[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thor the record breaker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 26

File: imagesasfdfsf.jpg (29KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imagesasfdfsf.jpg
29KB, 720x1080px
Thor Ragnarok is Disney's most view trailer in its first 24 hours and third highest viewed trailer in Hollywood History using that same metric.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/thor-ragnarok-trailer-marvel-disneys-watched-ever-24-hours-005612392.html

Records held for number of trailer views in first 24 hours:

197 Million - Stephen King's IT
139 Million - Fate of the Furious
136 Million - Thor Ragnarok
127 Million - Beauty and the Beast
112 Million - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
94 Million - Captain America Civil War

(I was unable to find any data for Spider-Man Homecoming, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, BvS or Justice League trailers)
>>
>>91556568
...why is IT so high?
>>
But it's fun, funny and entertaining!
I thought certain people on /co/ and /tv/ said those were BAD things and stuff that the PEOPLE didn't wanna see.
Guess several million people outweighed a couple of loud, whiny contrarians. Oh well.
>>
>>91556599
I'd honestly say Facebook.
"Scary clown movie omg!"

Remember the clown shit from last year? I guess this is a last hurrah for them or something but from what I've seen social media definitely has some impact. The "scary clown" trope is bigger than IT despite being a trope codifier of it.
>>
>>91556599
People were excited about it I guess, still want to know what BVS, Spider-Man Homecoming and Justice League trailers did.

>>91556613
Just you wait and see, in thirty years grimdark and dreary spectacles from today will be given the appreciation they're due much like Blade Runner and Empire Strikes Back.
>>
>>91556631
Wonder how that will translate to the box office for "IT"
>>
>>91556568
No one cares about the last 2, last Jedi just came out but I can guarantee you it broke the record for most views

>>91556599
WB lying bullshit
>>
File: tumblr_ohmyqrvGtt1ucaesvo3_400.gif (2MB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmyqrvGtt1ucaesvo3_400.gif
2MB, 268x263px
>>91556643
>Wonder how that will translate to the box office for "IT"
It won't the movie's rated R so most the morons freaking out about it can't even see it

>>91556636
>Just you wait and see, in thirty years grimdark and dreary spectacles from today will be given the appreciation they're due much like Blade Runner and Empire Strikes Back.
>>
>>91556568
I think Justice League was only at 25 million views in it's first 24 hours (which is still huge, just nothing near these).
>>
>>91556700
What is the point of adding text to that gif when he's just laughing?
>>
>>91556705
These are combined over every platform not just youtube
>>
Damn Disney is a beast! How the fuck are they dominating everything?
>>
File: 7329_n.jpg (50KB, 356x254px) Image search: [Google]
7329_n.jpg
50KB, 356x254px
>>91557023
They're just that good
>>
>>91556738
you would be surprised how stupid /tv/ posters are

>>91557023

they dominate the market aimed at little boys, girls and manchildren.

You would be surprised how many adults and young adults have never seen Civil War, Avengers or any of that
>>
>>91557056
the problem with those numbers is that merchandize wise the Marvel characters don't sell too well compared with Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and now Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad are popular as fuck too.

One would have to look at the comics, when DC makes a movie the comics sell more while Marvel comics have been on the drain

While most people go ''Who???'' when they are asked about Dr. Strange, Starlord, Ant-man, etc
>>
>>91557023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxlVyWJadaQ
>>
>>91556568
>is Disney's most view trailer in its first 24 hours and third highest viewed trailer in Hollywood History using that same metric.
Bot.
>>
File: 1491958092452.png (275KB, 615x558px) Image search: [Google]
1491958092452.png
275KB, 615x558px
>>91557204
No it's just a great trailer that makes people want to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
>>
>>91557242
It's probably just 3 guys who watched it millions of times.
>>
>>91557135
Sour Grapes friend?
>>
>>91557175
Comic sales aren't really a healthy metric of popularity given how incestuously narrow the buyer demographic for floppies are. Plus I think it has more to do with Perlmutter's SJW handling of the comics that's more to blame than Movie synergy.

Furthermore Marvel merchandising and licensing is exceeding DC's so...
>>
>>91556636
Believe this or not anon but after Rogue One people have been shittalking Empire.
>>
>>91557384
As they should
>>
File: 1492215882060.jpg (145KB, 1139x780px) Image search: [Google]
1492215882060.jpg
145KB, 1139x780px
>>91557354
well its true, when you go outside your echo chamber the only people that care about Iron Man are little kids

>>91557381
>Furthermore Marvel merchandising and licensing is exceeding DC's so...

not true at all, DC has more and sells way more merch than Marvel and has more succesful properties outside the movies and tv shows compared to Marvel.

If anything the only thing that Marvel has going on right now is box office money.

But wait! If Marvel makes a billion, almost 300 out of that billions is China money.

China keeps most of those 300 million regardless.

So if a Marvel movie makes a billion it will only earn about 800 million because China keeps the money.

DC movies don't give a shit about China so if they make 850 like BvS, its a solid 850.

Meaning that Box Officce wise Marvel and DC are neck to neck
>>
>>91557175
> My dad works for Nintendo...
> Most people don't...

Just stop, you don't know what most people like and don't like this is just what you tell yourself to console DC's struggle at the box office.

Congrats, DC outsells Marvel in Halloween costumes! Now every woman is a Harley Quinn Skwad slut! Clearly this proves more people like DC and has nothing to do with people gravitating towards ironic costumes like Superman & Deadpool or slutty get ups like Harley.

Congrats, DC outsold Marvel in toys during a year when DC flooded the market with BVS dosh and Hasbro barely released any shit for Civil War (not that the hasbro toys being tiny and overpriced has anything to do with it)

Face it, you don't have any anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>91557384
>Believe this or not anon but after Rogue One people have been shittalking Empire.
not true, a lot of people are shitting on Rogue One and Force Awakens.

If anything those movies are starting to make the Star War brand weak.

It used to be almost a 100% respect for Star Wars but since clearly anything Star Wars that is new has that mouse smell all over it.

In a couple of years, thanks to the mouse, people are going to be over Star Wars as ''yet another CGI fest movie series''
>>
>>91557135
It's easy to say this, but Disney's marketing and strategy are second to none. They're working day and night to ensure the teen and adult women demographics are locked down too. Beauty and the Beast is just the start, mark my words.

