[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thunder-Thunder-Thundercats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: thundercats-cartoon-network.jpg (263KB, 575x372px) Image search: [Google]
thundercats-cartoon-network.jpg
263KB, 575x372px
What was /co/'s reaction to the Thundercats reboot?

What do you think of it now?
>>
First episode was really good, but i feel the quality of the writing dropped drastically after that

I think i dropped the series after the swordsman episode
>>
>>91556204
Kind of the same. Although maybe I should finish it for the sake of completionism.
>>
File: 1489265531314.jpg (265KB, 997x879px) Image search: [Google]
1489265531314.jpg
265KB, 997x879px
Wasn't the first two episodes done by most of the original team and even had the original V.A. for Lion-O star as the reboot's father?
From what my friend told me, some executive at CN thpught they could do a better job and let go the original team and it all became a fan fic cluster fug.
>I finally saw it, and yes it sucked after the first two part pilot.
>>
>>91556318
If that's the case i hope cn dies in a fire fore that mess.
>>
>>91556031
>What do you think of it now?
Thanks to reboot palcomix created a r34 comics, which I really enjoyed. Best fap ever.
Serial itself is 6/10.
>>
>>91556031
I believe the reaction at the time was

>awesome pilot
>oh shit, the episodes suck
>why do writers hate Lion-O?
>I want to lick Wilykit's feet
>lol cucked by Tygra
>LOL cucked by Mumm-Ra
>>
>>91556204

FPBP

The pilot set up a show with so much goddamned potential. The actual show only lived up to that potential once (the episode with the rapidly-aging plant creatures). Everything else was garbage, especially since the writers had a boner for Tygra and a hateboner for Lion-O.
>>
>>91556342
The sad fact it was originally made for fans who asked CN for a more updated version, and instead we get this abomination.

>Executives are cancer.
>>
>>91556639
I heard that the original writers were let go.
>>
>>91556204
Yeah. The first episode was like, way better than it should have been. If the series didn't have a starter that good, it would barely be remembered but instead I keep thinking what could have been.
>>
>>91556478
It really did seem like the writers hated Lion-O. I wonder why, were they bullied by a lion man as kids?
>>
I think thought they did a great job revamping Addicus and Kaynar?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.