[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when this piece of shit didn't want his best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

Remember when this piece of shit didn't want his best friend to finally graduate highschool?
>>
Mordecai was a terrible person/bird.
He constantly fucked up his own life and tried to drag those around him down as well.
>>
>>91550403
Well, Rigby screwed Mordecai's chance to go to college, though. That's a million times worse.
>>
>>91550444
I mean, ditto Rigby.
>>
>>91550748
>>91550760
I did nothing wrong.
>>
Mordecai and Rigby were terrible people who did nothing but bring each other down

Rigby was worse though because he understood he was completely worthless while Mordecai had some modicum of potential, that's why he always tried to keep Mordecai on the same level as him
>>
>>91550403
Rigby wasn't really his best friend, he just kept him around to feel smarter and more successful.
Just like how hot girls hang out with ugly/fat girls.
>>
File: 1445831297811.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1445831297811.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
what are you fuckers even talking about they were the best fucking friends.
>>
>>91550403
>Still mad that after all the work he did to get Margret, it fizzled out and he found CJ and they got along way more naturally but threw it away so he ended up alone.
>>
>>91552634

He ended up with a bat lady and two bird/bat kids. I don't see it as an improvement, be he wasn't alone.
>>
>>91550403
He literally lies to his friend about his bed because he can't stand not being super comfortable. Mordecai is a massive piece of shit
>>
>>91550403
>>91550748

Rigby at least developed over time
>>
>>91552634
to be fair. its a tad realistic, and stands to teach viewers a lesson about how to approach relationships and how sometimes shit just doesnt pan out and its best to move on instead of trying to chase the same person over and over again.
>See this blue faggot? Don't do this
not too mention it made him more relateable
>atleast for me anyways
>hell for all we know Quintel has been projecting his love life on to mordecai, i mean hes basically a self insert
>>
File: Fregiac.png (105KB, 498x404px) Image search: [Google]
Fregiac.png
105KB, 498x404px
I wonder what his new home looks like, with the bat lady.

Is are of the gentlemanly art major, kids have a hard time attention using by the numbers though but with a bean and a

With Rigby though we at least saw his living room (and some of the kitchen) during the montage. They even had a picture of the Park.
>>
>>91552976
CN had calls to tone down Rigby from angry moms
>>
A lot of what happens in cable cartoons is pretty fucked up. That's why very little of it makes it to broadcast.
>>
>>91554736
>That's why very little of it makes it to broadcast.
Funny thing here, CN wanted Mordecai in the episode and wanted conflict
>>
>>91554736
>That's why very little of it makes it to broadcast.
It airs here in Australia on public television. Even all of the messed up Nicktoons like CatDog had aired here on public syndication.
>>
I stopped watching regular show after the first season, what the fuck has the show devolved to?
>>
>>91553206
I like to think the bat lady is the daughter of the old bat dude from space.
>>
>>91550814
Honestly, I always disliked Morty more than Rigby, even during the earlier seasons.
Mostly because Morty felt a bit too much like a creator self-insert who more often than not, got to be right and always one-up his friend. It felt strange and oddly satisfying when the show transitioned into making him into the constant fuck up.
>>
>>91550403
Remember when this lollipop man was still alive.
>>
>>91550403
Remember when he killed Rigby?
>>
>>91550403
>>91550444
Hey, at least he isn't like Richard from Gumball. That is a big piece of shit

>>91555739
He is still alive as god.
>>
>>91555773
Which one of the three times he did?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>91553206
My headcanon is Rigby used his chinese connections to set up a small export/import business and make a comfortable living for his family
>>
>>91555655
Relationships for the most part with an ancient evil threatening to consume all of reality to close it all off
>>
>>91557769
Not as cool as it soundd
>>
I really dont think any of you anons had a roommate like rigby, Rigby went out of his way to fuck Mordecai over because he wanted to make sure he didn't get anywhere I really cant blame him for shitting on rigby when given the chance
>>
File: 1488296223874.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1488296223874.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>91550403
>Show becomes a shitty romance between Mordecai and Margaret
>>
does someone have an image of this bat-lady?
>>
File: batocai.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
batocai.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>91560641
have a moving image.
>>
>>91550403
RIGBY, just go and get that GED.
>>
>>91550403
Mordecai was never told to be a "good" person. Hes a nice guy, he is pretty nice to people, but he has a LOT of issues. He's as much of a slacker as Rigby, he's way worse socially than Rigby ironically [Rigby just goes in and does what he wants, Mordecai is usually trying way too hard to be aware of his surroundings to just do things, AT LEAST with girls], and he's selfish at times especially with Rigby and even with his relationships where he needs a push to even go with someone.