Disney is the largest portion of my portfolio for a good reason. Content is king.
>>
>>91557469
> Go outside your echo chamber

Should probably take your own advice friend.

> DC totes has more marketable stuff outside of movies.

They just have Batman. Batman Toys. Batman Video Games. Batman TV shows. etc.

> China keeps all the money

Source?
>>
>>91557488
>! Now every woman is a Harley Quinn Skwad slut!

And how is that bad? Wait, you are a beta virgin holding handless, never mind.

>>91557488
>Face it, you don't have any anecdotal evidence.

I do, I just told you that most adults and yound adults don't give a shit about Marvel Disney.

People don't know who Stephen Strange, Steve Rogers or... Starlord, they don't know who they are by name or backstory.

Go to any random toy store and you can still find Winter Soldier toys
>>
File: 1488722062373.jpg (293KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1488722062373.jpg
293KB, 700x1120px
>>91557469
>>
>>91557535
Do you have any evidence to back this up because so far all your claims about adults and kid liking this or that have been completely baseless.
>>
>>91557498
Rogue one is the first good Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi. Everything else was garbage
>>
>>91557535
Ask anyone on the street who Dianna of Troy is.
>>
>>91557527
>They just have Batman. Batman Toys. Batman Video Games. Batman TV shows. etc.

Even if that were the case, Batman sells 5 times more than Cap and Iron Man put together.

They also sell Superman merch, Wonder Woman, Teen Titans, Harley and the Suicide Squad, Flash, Green Arrow and now Legends stuff.

While Marvel still only has Spider-man as its only good seller and that's because of toys

>> China keeps all the money

MOST of the money, if you can't even be bothered to understand a simple sentence...
>>
>>91557535
Sorry, but all anecdotal and empirical evidence points towards Marvel being more popular with Adults, Teens, Kids, Women, etc.

>>91557594
Source for any of this?
>>
>>91557242
I've watched it loads of times.

Basically:
Led Zeppelin + Thor + Hela + Valkyries and Pegasus's + Spaceships + Hulk

The combination of Led Zeppelin and the imagery going so well with it, is what makes the trailer so enjoyable to watch.
>>
The only thing DC really has left is the little girl audience with that super hero girls show

And there's no way Disney can ste-
>>
>>91557527
>They just have Batman. Batman Toys. Batman Video Games. Batman TV shows. etc.
Justice League Action and the live action shows too, with all the stuff that comes with that. And the superhero girl show. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>91557594
Source? Evidence? Charts?
>>
>>91557581
>Rogue one is the first good Star Wars
No, its a piece of shit as a Star Wars film, are you kidding me?

Its not even a good stand alone film.
>most of the movie is about how evil the empire is.
>movie ends with Darth Vader killing good guys and shot in a way that is meant to be cool and almost heroic
>but is the bad guy
>killing good guys
>people cheering.

>Ask anyone on the street who Dianna of Troy is.
A lot of people would know that she is Wonder Woman, the 70s show has international fame

>>91557556

Guardians of the turd jokes.
>>
>>91557638
Does Justice League Action even have a network yet?

Also the CW shows really aren't holding up as well as most had hoped. Even Agents of Shield still consistently outdoes them.
>>
>>91557636
girls don't like Star Wars.

>>91557640
You post evidence of that not being the case.
>>
>>91557655
> A lot of people would know that she is Wonder Woman, the 70s show has international fame

But do they know who Diana of Troy is?

You were chastising Marvel by claiming most people didn't know them by their actual names. How many people know who Dianna of Troy is?
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 2168x1668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 2168x1668px
>>91557640
I still have this one because it looks like bat ears. Not sure if it's still applicable.
>>
>>91557685
I have box office sales records, critic reviews and trailer views.

What do you have?
>>
>>91557381
Marvel's movie's escapist fun, with some thoughtful storytelling and characterization along the way.
Messages are subtext in the MCU.

Marvel's comics are like being lectured to by a pretentious dickhead. The messages are hit over your head, it's text, not subtext.

That and America backwardly clinging to the single strip format. American comics are terrible value for money.
>>
>>91557670
>Also the CW shows really aren't holding up as well as most had hoped. Even Agents of Shield still consistently outdoes them.

Agents of Shit have more ratings because they are on a bigger channel but that show is not making as much money as the flash, arrow, etc

Also agents of not canon didn't showed up during Winter Soldier, Avengers 2, Civil War, nothing

also
>introduce inhumans for like 2 seasons
>inhumans show is coming
>Agents of not canon will not crossover

Jesus fuck what a pointless show
>>
>>91557719
So just Batman and this is in Toys? I thought you said DC was for adults and Marvel was for kids?
>>
>>91557655
>killing good guys
>people cheering

what's the problem? You never rooted for the bad guy before? Hell, not the first time we cheered on Anikan killing people. You have a small view on entertainment.
>>
>>91557685
>girls don't like Star Wars.
Yet and I'm sure TFA and Rogue One prove you wrong already
>>
>>91557725
>I have box office sales records,

and how is that proof of Marvel's merch saling again?

>>91557728
>Messages are subtext in the MCU.
are you fucking shitting me?

Those movies could not be more black and white, its always the quirky witty lead vs I WILL SAVE THE WORLD VIA KILLING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!!! bad guy
>>
>>91557732
Doesn't change the fact that more people watch Agents of Shield than the CW shows.

And that's more evidence than anything you've provided to the contrary.
>>
>>91557728
>Marvel's movie's escapist fun, with some thoughtful storytelling and characterization along the way.
>Messages are subtext in the MCU.
I disagree.

>That and America backwardly clinging to the single strip format. American comics are terrible value for money.
This is definitely true though. We have to go back to the anthology style. It doesn't even have to be the same way it used to be, we could have separate ones for Superman and friends and Batman and friends.
>>
>>91557732
>I watch a show just cause it's connected to other shows
kys
>>
>>91557768
Take Batman out of the equation and see how well DC's Merch holds up. :)
>>
>>91556599
Its based on a classic Stephen King horror story with a very memorable live action tv show in the past? Why does co not get this?
>>
>>91557746
>So just Batman and this is in Toys?

