darling"

They're gonna throw all of his character development in the garbage.
>>
>>91562709
To a woman host for a longer term story.
>>
File: 0.jpg (88KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
88KB, 864x1311px
>>91564874
>The last page of the preview has him heading towards the symbiote saying "my darling"
Truth. I'll post the preview for those who haven't seen it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (127KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127KB, 864x1311px
>>91564999
>>
File: 2.jpg (93KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
93KB, 864x1311px
>>91565035
>>
File: 3.jpg (101KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
101KB, 864x1311px
>>91565064
>>
File: 4.jpg (105KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
105KB, 864x1311px
>>91565100
>>
Give him to Garth Ennis, then maybe he wont have such shit stories
>>
File: 5.jpg (114KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
114KB, 864x1311px
>>91565127
>>
>>91565035
>Thanks to his Ranger training, Lee has been able to dominate and control the symbiote, and has used it to court the favor of Black Cat, New York's latest kingpin of crime.
What the literal fuck? Apparently being a Ranger makes you magically good at everything, huh?

>>91565100
More of that Ranger training, huh?

>>91565127
>You fly helicopters Lee?
How the fuck wouldn't the symbiote know that? It has access to his memories. Even showed it sifting through them in a previous issue.

>>91565161
>So it's true the symbiote is here.
Brock, you literally just saw footage of it like 3 pages back.

>My symbiote. My Darling.
So we're just forgetting that Brock has hated the Venom symbiote for like a decade now? And that a major part of his characterization was trying to kill the thing, both solo and with Toxin's aid?

Holy shit, this book is fucking cancer.
>>
>>91565136
Doesn't he hate capes
>>
>>91565295
This guy is a faggot shit writer and has no regard for the symbiote , nor has he read anything relating to it.

If you read any of the trip he writes you would know this clown has no business being near a pen other than to sign off on his own pink slip.
>>
>>91566965
Yes. His series The Boys is literally him talking about how much he detests capes and wants to brutalize them.
>>
>>91562709
Give him his memories of Peter being Spider-Man back.
>>
>>91568187
why?

So he can continue to not following through on threatening Peter's loved ones and his secret identity?
>>
>>91562709
Great opportunity for a book where it's a one-man buddy act, kind of like how that other guy, you know, the one who had a symbiote, had a great arc, and then was killed off-screen by shit writing.

Toxin. That guy.
>>
>>91570907
Costa is trying to do that right now, but failing miserably at it.
>>
I missed the Lee vs Gargan issue, how bad was it? Also someone post that page where aliens are wearing the spider logo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.