[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garnet is stronger than Jasper at full power, no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: ORA.gif (562KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
ORA.gif
562KB, 500x344px
Garnet is stronger than Jasper at full power, no?
>>
But neither can defeat the cock.
>>
>>91540690
Only because she's a fusion.
>>
>>91540708
t. Jasper
>>
>>91541340
The hilarious thing is Jasper's 100% right. Ruby or Sapphire on their own wouldn't stand a fucking chance.
>>
>>91541456
The point is that she's a scrub and a hypocrite, not that she was wrong about the original insult
>>
>>91540690
Matt insists she is, so probably not
>>
>>91541557
I love the "Stronger Than You" song only because Garnet boasts about Jasper not being able to hit her or ever come close to winning, but gets her ass kicked.
>>
Of course. Garnet has tight reflexes, incredible strength, and future vision. You might as well be fighting raiden in blade mode.
>>
who cares

this show is garbage and nothing that happens has any actual meaning or significance
>>
>>91541627
>gets her ass kicked
Garnet landed way more hits than Jasper did.
>>
>>91541627
She says hot me if you're able. Not "you can't hit me." She got more hits in and while she may not be physically as strong she's quicker, more skilled because she doesn't rely on strength alone, and most importantly has future sight so the longer the two fight the more Garnet is going to learn about her and choose between the futures she sees. The longer the fight goes on the better her counters get.
>>
>>91542109

To no real effect since Garnet was the one looking trashed at the end of the fight. The reactor seemed to be the only thing that saved her
>>
>>91540690
There's some cannon tweets that explain that Garnet was losing her fight with Jasper and only won because she threw her into the Crystal Engine.

Whilst you can argue that Garnet would be the better fighter since she's more aware of her environment or less reckless or whatnot she wouldn't have won if there wasn't a giant bomb to toss Jasper at.

Jasper's OP, which calls into Question how powerful Stevonnie is since she beat Jasper. I assume Stevonnie has Rose Quartz's full strength at least.
>>
>>91541557
>she's a scrub
Name one non-fusion who beat Japser without a MASSIVE battleground advantage (like Lapis on a fucking boat).
>>
>>91544968
Lapis near water + Probably Rose Quartz > Jasper
>>
>>91545363
>Lapis near water
Nigger what did I just say?
>>
>>91544895
Garnet's probably just not that strong compared to other gems.
>>
>>91540690
She's a better fighter but if we're talking physical strength then Jasper is of course much stronger
>>
>>91542109
>Garnet landed way more hits than Jasper did.
but that's not true.
>>
>>91540690

I'd say that if Jasper's a 10 Garnet ranks at 8, with minor fluctuations depending on some stuff

She was more agile and landed more hits in their fight but in the end all she seemed to do was annoy Jasper until she threw her in the reactor and she was the one looking battered by the end of it
>>
>>91544895
Steven at his full potential is equal to rose (since he has her full gem). I'd assume fusing into Stevonnie allows him to tap into more of that power without training.
>>
File: the greg.png (152KB, 3186x3673px) Image search: [Google]
the greg.png
152KB, 3186x3673px
Jasper just needed a good strong dose of Vitamin Greg to fix all her problems
>>
>>91547579
*HYBRID VIGOUR INTENSIFIES*
>>
>>91544895
I think when Stevonnie appeared it knocked Jasper out of it mentally. Her attitude changes entirely the second a fusion appears. Remember when Smoky happened? Two good hits landed on her and she immediately assumed she'd be defeated without fusing with a dog.
>>
>>91547544
Everyone seems to forget that Garnet was in a shield at the end of that fight.

Not only did Jasper get thrown into the engine, she took the full brunt of a spaceship crashing into the earth along with the entire thing exploding.

At the end of it, she seemed to be at about the same amount of damage as Garnet
>>
>>91547622
Honestly why wasn't this about young greg?
>>
File: Is that a Jojo reference.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Is that a Jojo reference.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>91540690
>>
Garnet wasn't getting her ass kicked at all, she has the bounty of future vision. All attacks she received were on purpose, a carefully orchestrated dance leading Jasper to the Reactor where Garnet could defeat Jasper and stop the ship in one move.