More like, Batman sells WAAAAY more than anyone else that is just not a contest

>Yet and I'm sure TFA and Rogue One prove you wrong already

yes, they watch the movie like normies but they don't buy merch, let alone would give a shit about animated shorts.

>>killing good guys
>>people cheering
>what's the problem?

Its like making a movie about how evil the Nazis are just to end up wankig all over the nazis and how badass they are when they kill jews, missing the point of the movie

Rogue One is beyond stupid as a Star Wars film
>>
>>91557746
I wasn't the guy who said that, I just thought it would be a good opportunity to use that bat chart which looks funny to me. Plus it says toys and apparel, not just toys. Also things don't have to be JUST for kids or JUST for adults, it could be for both.
>>
File: 1487205000975.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487205000975.gif
2MB, 250x250px
> DC troll claims only little kids like Marvel, that most normal people and adults only care about DC
> Cites Video Game, Halloween Costume, Toy & Hot Topic shirt sales as proof of this.
>>
>>91557242
That headline insults me, because the new trailer did not show anything I want
>>
>>91557803

Take Spider-man out of the equation and Marvel's merch is over
>>
>>91557833
> making a movie about how evil the Nazis are just to end up wankig all over the nazis and how badass they are when they kill jews, missing the point of the movie
Someone should totally do that. (((They'll))) never see it coming!
>>
File: missing the point rea.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
missing the point rea.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>91557841
>> Cites Video Game, Halloween Costume, Toy & Hot Topic shirt sales as proof of this.

Citing things that only adults buy as proof? No way!
>>
>>91557833
> More like, Batman sells WAAAAY more than anyone else that is just not a contest

unfortunately outside of Batman DC doesn't have a whole lot to crow about in terms of merch sales.

> yes, they watch the movie like normies but they don't buy merch, let alone would give a shit about animated shorts.

But weren't you using merch as an indicator of one brand being more popular than another? Now you're backpeddling and saying normies don't buy merch. So does that mean DC only beats Marvel when it comes to children & manchildren?

> Its like making a movie about how evil the Nazis are just to end up wankig all over the nazis and how badass they are when they kill jews, missing the point of the movie. Rogue One is beyond stupid as a Star Wars film.

What point are you even trying to make anymore?
>>
>>91557847
You want fun and dadrock just like everyone else, right?
>>
>>91557862
The Avengers brand still outsells anything DC related that isn't Batman.
>>
>>91557897
Yes, because kids don't play Video Games, wear Halloween Costumes, play with Toys or actively shop Hot Topic past the age of 18.
>>
>>91557630
>Led Zeppelin + Thor + Hela + Valkyries and Pegasus's + Spaceships + Hulk

the only decent looking thing is the Hulk, everything else looks like generic trash.

Disney hires people that make bots that boost those numbers so they can make hundreds of articles about how the trailer is breaking records, etc

Disney shills the shit out of their flavor of the month movies
>>
>>91557897
You realize those are all primarily child and teen targeted markets right?
>>
>>91557931
>The Avengers brand still outsells anything DC
Not at all, Batman outsells the Avengers as a brand.

>>91557950
Its the same thing you fucking retard, adults are the ones buying that shit for the kids and guess what, more adults feel nostalgia about Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, etc compared to Marvel characters.

That's why DC sells more as has a bigger following.

Again, the only thing that Marvel is good at is box office money, they fail at tv shows, animated series, video games, comics, merch.

And they can't even claim the Netflix shows as their exclusive saving grace since Netflix is doing Young Justice season 3, which will be better than any of the Marvel Netflix shows

And word on the street is that Netflix is quietly developing live action DC series too
>>
File: 1491877433888.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491877433888.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>91557895
>Someone should totally do that. (((They'll))) never see it coming!

Inglorious Bastards had scenes like this on all acts.

>>91557908
>>91557950
>>91557974
>>91558031

Nigga, it's a troll. It is even easy to recognize him because he is always defending the same shit.
>>
>>91558042
> Adults have to buy the stuff for kids so that means the adults like it too!
>>
>>91558002

Disney hired bot companies to shit on BvS

Those bots are still working TODAY tweeting about BvS as if that movie was still on theaters

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-twitter-spambot-smear-campaign-discovered

>>91558031
>don't know how to reply
>posts memes
>''t-take that!''
>>
>>91557841
>adults can't play video games
>they only do sophisticated things like drink beer and watch sports
Grow up.
>>
>>91558042
He said the Avengers brand outsells anything DC that isn't Batman.

Removing that from his green texted quote doesn't make your response any less pathetic.

The Fact is, without Batman, DC truly has nothing where as with Spider-Man, Marvel has Avengers, Deadpool, X-Men, etc.
>>
>>91558079
>> Adults have to buy the stuff for kids so that means the adults like it too!

YES, it literally means that, most adults are aware of what they are buying to their kids and most adults want their kids to be into the same shit that they used to like.

You would be surprised how much normies use Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman as the go to gift to a kid
>>
>>91557958
>the only decent looking thing is the Hulk, everything else looks like generic trash.
He reminded me of the guy from Warcraft except cheaper looking.
>>
We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great afterwards, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.

If a new Marvel Movie isn't an “Avengers tier” pop culture defining revolution then they claim it was a dud, that "People aren't even talking about it", that "I don't even know anyone who cares Marvel movies anymore", that "the bubble has burst." Chastising it with increasingly transparent and brazen parroted criticisms and memes that dubiously never go into any more detail than what can be gleamed from the trailers.

All those box office bucks and records broken don't matter either, because making more money isn’t proof of quality (“muh bayformers”), but when it comes to DC, "hey look at all the money BVS and SS made despite everyone claiming they were shit!"

And all the pop culture adoration for the MCU with everyone on social media, TV and the streets singing its praises doesn't count because popularity isn’t proof of quality (“muh ad populum”), but, by god, you better believe there’s a sales chart waiting to be posted at a moment’s notice detailing Halloween Costume, Hot Topic and Toy sales should anyone doubt the DCEU’s popularity.

As for those critic reviews and movie aggregate sites, don’t bother bringing them up because “Disney bribes everyone with Mouse Money” and Rotten Tomatoes (despite being owned by Warner Bros) is clear proof of this, but at least we can still count on the Oscars (with judges who don't even watch the movies awarded) to recognize true greatness.

