[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians in Ragnarok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Milano.jpg (338KB, 1329x677px) Image search: [Google]
Milano.jpg
338KB, 1329x677px
>Guardians is seen watching the Thor and Hulk fight
>Thor later meets Peter Quill on a bar in the collisseum
>Thor bargains with Quill to take both him and Banner back to earth
>Quill refuses saying thats the one place he'll never go back to
>Thor asks Quill to drop them off at Asgard
>Asgard is left in ruins and is rebuilding
>Thor is unable to use the bifrost with Heimdall gone
>Odin explains to Thor (Banner and Guardians) the threat that Thanos brings
>Odin announces Thor as king of Asgard with Thor finally accepting
>Thor once again convinces Quill to head back to earth and warn his friends about the impending threat
>Thor offers Quill the now newly reformed Mjolnir (it is implied that Thor has become less and less worthy)
>Quill accepts and asks Thor to put it atop his table
>Last scene is Guardians and Banner heading towards earth
>>
souce?
>>
>>91533029
I want this more than anything else in my life
>>
Sorry OP, but Jimmy Kimmel just burst yoru bubble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45TAnT9XDvk&feature=youtu.be

Guardians go back to Earth in GOTG 2
>>
Idk if starlord would be worthy
>>
>>91533029
>Starlord worthy
>not cap

I always said the mcu was shit. I say it again
>>
>Star-Lord
>worthy
>>
>>91537116
Thats just an excuse to get the hammer to earth so Cap can wield it.

They already set up that Cap's neeearly worthy enough to use it. If it hadn't just been a dick measuring contest, he probably could have picked it up.
>>
Yeah, no.

Unless they changed the whole, Thor and Loki go the Strange to look for Odin, you just wrote a bunch of fake crap.
>>
>>91534365
I thought there were flashbacks on Earth but the Guardians themselves wouldn't go there?
>>
This is fake, but I just realized that Cap can't lift the hammer if the hammer is broken
>>
>>91540087
Well of course the hammer is gonna come back somehow
>>
Cool fanfiction OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.