Her victory was so assured, Garnet sang a song antagonizing her opponent the entire time, just for fun.
>>
>>91549369
Fuck. Got to it before me.
>>
>>91547544
Yeah that seems about right, Garnet is probably a better fighter and definitely faster than Jasper, but Jasper's durability is insane.
>>91544895
That being said, Stevonnie didn't really beat Jasper, she was able to hit Jasper so hard that it poofed Jasper's mount, but Jasper herself barely seemed winded. I think her confidence was just kind of shaken?
>>
>>91544895
Rose Quartz was strong enough to beat a Diamond so she clearly has some shit going on
>>
>>91549379
Yeah maybe. Somehow the way her future vision works even when granted second hand was to let Steven accurately predict Pearl and Amethyst's locations on a ship Garnet and Sapphire have never seen anything similar to before.
>>
File: latest[1].png (747KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
747KB, 1920x1080px
Garnet < Jasper <<<<< Peridot
>>
File: Getting closer to Heaven.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
Getting closer to Heaven.png
1MB, 800x960px
>>91550392
One post...
You were late...by one post anon.
>>
Garnet isn't actually physically stronger than Jasper. But the fusion of Ruby and Sapphire that is Garnet produces the Ultimate Tactical Fighter.
>>
>>91541627
She was confident because she could see herself winning in a number of futures.
>>
>>91544895

Stevonnie didn't beat Jasper, not really, all she did was poof her mount, Jasper only dicked off because fighting Stevonnie would probably be akin or just a bit lesser than fighting Garnet again, Amethyst was just about to reform, and Lion was there too, she was just kind of outnumbered.
>>
>>91552805
She pretended to be confident because she knew it got under Jasper's skin. Garnet sees many futures in which she fails, but she doesn't let it get to her because then it gets to everyone else.
>>
>>91541627
It's more about strength of will and the fact that Jasper can't put a dent in her confidence and Ruby and Sapphire's love than the literal battle.
>>
>>91540690
yup.

Here's a question. Since Lapis is stronger than Garnet, and Garnet is stronger than Jasper, why did Lapis tolerate Jasper and Peridot's shit in season 1?
>>
>>91554602
lack of water

also Jasper was mopping the floor with Garnet for a while in the spaceship
>>
File: 7e7.png (659KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.png
659KB, 600x941px
>>91540706
>>
>>91554613

I guess that makes sense, no water no power.
>>
File: carl greg.png (575KB, 1414x862px) Image search: [Google]
carl greg.png
575KB, 1414x862px
So I just woke up from a dream where, in order to conceive Steven, Greg and Rose had to transform into horses.

Is that weird?
>>
>>91554602
Because if she didn't the entire Homeworld prism would come down on her like a thunderbolt. She would probably be shattered or re-purposed again.

Though she didn't understand the new state of Homeworld and still wanted to protect Steven, she had not yet made the decision to abandon it because it was still all she ever knew.
>>
>>91540690
apparently fusion=(midgets_involvedx10)+(regulars_involvedx20)+(hugeos_involvedx30)-(fucksgivenx100)

Hence why Sugilite a shit
>>
>>91554644
not if you're Loki
>>
>>91540690
>>91540708

I know absolutely nothing about this show. Does it work anything like Gem TD?
>>
>>91554644
Well if they didn't, then Hera would get puh-issed.
>>
>>91540690
No, she was getting her ass kicked when they fought, and if there hadn't been an engine around Jasper would likely have won. They're pretty close but Jasper seems to be able to take more damage, at least
>>
>>91548396
This
>>
>>91554602
Orders from the diamonds + no water in space + the shock of "homeworld's changed"
>>
>>91545562
then Rose quartz
>>
>>91552853
>beat 80 CG's before the sun set
She's a ricer
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.