And should you ever wear one of these trolls down into admitting or even implying the MCU is better than the DCEU that doesn’t mean jack squat because DC still has better Batman cartoons, better Batman comics, better Batman video games and better Batman Lego sets than Marvel.
>>
>>91558115
So since adults have to buy theater tickets that means more adults like Marvel movies than DC ones too right?
>>
File: 1490719102323.jpg (18KB, 811x89px) Image search: [Google]
1490719102323.jpg
18KB, 811x89px
>>
>>91558102
>He said the Avengers brand outsells anything DC that isn't Batman.

So what? Batman is one character while the Avengers are multiple characters with stand alone movies and even then they can't touch the Bat.

That's the power of appealing to adults my friend, Batman is perceived as an adult thing, even a LOT of people started training with huge tires and chains like Batfleck at my gym when BvS was airing

Also when people do something badass, they usually go ''woah, that guy is like freaking real life Batman!/Superman!Wonder Woman!''

When you are that much part of pop culture, not even Disne can take that away from you
>>
File: 1490731270129.gif (129KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1490731270129.gif
129KB, 600x589px
>>91558083
> claims Disney hires bots & shills
> acts like a bot/shill attacking the MCU.
>>
>>91557920
Yes but not from something which has Ragnarok in the title
>>
>>91558175
Doesn't change the fact that without Batman DC is nothing were as Marvel has tons of stuff without Spider-Man.

Moving the goal post and backpeddling isn't going to save your argument now.
>>
File: youdensemotherfucker.png (183KB, 444x431px) Image search: [Google]
youdensemotherfucker.png
183KB, 444x431px
>>91558083
>sperging with WB/Disney conspiracy theories that offer 0 factual evidence
>feeding a company war that shouldn't be happening ITT

also
>lol ur posting memes
>''t-take that!''
>>
>>91558083
>Disney hired bot companies to shit on BvS

Except it wasn't Disney, it was anyone that could pay a random Russian to shit up some bots. Otherwise it wouldn't be active since today.

By the way, Warner Bros is the only studio who is CONFIRMED to bribe critics and buying reviews.
>>
>>91558154
>So since adults have to buy theater tickets that means more adults like Marvel movies than DC ones too right?

No because most adults watching those films are doing it only beause of their kids.

While those very same adults go out of their way to watch DC movies on their own.

Watching a Marvel flick its more about taking care of your kids, while a DC film is about enjoying a movie aimed at you/grown ups.

That's why Harley is showing her body, because the movie is not meant to be for kids.

That's why Scarlet and any of the female characters look like nuns, because its meant to be for kids
>>
>>91558197
>RagnaROCK
I wouldn't expect it anywhere else
>>
>>91558129
This pathetic copypasta again. Man I wish I were creative enough to replace a few words in a funnier way.
>>
Funny thing is that nothing about this thread was attacking DC or the DCEU and yet the Snyderfans felt the need to attack this.

>>91558231
tl;dr
>>
>>91556645
>WB lying bullshit
Irony
>>
>>91558231
So adults who buy Batman costumes for their kids and BvS toys for their kids aren't doing it for their kids? What?

Man, I don't even think you know what you're arguing about anymore.
>>
>>91558213
>Doesn't change the fact that without Batman DC is nothing were as Marvel has tons of stuff without Spider-Man.

not really, look at the chart up there, the only seller that Marvel has is Spider-man.

Also kind of a pussy move not wanting to take Batman into account, that would be like going to a boxing champ while telling him:
''you know what? You are not even that good as a boxer! Remove all your training, muscles, skill and then let's see if you are still that good! I bet you won't be!''

You just want to remove Batman because you know that he is the best there is
>>
>>91558254
>I wish I were creative enough to replace a few words in a funnier way.
the DC mantra
>>
>>91558129
>>91558172
>>91558196
the same
>>
>>91558235
Ragnarok Anon, not rock but rok
>>
>>91558275
Its pretty clear, you are just using the ''I'm playing retard'' tactic, going from talking about taking a kids to the movies and once you are proven wrong about that you go ''what I meant to say is that halloween costumes...''' changing the subject

2/10 trolling.
>>
>>91558281
There's a reason why I'm not writing the movies and real professionals are. It's sad how you've got to compare fans to actual writers in order to compete. I bet I could write a better script than any MCU flick and I'm not even that good.
>>
>>91558278
Except more modern charts show Avengers outselling anything DC related that isn't Batman.
>>
>>91558322
Why does everything you post exude screaming anger and spastic tantrums?
>>
>>91558322
Says the guy claiming Disney is bribing everything and everyone to make it look like they're successful.
>>
>>91558377
>Why does everything you post exude screaming anger and spastic tantrums?

Because you are projecting YOUR reaction into me and others.

specially when you ran out of arguments and that seems to be often
>>
>>91558382
It's a stale copypasta he posts when things get heated.
>>
>>91558404
see? changing the topic again when you are called in your bullshit about the current one.

I would so love to have a live debate with you in front of people, I would bring you to your knees in a matter of minutes
>>
>>91558410
But you never had any real arguments. You first claims that casuals and normal people like DC more than Marvel, but when asked to back that up you brought up sales for Merch targeted at kids, teens & fanboys and have been contradicting yourself over and over for the sake of being contrarian to whatever point the other person is making.
>>
File: R80IbXQ.jpg (1MB, 1200x1753px) Image search: [Google]
R80IbXQ.jpg
1MB, 1200x1753px
>>
>>91558382
this, I love both but either Marvel drones or just /tvirgins/ in general are ruining talking about super hero movies.

And its literally this shit right here! When DC does something, most of the comments are about DC doing something.

