[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Droopy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: droopy.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
droopy.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
What does /co/ think of Droopy?
>>
Y'know what?
I think he's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>91549992
Looks like my cousin.

I'm gonna have to see her tomorrow at her mom's Easter party where she's either gonna discuss the home she is buying with her fiancee or gas on about how beautiful she will be on her wedding day.
>>
He is one of the fundamental forces of cartoons. No matter what you do, he will find you.
>>
>>91549992
if /co/ hates droopy they don't say anything about it. for good reason.
>>
Over the last 7 years, at least 13 non connected people have told me I resembled him. Feels weird man.
>>
File: 28436-droopy_wallpaper.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
28436-droopy_wallpaper.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>91551195
I still remember seeing him for the first time. It was at a coffee shop and he was working.
Two years ago. I didn't tip him. I didn't know what came through to me but I told him to get a real job or something.

First, he chased me.
Then, he followed me home.
Soon, people around me began to fall one by one until I was surrounded by the blood and corpses of my family and he stood at the doorway. He owned right next next to me and whispered to me ear, "I don't like cheap date."

I still have nightmares about it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n90o6kxPfY1sjok3e.png (191KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n90o6kxPfY1sjok3e.png
191KB, 500x369px
I love his cartoons

https://youtu.be/mfN3bGYyR9I
>>
>>91550112
>Easter party
What's that?
>>
i know a girl i used to go to highschool with that looks like droopy
>>
Tex Avery cartoons are good shit, and Droopy shorts are no exception.
>>
>>91549992
Not to put down Tom & Jerry but Droopy and Tex Avery were the highlights of the MGM theatrical TV package.
>>
>>91551433
Chips.
Dips.
Chains.
Whips.
You know, a party.
Families get together after church and have a nice dinner. Kids have a little egg hunt. Nothing crazy.
>>
>>91549992

Mitch McConnell is everything wrong in politics.
>>
>>91549992
Mega based, as if on sedatives.
>>
File: 1383226101068.gif (830KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1383226101068.gif
830KB, 240x228px
>>91549992
Droopy is a crappy character and a living meme. There is nothing at all interesting or funny about "Character that wins automatically just because".
>>
File: 1489311065398.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489311065398.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>91559116
That's why you add Wolfy to the equation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.