[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse post-cancellation Futurama episode than "Attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Name a worse post-cancellation Futurama episode than "Attack of the Killer App"

Good luck. You're gonna need it.
>>
It gave us "shut up and take my money" so it's not all bad.
>>
>>91554238
>That whole bit with Susan 'BOIL'
Nah, I can't.
>>
The Susan Boyle one.

Or...is that the same one?
>>
Neutopia.
>>
that one with the butterfly roller derby or whatever
>>
>>91554251
It's the same one
>>
>>91554238
2-D Blacktop. No contest.
>>
>>91554238
The one where Amy and Bender want to get married, but Robo-Human marriage is illegal.

Also, the best episode, and imo the only great episode, is the one about Hermes and Bender.
>>
All Nu-Futurama was fucking dogshit
>>
>>91554238
>>91554261
>>91554266
I must be some kind of retarded fag cuz I liked those.
>>
>>91554414
This
>>
>>91554355
Oh yeah that one sucked. The one with the white 4D whale
>>
>>91554426
>>91554355
What was that one about again? I remember some sort of time travel bullshit being involved?
>>
>>91554238
the naked aliens i didnt like
>>
File: 2-D_Blacktop.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2-D_Blacktop.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>91554465

2-D Blacktop is the one where the Professor becomes a road racer or some bullshit and Leela and him crash two ships together and enter Cheap Animation Land. I can't even really remember how they got out.

That other anon is confusing it with Mobius Dick, which was about Leela getting obsessed with a fourth dimensional whale and shanghais the Planet Express and its crew to hunt it.
>>
>>91554490
Oh wow, I don't even remember that episode at all. But another bad one was where they think Bender lost his memory and became Amish, but at the end they accidentally get the guy killed and Bender was completely fine.
>>
File: Silence of the Clamps.png (249KB, 637x355px) Image search: [Google]
Silence of the Clamps.png
249KB, 637x355px
>>91554511
You're mixing up episodes again.
Fry became Amish in "Ghost in the Machines".

Bender became a moon farmer in "Silence of the Clamps" and was killed but turned out it was just a Bender look a like.

Are you doing this on purpose?
>>
>>91554511
You mean when Fry kills Bender by accident and Bender tries to haunt him so he had to go to Planet Amish? He came back at the end because he saved Fry's dumb ass and RoboGod thought that was fly.

It was an okay episode. It was trying to lay on Bender and Fry's friendship a little too hard though. That's kind of one of the biggest problems of the later seasons. Futurama was never really consistent with relationships, but the reboot was just all over the place with how everyone thought about each other. Every other episode was a complete contradiction and then the cherry on top is that is that we're supposed to care about Fry and Leela in the finale.
>>
>>91554414
>>91554425
Futurama > Simpsons
>>
>>91554414
the last episode was good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.