Rigby wasn't "better", but Mordecai had significant flaws but that's what made him interesting to watch. If he didn't have his shitty tendencies or flaws then we'd be stuck with generic.
>>
>>91560707
She's cuter than he deserves.
>>
>>91557476
Do you have any idea how much of a fucking nightmare it is to do business with the fucking chinese? It's an endless clusterfuck of headaches and getting fucked over
>>
>>91562365
It depends on what scale you're working at. Working with contacts that you personally know (and didn't, say, meet at a bar) is more reliable than trying to get into it at the mid-level, where they can just cheat you, pay the fines, and make a new company.

Every bad thing I hear about Muslims is ten times worse for the Chinese. Believe me, they go to America, they form their own cheating communities, they don't integrate, they're spoiled as fuck. Ten years from now the pendulum will swing and everyone will hate them, trust me. Doesn't help that they're probably heading towards recession too.
>>
>>91562601
People in the know already hate their guts and the general non-retarded populace is distrustful of them, I can't wait for WW3 and the wartime propaganda we'll get with it
>>
>>91555608
>It airs here in Australia
yea, edited to hell
>>
>>91560467
You watched this show through strange goggles, bro. Rigby was an immature, lazy pain in the ass, but the most trouble he caused Mordecai was more often than not forcing him to get him out of whatever barrel of shit he managed to get himself neck-deep in.
>>
>>91562365
>It's an endless clusterfuck of headaches and getting fucked over
I'm pretty sure it's the Chinese that should be worried not Rigby, The best they can hope for is that Rigby screw himself and not just them.
>>
>>91550403
As someone who missed he finale, who did he end up with? In assuming it was either the other red bird or the cloud girl considering how much fucking time they spent on them
>>
>>91565004
yeah, i'm too lazy to watch the finale. anyone want to fill us in?
>>
>>91565004
>>91565052
see>>91560707
>>
>>91565052
>>91565004
He ends up with a literal nobody bat girl they introduce in the credits of the final episode

its such a bullshit move after all the relationship crap they shoved into the show
>>
>>91565004
>strawmaning this hard

>>91565052
>i'm too lazy to do nothing but stare at a screen for an hour

also read the thread, it's not even that populated
>>
>>91565390
I don't think you know what a strawman is
>>
>>91565456
>assuming it was either the other red bird or the cloud girl considering how much fucking time they spent on them
>>
>>91565554
That's not - you know what, fuck it, you're right, that was a strawman, we're all strawmen here.
>>
>>91565554
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>91566216
keep fucking crying
>>
File: 1470362184252.png (141KB, 798x457px) Image search: [Google]
1470362184252.png
141KB, 798x457px
>>91553206
>Is are of the gentlemanly art major, kids have a hard time attention using by the numbers though but with a bean and a
>>
>>91565333
>its such a bullshit move after all the relationship crap they shoved into the show
this, but people honestly see it as a "so true to life" thing.
>>
>>91564554
nanny state lol
>>
>>91568757
While it is basically true to life I think people are actually trying to it was bad storytelling.
>>
Rigby is a fucking cunt who ruined Mordecai's life, he had every right to be mad at that selfish piece of shit