When Marvel does something, some of the comments are still about DC!
>>
>>91558445
How is that changing the topic when you were just making a blanketly ad hominem shitpost in the first place. If nothing else his response to you was getting the discussion BACK on topic.
>>
>>91558445
>I would so love to have a live debate with you in front of people, I would bring you to your knees in a matter of minutes
Yeah I'm sure you've won over 300 confirmed debates right?
>>
>>91558469
I think you're confused friend.
>>
>>91558457
let me guess without reading , something something dark and grimm and deaths and inocents got killed and they hate jokes, martha etc.

yaaaawn, at least be original
>>
>>91558457
>reddit tier humor
Go back.
>>
>>91558549
Not making the case any better for you, kid.
>>
>>91558473
>How is that changing the topic

How is it not you fucking retard? You are bringing shit that I didn't even said as an answer to something unrelated

>>91558492

No but I can tell that I can have my first win against you and then get the other 299 later

>>91558496
>I think you're confused friend.

How? Go to the archive and prove me wrong, mouseketteer
>>
>>91558507
> "let me guess without reading"
> (his guess is totally wrong)
> "yaaawn, at lest be original"

So is this how you review MCU movies too?
>>
>>91558527
here is your (you) don't go and spend it in one place, ok champ?
>>
>>91558570
>his guess was right
No wonder you like the MCU flicks. Just turn off your brain!
>>
>>91558570
>> "let me guess without reading"
>>he totally nails that the comic is just some generic attemp at humor ''lol DC movies they hate happines and jokes!''
wew
>>
>>91558603
>>91558610
Now you're just trying too hard.

I don't know what you Snyderfans have against fun and humor.
>>
>>91558600
why do people think that posting those pics is going to prove something or have any meaning?

If anyhing it just goes to show that you guys lack arguments and that you have to hide behind those pics
>>
This seems like Bullshit, "It" isn't nearly that popular and BvS is probably more then all those.
>>
>>91558603
>>91558610
Except that your summation of the comic was wrong which you're now trying to side step in a vain attempt to change the narrative in hopes that it'll put the other party on the defense.

It perfectly illustrates your flawed reasoning for bashing movies you've clearly never even watched.
>>
>>91558633
>Now you're just trying too hard.
another meme reply, followed by a strawman ''never said that but let's pretend that they did'' meme reply.

wew
>>
>>91558457
Where's X-men?
>>
>>91558656
why do people think that posting long-winded sperg rage posts are going to prove something or have any meaning?

You still have yet to provide a single piece of evidence to validate anything you've said in this thread.
>>
>>91558341
>Avengers outselling anything DC

Each member or as a whole?
>>
>>91558676
Except logical fallacies have been your trade of choice throughout this thread. Calling that on another person who is citing you for doing just that really doesn't hold the kind of weight you think it does.
>>
>>91558675
>Except that your summation of the comic was wrong

it wasn't
>>
>>91558710
Yes.
>>
>>91558675
nah it was spot on lad
>>
File: DCOA.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
DCOA.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>91558678
stuck with fox aka the DC of marvel movies
>>
>>91558738
Yeah it was. All the specifics you mentioned weren't in it.
>>
>>91558756
I honestly feel bad for people that liked the Thor trailer.
>>
>>91558754
see
>>91558764

>>91558756
Except Fox can actually make a profitable and successful grimdark movie unlike Warner Bros.
>>
>>91558721
>Except logical fallacies have been your trade of choice throughout this thread.

no, that would be the evan posters, the ''let's change the subject'' posters, etc

My arguments are solid

>>91558710
>>91558710

According to that idiot both when its the oposite, Batman alone outsells all the Marvel characters
>>
>>91558784
>DCEU
>not profitable or successful
this meme again?
>>
>>91558779
I'm sure everyone on the planet feels bad for you too

you sad pathetic lonely loser you
>>
>>91558785
Your arguments are just baseless claims which you've repeatedly refused to provide any evidence supporting them moving the goal post anytime the narrative doesn't suit your rage posting.

> According to that idiot both when its the oposite, Batman alone outsells all the Marvel characters

Yes, but only Batman. :)
>>
>>91558764
>All the specifics y

Who cares, I nailed that it was a dumb comic mainly about ''lol, DC hates jokes and happiness!!''

Now your are grasping at straws, pathetic.

Imagine that I just posted Chris Evans laughing or something retarded.

>>91558756

Fox can actually make Marvel movies that feel like Marvel characters are in them.

Logan is better than the entire MCU, prove me wrong
>>
>>91558817
lmao this buttmad
>>
>>91558809
Tell that to Warner Bros who considers BvS & Skwad both under-performing disappointments.
>>
>>91558854
citation needed
>>
>>91558382

>DC releases a trailer for a movie.
>threads about DC are made.
>Marvel releases a trailer for a movie
>threads about how DC is finished are made
>threads about ''mad DC peasants'' are made
>threads about how Thor will make more money are made
>threads that only read ''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the state of DC movies''
>tons and tons of evanposters

This is all backlash for what Snyderfags brought to the board with MoS and BvS
>>
>>91558834
>Yes, but only Batman. :)

And besides Spider-man Marvel has... oh that's right, nothing!

DC still has Superman, Wonder Woman, Harley and the Titans
>>
>>91558867
All of which have pitiful merch sales compared to Spidey and Batman. Marvel at least has the Avengers, Deadpool and X-Men which by far outperform Superman, Wonder Woman, Harley and Titans.
>>
>>91558865
>This is all backlash for what Snyderfags brought to the board with MoS and BvS
>Snyderfags

Am I meant to take from this point something that is not ''it was Marvel fanboys that ruined the boards''? Because all I read in both comments is that Marvel Disney shills are shitting on both boards
>>
>>91556568
Hahahahahaha

BvS & Justice League didn't even make the list!
>>
>>91558864
>He doesn't believe what he reads on 4chan
I bet you don't think JL is 3 hours long or that WB is putting out 4 batman movies in 2019 either

sad!
>>
>>91558900

No, anon, you are not supposed to read into things.
>>
It mostly has to do with what is the most promoted on Facebook. Facebook autoplays videos so there are a lot of "views" that weren't viewed at all.
>>
how does he keep doing it
>>
>>91558864
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiozdq966bTAhVpDsAKHTz-AtwQFgg8MAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewrap.com%2Fbatman-v-superman-debacle-sparks-warner-bros-shake-up%2F&usg=AFQjCNHfE6PLYE03E75oOM5soz_cXx3Wdg&bvm=bv.152479541,d.d24

>>91558900
There really aren't any rabid Marvel fanboys, just people who like good movies and dislike bad ones. You just take it upon yourself to assume anyone who doesn't like the MCEU is a Disney paid shill.
>>
>>91558881
see, he posted the Chris Evans pic, that means that I won!

