[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: jackie_chan_adventures.jpg (94KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
jackie_chan_adventures.jpg
94KB, 350x240px
What went right?
>>
>>91545577
Jackie.
>>
File: IMG_0810.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>91545577
>>
>>91545577
Jackie should do more voice acting. He did great in this show.
>>
>tfw she was my first waifu
>>
>>91545780
I'm almost positive he didn't voice himself.
>>
The comedy and action made it felt like an actual Jackie Chan movie and it didn't require one to know anything about Jackie Chan to enjoy it
>>91545780
He didn't voice Jackie
>>
>>91545780
Jackie only did those live action bits at the end
>>
>>91545780
That's not Jackie. You think his voice could really go that high? His only involvement was with the live action endings and only while he was working out. He was too busy getting in shape for...The Tuxedo...oh, Jackie, how could you?
>>
>>91545836
>>91545841
>>91545852
Not them but aww, that's kind of disappointing even if I was pretty sure it wasn't him anyway, Jackie's got a nice voice.
>>
>>91545793
Great taste.
>>
This came on when I was in college so I didn't get into it back in the day. Anywhere I can stream it now? Is it worth it /co/mrades?
>>
TOP TIER
Season 1

HIGH TIER
Season 2
Season 4

MID TIER
Season 3

LOW TIER
Season 5

That weird load of J-Team filler toward the end of Season 4 was kind of all over the place, though, but the Oni Mask arc was great.
>>
File: BAD DAY.gif (419KB, 362x270px) Image search: [Google]
BAD DAY.gif
419KB, 362x270px
BAD DAY, DAY DAY!
>>
>>91549320
poor Valmont must be the biggest case of villain decay i have ever seen in a cartoon.
>>
File: AII YAA.png (19KB, 120x186px) Image search: [Google]
AII YAA.png
19KB, 120x186px
>>91545754
>AAAIII YAA
>>
>>91549710
That's probably the best catchphrase ever.
>>
File: Jade Chan.png (258KB, 321x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Jade Chan.png
258KB, 321x1063px
>>91549846
I agree. He had a chance to bounce back when he got an Oni Mask, but he lost it the same episode. I think they should have stretched some of the masks out a bit instead of resorting to all that filler before the final mask was revealed, though I suspect they were experimenting with the possibility of a "J-Team" series or something.

Also
>That Dao Long Wong return episode in Season 4.
>Dao Lon Wong never left Jackie's subconscious.
>>
>>91545577
The animation in this show is actually super nice, they animate the clothes independently so Jackie's baggy shirts fold, crumple, flip up his back etc. You don't see that anymore.
>>
>>91545907
There's no way you actually thought that was Jackie Chan.
>>
>>91545577
Lot of Jackie Chan Adventures threads recently Not that I'm complaining
>>
>>91550255
im guessing netflix just got it or something
>>
>>91550255
>>91552018
Shadman did a drawing of Jade recently.
>>
Jackie and uncle made the show great
>>
If you could have the powers of 3 talismans, which would you pick?

Hard mode:
No rat
>>
>>91545577
>spics with jackie
I'm so confused.
>>
>>91552991
Dog, monkey, horse

Travel around healing the sick. If anybody starts any shit, turn them into a bunny until they cool off.
>>
AIYA JACKIE, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE!
YOU HAVE FORSAKEN US!
>>
>>91553054
I AM AN ARCHAEOLOGIST, NOT A SAMURAI!
>>
I absolutely adored this show as a kid. I should rewatch it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.