Stop projecting yourself onto Rigby
>>
Reminder he took every single thing they owned when they moved out except Rig's tramp (and his trampoline). That includes his Eggscellent hat, the TV, and their toys.
>>
>>91571925
To be fair, Mordecai was the one who earned that hat.
>>
>>91572025
This, Rigby didn't deserve a bro like Mordecai
He didn't deserve that hat
He didn't deserve that job
He deserved that shit waifu though
>>
>>91554682
Sauce?
>>
>>91573447
JG said it during a panel with I think Alex Hirsch?
>>
Audrey was better than Pam, Benson got boned by the staff.
>>
>>91550403
>>91550444
Why are you guys so mad, he got the worst ending and Rigby got the best one. Just look at their faces in that final shot, Rigby looks like he's living the best life possible while Mordecai looks like he's going to snap and kill himself anytime.
>>
>>91553206
>Is are of the gentlemanly art major, kids have a hard time attention using by the numbers though but with a bean and a
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>91576812
It was a fuck up, I guess
>>
>>91572025
Yea but it was a bonding thing in-universe, taking it feels shitty
>>
They're both shitty in similar and different ways. They're also cool in similar and different ways. No matter how selfish and terrible they can be, they have a lot of love for each other. That's why they're best buds.

But I stopped watching this long ago. I couldn't care less about the bird's relationship problems.
>>
>>91562601
Same thing my dad believes too to the point where he believes Muzzies will get physically violent over businesses.
>>
File: 1474825233458.png (175KB, 361x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474825233458.png
175KB, 361x357px
Why did they have to space the ending? Fuck it was so bad.
>>
>>91550403
I might have been disappointed in Regular Show for the last few seasons, but what pissed me off is that for the finale CN didn't even have a marathon of the best episodes/how we got here.

It was just shown and that's it, it's gone.
>>
File: 1491311359393.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491311359393.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>91588139
Regular Show's ideal ending would've been to stay grounded, literally regular.

Have it be a tone shift with Mordecai realizing he wants to go back to art school, Rigby trying to keep him around, and the threat of them drifting apart imminent. They have a generic monster of the week issue but Mordecai is too busy filling out his papers for the art school.

After Mordecai leaves, Rigby tries to hang with Muscle Man and Fives, but realizes that's not a great dynamic. Muscle Man and Starla go on a honeymoon at some point, Benson realizes he wants to retire, Pops (not fucking dead) runs the park like he was meant to, Fives does his thing with Celia (i can't imagine anything else for him) and Skips stays at the park.

Mordecai either ends up with Margaret or CJ, or still meets the bat girl after becoming the professional artist he did anyway, but instead have it be a scene, not a flash. Her name is revealed, but her artist name is "The Power", thus the series still comes full circle without the rushed and cliche "back to the pilot" scene.

Rigby realizes though with Mordecai gone and the rest of the park crew drifting, he needs to man up. Goes to college, gets a degree in game making, with a callback to "Birthday Gift" somewhere, and eventually hits it big (in lieu of the series, makes a new installment of one of their game franchises, meets the creator and they get to make it together). He still gets with Eileen and have kids, etc, but also show what her outcome was (astronomy related?).

Mordecai and Rigby are still friends and visit when they can. It's implied they eventually drift away and become less dependent on each other, or at least stay friends but stabilize their unhealthy friendship.

If he gets with the batgirl, he still stays friends with Margaret and eventually CJ when they meet up again. Same if he gets with Margaret.

There would be a montage of all the times they saved the Park, themselves, the Universe, etc. during old episodes with Heroes
>>
>>91588330
Post got too big (is anyone even going to read that shit?) but also have CJ and Margaret's stuff be reflected on, no matter who Mordecai gets with.
>>
>>91552714
that hilarious
>>
>>91564805
Rigby fucked Mordecai all the time
>>
File: GUH.png (355KB, 791x445px) Image search: [Google]
GUH.png
355KB, 791x445px
Why the fuck did this shot only last a split second in the finale? It bothers me how shitty that was
>>
>>91570279
this
>>
>>91588330
this is shit never let life get between you and yo bros
>>
>>91588520
It's decent compared to what we got, which was ass
>>
>>91588139
Because of all the astronaut dick-sucking they made all throughout the show, it made perfect sense to shoot them into space for the finale
>>
>>91588831
I would have also liked an ending like that. If the season finale for the previous season ended up without them going to space it would have been nice to let them finish it like that.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.