>Okay. Stay angry friend.

he is playing the ''lol u mad'' card! I won by a landslide!

>>91558897
>All of which have pitiful merch sales compared to Spidey and Batman

you are high as shit, Superman and Wonder Woman and now Harley Quinn have really strong sales merchandise wise.

Also now I know you are talking out of your ass because Marvel itself has been doing theire best to not allow Fox to create X-men merch.

so you bringing that as a positive point, a positive point that DOESN'T exist just goes to show that you don't even know where are you standing at
>>
File: Marvel_vs_DC_Licensing_Chart[1].jpg (161KB, 648x853px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_vs_DC_Licensing_Chart[1].jpg
161KB, 648x853px
>b-but muh halloween costumes
>>
>>91558900
you just don't get it do you?

those "people" came to our board and started saying GOOD THINGS about movies EVERYONE AGREES ARE BAD and refused to accept what EVERYONE KNOWS IS TRUE and then they NEVER LEFT

THAT'S what ruined this board
>>
>>91558900
THIS, this is what I've been saying

>DC releases a movie
>people talk about that DC movie
>Marvel releases a movie
>people use that as an excuse to shit on DC

Marvel fans are so insecure
>>
>>91558990
> Superman and Wonder Woman and now Harley Quinn have really strong sales merchandise wise.

source?
>>
>>91558965
>Facebook autoplays videos so there are a lot of "views" that weren't viewed at all.

No anon, that would make too much sense

>>91559001
>2014
>fake data regardless since Iron Man has never outsold Batman.
>>
>>91559001
Wow, Marvel is a beast!
>>
>>91559027
>>91559054
> "fake data"
>>
>>91559002
>those "people" came to our board and started saying GOOD THINGS about movies EVERYONE AGREES ARE BAD and refused to accept what EVERYONE KNOWS IS TRUE and then they NEVER LEFT

That's what ruined your board? Different opinions?

How about this, stay with me, if you see a person making a thread about BvS, how about not reading it, posting on it, etc?

How about that?
>>
File: marvel world.png (672KB, 842x551px) Image search: [Google]
marvel world.png
672KB, 842x551px
>>91559058
damn right!
>>
>>91559013
But you are wrong.

We always had company wars, but we went to shit when Snyderkeks refused to accept that people didn't like MoS. We had the "WHY DONT YOU LIKE MAN OF STEEL" thread multiple times per day. Because a meme anally devastated you.
>>
>>91559054
But the chart never said Iron Man outsold Batman.
>>
>>91559054
>fake date

Well, it's more credible than your ass Johnson.
>>
>>91559080
>having to bring a pic made 3 years ago that doesn't even cite reliable sources

wew, marvel drones are looking under the rocks now
>>
>>91559131
the source is right in the bottom of the picture you blind cuck
>>
>>91559131
And what evidence do you have to the contrary?

You can't even cite one single credible source yet so much has already been brought against you with "fake data" as your only defense.
>>
>>91558900
For all the bitching about Marvel shills they're not the ones making 8 threads a day going "this movie is underrated. This director is actually a misunderstood genius. The competition's movie is a shitty joke, look how it uses art from a comic book panel in the background!"

If Disney is hiring shills then those shills aren't working very hard here in comparison to that shit.
>>
>>91559087
>e always had company wars, but we went to shit when Snyderkeks refused to accept that

Again, am I meant to take away from this something that is not '' Marvel fanboys can't accept people liking shit that its not Marvel''?

>>91559128
>>fake date
For real? So this shit was made in 2017 but it says 2014 because nostalgia I guess...
>>
>>91559131
You're right, the numbers are probably even more so in Marvel's favor now then they were back then.
>>
>>91559204
lol you dumb nut, stop reading into things.

>>91559128 is quoting >>91559054 but he obviously made a typo because he's a phonefag

Jesus.
>>
>>91559137
>don't make threads praising shitty movies
you mean like the DCEU and MCU both?

Spider-Man 2 and the Dark Knight are the only good cape movies.
>>
>>91559199
>For all the bitching about Marvel shills they're not the ones making 8 threads a day going...

So what? Don't read them, make a thread about something that you want to read.

All I hear is ''waaaahh!!! they have different opinions and I can't make them think like I do!''
>>
>>91559204
Except this thread wasn't even bashing DC, it was just talking about trending movie trailers. You DCEU apologists were the ones who turned it into company wars.

You're the ones who are obviously so insecure that you need to crash perfectly harmless discussions with your vitriol.
>>
>>91558756
>The DC of Marvel movies
except when Fox can actually make a dark cape film and have it be good too
also the X-men films dont all share the same tone, unlike the DCEU
>>
>>91558457
>mcu
>bright colors
sure thing
>>
>>91559218
It has been proved multiple times that its not the case, outside Spider-man, Marvel doesn't sell merch for shit.

One has to wonder why was Sony retarded enough to let Disney keep the merch data.

don't they know that George Lucas got rich that way??

>>91559239
>but he obviously made a typo because he's a phonefag

that idiot didn't create that image you retard.

Holy shit the damage control from marvel sheeps
>>
>>91559258
kek
>>
>>91559287
It's all party of the acrimony they crave. First they are the attackers, then they are the victims. Everyone else is to blame but them.

>>91559310
> It has been proved multiple times that its not the case, outside Spider-man, Marvel doesn't sell merch for shit.

Source?
>>
>>91559257
>Except this thread

Who is talking about THIS thread?

I'm talking about the claim that DC threads ruined the boards while in reality Marvel drones did it.

then stupid marvel drones in the thread are trying to say ''well, DC fags started when they liked DC movies better than Marvel movies!!! They should hate DC movies and love Marvel movies!! fuck opionions that are different! they are ruining the board!''
>>
>>91559310
If it has been proven multiple times then surely you should have no problem finding sources to corroborate this claim, yes?
>>
>>91559338
>Source?

>>91557719
>>
>>91559366
Which was a discussion that you started... in this thread.

