[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you also feel your brain cells slowly dying watching the MCU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: marvel universe.jpg (251KB, 1175x679px) Image search: [Google]
marvel universe.jpg
251KB, 1175x679px
Do you also feel your brain cells slowly dying watching the MCU?
>>
>watching the MCU
I've watched 10 minutes of The Avengers and 20 minutes of Ant Man and I don't intend to repeat those mistakes.
>>
>>91559212
Well you're fucking retarded.
>>91559125
And you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>91559369
What's your IQ?
>>
>>91559125
Inhumans are tv series now, with Punisher Blade and Ghost Rider
>>
>>91559125
only when watching fans of the DCEU
>>
>>91559125
Nope. For all it's faults, the MCU has sustained a consistency of quality that no other studio has matched.

With Perlmutter and the Creative Cucking Committee gone, Marvel Studios can truly soar.
>>
>>91559125
Nah. It's the news that's been killing my brain cells. Movies are one of the few things that are keeping me within acceptable deviations of sanity.
>>
>>91559125
You mean before or after browsing imageboards in between for a living?
>>
>>91559125
there is no reason that the first Ant-Man wasn't a Wasp movie.
Paul Rudd's character had no fucking reason to be there.
Maybe things would have been different if Wright stuck with the project.
>>
I don't like to watch them because they are painfully mediocre and I want better for these characters
>>
>Ant-Man in Phase 2

I thought the Avengers films were the cutoffs for phases. Why isn't it Phase 3?
>>
>>91559125
The only reason you don't feel the same with DCEU is because you must be already braindead to like that shit
>>
>>91563797
Damn.
>>
>>91559125
Yes, that's why I don't watch them.
>>
>>91563797
OP BTFO
>>
>>91563797
RIP OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.