[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon ideas thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download (27).jpg (4KB, 121x121px) Image search: [Google]
download (27).jpg
4KB, 121x121px
I don't see why not. Also feel free to comment on other's ideas.
>>
Every day there's either an "ideas" thread or a "I have an idea but don't have the resources to pitch it" thread.
>>
>>91545468
I guess it's a common thought.
>>
Vikings and pirates in the same show
>>
>>91545427
R-Rated animated Psycho Rangers series.
>>
comic about a Orc wife and her trying to fit in the human village she lives in. She does cute orc wife things.
>>
>>91549378
What kinds of cute orc wife things?
>>
>>91545427
It's a cartoon that covers every cliche ever made in cartoons
>>
>>91549422
Just trying to be a house wife sort of stuff. Cleaning, cooking, other stuff. Trying to learn the ways of human housewife duties. In my mind she used to be like a female warrior till she meet her human wizard husband and they got married. So now she's trying to be a house wife and such.
>>
A macabre yet light-hearted comedy set in a gloomy mental asylum in the woods where nights seem to last a lot longer than days. The characters are the various patients and staff around the asylum, each with their own quirks. Whoever designed the building must have had some mental issues of their own, since the architecture is downright bizarre in a lot of places.
>>
>>91549599
Neat.
>>
File: 51-33190359603.jpg (721KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
51-33190359603.jpg
721KB, 1536x2560px
a young boy is cursed by a witch(andor)gypsy and has to live the rest of his life as a skeleton.
>>
It's an educational cartoon parody with cute animal characters doing educational shit while they do lewd things but don't know that what they're doing is lewd and it doesn't get brought up.
>>
it's a Comedy Central and/or MTV Cartoon where teens and young adults send in drawings or comics they made in high school or college, and if some of the drawings or comics are good enough they get animated into shorts kinda like (triptank or epic party stories) for the show, the ones that didn't make it get showcased into the credits
>>
>>91551664

That could be interesting
>>
>>91551664
this is actually a really nice idea.

fuck i hope something like this happens one day.
>>
>>91549652
Could be neat.
>>
>>91545427
Traditional fantasy that isn't a book or an adaptation of LotR. Not even anime has tried something like that.

Sometimes I wonder if the novel I'm writing would be better as a cartoon, so I ask my animator brother for help and he proceeds to forget all about it.
>>
Kubo 2D animated series on Adult Swim. There will be blood and lewds.
Story will be 3 years after the events of KatTS. Kubo joins the second civil war. The civil war ends, but a dark entity appears and enslaves all. Now Kubo has to destroy the dark entity and free all. In the middle of the series, Kubo gets insane and rips his other eye out, making himself blind forever. In the end, Kubo dies by drowning (probably suicide).
>>
>>91553008
Could work if done right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.