[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst canon superpower within the Big Two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3650.jpg (43KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3650.jpg
43KB, 480x356px
What is the worst canon superpower within the Big Two?
>>
>>91531684
I'm not sure who has the worst, but I'd bet 10 bucks it's a Marvel mutant.

Like the guy who killed all living things around him with no way to turn it off, or the guy whose power was to explode at will, without the ability to actually survive the explosion himself.
>>
>>91532051
...how did the second guy figure out that's how it worked?

But if that pic related guy just has super smelling or something, even THAT could be an incredibly useful power if he went into a search and rescue kind of job. Hell, if dogs can sniff out cancer, then he could get a super high paying job aiding that if his senses top that of a canine.
>>
>>91532051
Yes seriously how does the second guy even know his powers EXISTS?
It sounds like he can only use it once.
>>
>>91531684
Being a Jew is the WORST super power indeed.
>>
>>91532180
He scanned positive for an Xgene then Beast ran some tests to discover his powers without him using them.
>>
>>91531684
there are some powers that are usefull but horrible to have,like ForgetMeNot,the guy whose superpower is to make other forget he exist.altough realy usefull,that guy must have a really lonely life
>>
>>91531684
The best AND the worst is Matter-eating Lad, its all fun and games until he eats the villains arm
>>
File: misssaccharine_03.jpg (123KB, 428x194px) Image search: [Google]
misssaccharine_03.jpg
123KB, 428x194px
>>91531684
Miss Saccharine, she sweats sugar. Reason why flys and such are always around her.
>>
>>91532335
>diabetes so bad you sweat sweet
>>
>>91532266
I'd just start raping everyone with a power like that.
>>
File: tenzel-1.jpg (405KB, 882x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tenzel-1.jpg
405KB, 882x1024px
>>91532323
Its only cannibalism if he eats another Bismollian
>>
>>91532266
there was a guy who had that power in threeboot legion, he almost took over the up and made all of colu except brainy stupid
>>
>>91532570
why did he eat his finger here?
>>
>>91532659
Read the speech bubble in panel one, please.
>>
>>91532659
Don't stick your weapon infront of the face of a guy who's power is the ability to eat Anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.