This thread is proof of you DC fanboys ruining this board as this thread wasn't attacking anything DC related nor exalting anything Marvel. It was only talking about trailer views.
>>
File: Batman-1-3-768x591.png (57KB, 768x591px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-1-3-768x591.png
57KB, 768x591px
>>91557719
>>
>>91559401
But those are only online sales and even the Marvel brands are competing quite reasonably and outselling anything that isn't Batman.
>>
>>91559401
>>91559432
But these are only online sales.
>>
>>91559242
I do ignore then. Yet you come in here and bitch regardless. I'm sorry your kino memes aren't universal but it's no reason to hate on everyone else's good time.
>>
>>91559401
>>91559432
Notice how Marvel is still stomping DC outside of Batman?
>>
>>91556568
I know i am a bit late to the thread to ask this but, why exactly do we care about trailer views on /co/ again?
>>
File: 1.png (185KB, 812x535px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
185KB, 812x535px
>>91559287
>>91559338
>>
>>91559366
>I'm talking about the claim that DC threads ruined the boards while in reality Marvel drones did it.
Marvel drones MAKE you make 7 BASED SNYDER threads a day?
Marvel drones MAKE you come into MCU threads and whine about how DCEU is more popular?
Fuck off.
>>
/co/ would be a lot more readable if the janitors would just deleted console war threads.
>>
>>91559503
trailer views give an indication of interest in the movie and may translate into high box office

so the more trailer views a movie has the more successful it may be

before IT, F8 had the record for most views and look at how that's doing

this means Thor could be more successful than TFA
>>
>>91559366

Yeah, it was the stupid marveldrones with their 10 WHY DONT YOU LIKE MAN OF STEEL THREADS per day right?

Not to mention 1.jpg and how you faggots flocked to his threads, only to cry that he was a falseflag after BvS got btfo critically and financially.
>>
>>91559509
Without Spider-Man, Marvel has 33% of the Market

Without Batman, DC has 22.9% of the Market

And that's just online sales, imagine how much more Marvel dominates everywhere else.
>>
>>91558231
>while a DC film is about enjoying a movie aimed at you/grown ups.

Suicide Squad was for Hot Topic teens.
>>
>>91559574
>this means Thor could be more successful than TFA

things like this should actually be the wake up call on numbers not being the end of all predictions

That movie is not hitting a billion, specially with Justice League, that pixar movie and Star Wars near the corner

Disney is kind of stupid since Star Wars is going to eat up some of the box office for 2 of their movies
>>
>>91559555
Except this thread wasn't made for console wars.
>>
>>91559601
>with their 10

Only 10 threads? Out of like a possible 100 threads per board or some shit?

Its that what's triggering you this badly? A mere 10 daily threads?

JUST
DON'T
READ
THEM
>>
>>91559574
OK. Again i ask, on /co/ , why do we care?
>>
>>91559635
Stealing money from yourself is still making money friend.
>>
>>91559624
you know that most countries consider a person to be a ''grown up'' after 16, right?
>>
>>91559661
Except this thread was a perfectly fine not "why don't you kids like the DCEU" bait fest and yet it was still turned into one. Ignoring threads would help yes, but when perfectly fine ones are hijacked like this it's problematic.
>>
>>91559646
What was it made for then? Since when do a bunch of neck beards give a fuck about trailer views like we are some fucking shareholders in Disney?

This is literally the same shit console warriors do. Same shit different toilet
>>
>>91559661
So why are you reading this one if Marvel doing well triggers you autists so damn much? Why bring up "but DC is selling more merchandise!" when its totally irrelevant to the subject at hand?
>>
>>91559672
>Stealing money from yourself is still making money friend.

it means that you are taking away succes from two of your own properties which is fucking stupid
>>
>>91559664
Because it's interesting

>>91559706
Except it wasn't.
>>
>>91559688

Did you know the plastic tips at the end of shoelaces are called aglets?
>>
>>91557056
Now add in how much Rogue One and Moana made after 2016. Those movies probably accounted for around 8 billion total (2016 releases).
>>
>>91559729
Sorry, there's only so many days in the year for all these blockbusters to come out on.

Consider it a fair handicap for the DCEU who has notoriously released their films without any competition what-so-ever.
>>
>>91559706
...I actually am a disney shareholder. I got one share of Marvel as a "graduation" present as a kid and when they got bought it transferred over.

But regardless of that, I think it's an interesting and harmless piece of trivia. Not worth getting butthurt over if you don't like it.
>>
>>91559731
You console warriors always trying to convince everyone ( but mostly yourselves) that this isn't console war shit when in fact anyone not completely autistic can see that it is.
>>
>>91559761
Goddamn Disney is a beast.
>>
>>91557498
>It used to be almost a 100% respect for Star Wars

not since 1998. Where have you been?
>>
>>91559818
Nothing about this thread was console war related until you made it that. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to start shitposting in here.
>>
>>91557725
genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist
>>
>>91559783
>Consider it a fair handicap for the DCEU who has notoriously released their films without any competition what-so-ever.

Man of steel was released against World War Z and Monsters Inc 2
>>
>>91559898
And banked far less than BvS and Skwad, your point?
>>
>>91559725
>So why are you reading this one if Marvel doing well triggers you autists so damn much?

Who says that? I like BOTH companies you retard.

Again

If you see a thread that you don't like, or 10

Why the fuck do you and read them?
>>
>>91559847
Guess i am sick of the fucking /tv/ cancer that is currently infecting this board, along with /pol/ and tumblr shit. Please fuck off and take your console war faggotry with you
>>
>>91559894
Cry shill all you want, but it isn't going to change reality anymore to your liking.
>>
>>91559927
that Man of Steel would have made more without that much competition.

Still outsold Iron Man 3 on blu ray
>>
>>91559941
Again, nothing about this thread was console war related until you made it such.
>>
>>91559761
>Moana
that movie didn't made much
>>
>>91559963
But it still beat Iron Man 3 of all fucking things on Blu-Ray? A single physical format? You don't say, well that's it, Marvel is over, it's finished.
>>
>>91559963
Didn't MOS made on USA barely above Doctor Strange?

