[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Heroes and Villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (291KB, 290x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291KB, 290x500px
What's the worst you've ever seen?
>>
>>91553948
http://heavy.com/comedy/2010/04/the-20-worst-superheroes/1/

Meant to post this

What does /co/ think?
>>
>>91553948
Kite Man has got to be the least threatening villian of all time. Im convinced if he was real I could take him in a fight.
>>
>>91553948
The worst heroes I have seen this decade...

I'd say the Nu52 Titans and the WATXM. Both because of their edge, but they were at opposite edges of the 'light-dark' spectrum.

The Nu52 Teen Titans were just trashy edgy characters who had almost no relationship to their previous selves. It just made their book painful to read, especially when you grew up with Young Justice.

The second lot, the WATXM stuff was just shit. It tried to be this funny, comedy based series, in which all of its characters were asshats who you honest to god, hoped were killed on the spot. It also lacked direction and other qualities of good writing.

In fact, I am going to lay my cards down and say it. All Jason Aaron's heroes and villains from decade forward are shit. They are assholes who are shilled as the second coming as the heroic or villanous Christ, depending which side of the spectrum they're on, even when they don't do shit.
>>
Look, I can pass Vibe. I can pass Dazzler. I can pass Wild Dog. But Red Tornado? Really? I only have so much tolerance for normies.
>>
>>91554041
Red Tornado was on the list? Fucking Normie scum
>>
>>91554049
So is Tarot the witch of the black forest. The story is ACTUALLY pretty good.
>>
>>91553948
>Worst Hero: Starfox
>Worst Villain: Ten Eyed Man
>>
>>91553948
was there ever a Polish super hero or super villain.
>>
>>91553948
It depends. For example, most of Firestorm's villains would be decent against Batman, but not against Firestorm the NUCLEAR MAN. Does this make them bad by default?
>>
Considering the following anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2d5QVq3aKM
lets take into consideration that like most super villains don't ACTUALLY think about "well, what if I followed the batmobile around? I bet I could find out who Batman is" but no, THAT'S TOO EASY!

You should know that Batman is a Marty Sue anon. He doesn't "loose" he chooses not to win.
>>
>>91553973
>Red Tornado
>Night Thrasher
>Jack of Hearts
>Squirrel Girl
>Starfox
>Dazzler
>Thunderstrike
>Wild Dog

>The 20 Worst Superheroes

That's literally "I don't read comics: the top"
>>
>>91553973
This guy is a fucking ding dong. Bet he has dressed as heath ledger joker for Halloween.
>>
>>91554566
>Cucked.com
>>
>>91554685
I fucking hate furfag girl. Seriously, she's fucking annoyin, she's "defeated" every marvel hero.. No fuck her. I HATE Mary sues like her. I mean, sure I am a batman fan but hell, they at least make batman out to be a dude who CAN be beaten

And yeah, I agree, I feel like this list was made by some guy who talked to his nerd friends on and off and heard about them and googled them and then made a list

>>91554710
pics?
>>
His write-up for wild dog is wildly inaccurate. "just some hockey player with a gun in Gotham." Wild dog is an ex-marine, he operates out of the quad cities, not Gotham, and he played FOOTBALL in college, damn it.
>>
>>91554806
how do we get this shit fixed? Why are normies allowed to write this?
>>
>>91554049
>Red Tornado

>What is it with comic books and sad robots? Marvel has the Vision, a superhuman android who can become as hard as diamond but just wants to be loved, and DC has the Red Tornado, a superhuman android who spends all of his time whining about screwing up all the time. Dude: Windows 7. Install it, love it.

I didn't even care about Red Tornado at all but it trigger me so much
>>
>>91553973
>Tarot
I can understand not liking Tarot. It's dumb as fuck (which is the part of the charm) and kind of an acquired taste, but calling it worst anything? It's not even supposed to be taken seriously, geez.
>>
>>91553948
Remind me, what was the advantage of devolving into a protoplasmic blob?
>>
>>91555179
Squeeze through stuff and melt things with acid?
>>
>>91554752
SG was good back when her winning streak was an off screen gag, but now she's taken more seriously it's terribly unfunny
>>
>>91554685
>Red Tornado
>Starfox
>Dazzler
I see nothing wrong with putting them on there. They fucking suck.
>>
>>91557582
howso?
>>
>>91557582
They ain't any worse than Carol Danvers or Moon Girl or Donna Troy
>>
File: plebs.png (294KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.png
294KB, 392x714px
>>91553973
what an awfull list
>Jack of Hearts
>Starfox
>Thunderstrike
>Wild Dog
>MOTHERFUCKING THUNDERSTRIKE
them fightan werds
>>
>>91557856
>Jack of Hearts
Bendis agrees that he is shit.
>>
>>91558111
>Bendis
That just proves Jack of Hearts is great.
>>
>>91558111
Bendis hated he though he shouldn't have to write characters he didn't know, and the list just says "lol, what an awfull design, am i rite?"
I liked him in John's run, his friendship with Scott was cool
>>
>>91557622
I really don't know how to phrase it other than "lame". I hate to bring up the whole "date rape" thing but that's pretty much Starfox's whole deal. Dazzler has just never had anything compelling about her, a byproduct of what led to her creation and not having any clue what to do with her. Red Tornado is one of those characters who should be cool but seems to exist for nothing other than lame "can a robot... FEEL?!" style stories.
>>
>>91553948

i fucking love MANIKIN. its a fucking brilliant idea. its exactly the kind of powers a COMIC BOOK character should have.
>>
>>91558745
something over the topic and ridiculous
>>
>>91554007
>All Jason Aaron's heroes and villains from decade forward are shit.
No Gorr was great and no he was not a rip off of Desak he was better in every way imaginable to Desak.
Get fucked mother fucker.
>>
>>91558745
This char pisses me off hard because he's not only a ripoff of Evolvo-lad, he's a ripoff of one of their own villains, Flashback.
Plus he makes no sense. Humans are descended from acid spewing amoebas the size of a German Shepard? Yeah, no.
>>
>>91554685
>Dazzler
>starfox
>Squirrel girl
>Wild dog
>Thunderstrike
>Worth while or even mentioning
No it's pretty spot on.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.