Also,it's funny. Iron Man was a B list 20 years ago, and now is a challenge for fucking Superman movie.
>>
File: moaney.png (70KB, 633x204px) Image search: [Google]
moaney.png
70KB, 633x204px
>>91559989
made enough
>>
>>91559803
Is it worth much of anything now?
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (154KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
154KB, 538x810px
>>91557685

Yeah, no. If anything, Star Wars has picked up more girls than ever before. Go wade into the insanity that is tumblr Reylo. There are so many and they're so vocal they've managed to drown out the cries of "Problematic" and "but muh diverse relationship" that you see all over.

If this next movie has even the slightest hint that those characters are remotely attracted to each other, we're going to enter Zutara-levels of rabid insanity.
>>
>>91559706
Being a fan in today's climate is synonymous with canvassing for a political party, I've come to think. If you aren't pushing for more support you're letting somebody come in and take it. Gotta keep that brand healthy and growing, you know?
>>
>>91560028
Apparently it's currently worth 113 dollars.
>>
>>91560120
Man, I'm really glad I only come into these threads to aimlessly shitpost, because so much of them just sound like autists having schizophrenic episodes.
>>
>>91560181
>Marvel fags
>enjoying a comic

If that were true then people would still buy them.
>>
>>91560294
well sure, they are on about the same level as DC now.

that means 3 things
>people don't buy DC either
>people have not been buying DC for ages
>you are a faggot
>>
>>91560294
There are still older comics.
>>
>>91560294
They buy the ones the like. While no one will deny that Marvel's current SJW direction has been crappy there are still books worth reading and liking.
>>
>>91556568
At best, garbage thread, at worst a really odd advertiser.
OP just robotically data dumps stats for fucking movie trailers without even a lead into a weak "discussion" about the upcoming movie. This is a tenuous relation to /co/ at best.
>>
>>91560371
Thanks for your bump and response then I guess?
>>
Why didn't Justice League get this many views?
>>
>>91557655
>Meant to be cool and almost heroic
>Vader goes on a murder spree where he's cast entirely in shadow, with just his saber as the only light source
>low angle shot puts him in position of power with lighting suggesting menace
>All Rebel soldiers in lighting to suggest they're the good guys, although not in position of power
>as it should be considering how ANH begins
>>
>>91558835
>Fox can actually make Marvel movies that feel like Marvel characters are in them.
That's only true for Deadpool.

Also, Logan, First Class and Deadpool were pretty much accidents. A real Fox-Marvel movie is shit like Apocalypse, Fant4stic and X-Men Origins.
>>
What's the big deal with Justice League trailer views?

Most people aren't going to watch it because we've been burned by Snyder too many times.
>>
CLICK FARM
L
I
C
K

F
A
R
M
>>
>>91557829
>Implying co actually know anything about pop culture that isn't capeshit

Good one anon.
>>
>>91561353
Really?
>>
How many views did Justice League get in one hour?
>>
>>91561341
This.

Anytime the executives and producers at Fox realize they've got golden eggs, they kill the goose.
>>
>>91556568
>Disney's most view trailer in its first 24 hours
I can't help but think that is a fairly irrelevant metric. After all, Youtube trailers haven't exactly been that big of a thing. It's not as if Avengers 2 or the last Thor were coming out when that was a major focus, either.
>>
>>91562650
This is more than just youtube, it's all video streaming sites.
>>
>>91557581
>Rogue one
> good Star Wars movie

The only good scene in that movie is the Darth Vader scene. Think about that, no one gave a fuck about any of the new characters in this movie and 2 minutes of Vader is the only real draw.
>>
>>91557023
Well, bearing the name Disney is a good start.
>>
>>91562462
What do you mean >Really?

This is proof that people are refusing to watch anymore DC movies after the disaster of all the previous entries.
>>
>>91561341
Even Deadpool wasn't very good.

I'll never understand why people like that film. It wasn't funny, it was poorly edited and paced, the plot was dull, and the action was mostly uninteresting. The only good parts were the interactions with Colossus and Negasonic.
>>
>>91563969
>This is proof that people are refusing to watch anymore DC movies after the disaster of all the previous entries.
I personally haven't done it.

Essentially I am waiting for good reviews first.

It's like with Deadpool. I was tuned out after X-men Origins. But then glowing reviews got me back for the Deadpool film. I had no reason to watch the trailers because I had better use of my time.
>>
>>91557958
>Disney hires people that make bots that boost those numbers so they can make hundreds of articles about how the trailer is breaking records, etc

They go even further by paying people to see their movies over and over so they can claim to have made billions of dollars.

The fiends.
>>
>>91564255
Thank you for telling everyone about your routine.

Our lives have been greatly enhanced by your personal anecdote.
>>
>>91564395
>Thank you for telling everyone about your routine.
>Our lives have been greatly enhanced by your personal anecdote.
Glad to be appreciated.
>>
Ragnarok looks like Power Rangers made for toddlers.

>LEL HE'S MUH FRIEND *camera wink*

However I hope it and Star Wars both crush Justice League at the box office so the DCEU garbage may finally die. Then hopefully the MCU will fade away after IW, and MAYBE we won't get the same quippy formulaic garbage every year.
>>
>>91557630
>Led Zeppelin
its just cliche "dude! classic song bro!"

using dad music is almost as bad as when they use chess pieces as symbolism for something
>>
>>91556568
Disney's marketing team is really fucking good at making up records for their movies to break.

Sage for shill thread.
>>
>>91564497
>Ragnarok looks like Power Rangers made for toddlers.
Anything is better than what Thor 2 gave us.
>>
>>91564582
>its just cliche "dude! classic song bro!"
Not like the Beatles.
>>
Guys

Hela is not for sexual
>>
Fuck off /v/ , your console wars bullshit is embarrassing
>>
>>91565430
what's it say that both GotG2 and Thor 3 can use the originals but DC has to use shitty covers?
>>
>>91557023
The buy stuff.
>>
>>91560075
If I learned anything from ATLA, it's that tricking fans into a crack ship and then pulling the rug out from under them in the finale is the best way to sustain discussion of the show for years to come.

Disney should drop one or two vague hints for Reylo, and then destroy it in the final movie. Then we'll be talking about who was right, who deserved who, and who was the better ship until we die of old age, and The New Star Wars Trilogy will never be forgotten.
>>
>>91556568
The more I hear about records being broken, the less interesting it becomes.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.