[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: MarvelStudiosLogo2016.png (516KB, 1920x798px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelStudiosLogo2016.png
516KB, 1920x798px
So /co/ what movies do we think Marvel's giving us in Phase 4?

Spider-Man Homecoming 2 is already confirmed and GOTG3 is all but officially confirmed.
>>
probably Strange 2, Captain Marvel, Antman 2,
>>
>>91529978
Homecoming and the Venom movies are Sony not marvel
>>
File: phaseiv1.jpg (298KB, 984x1500px) Image search: [Google]
phaseiv1.jpg
298KB, 984x1500px
Probably more ants
>>
>>91529978
>Chris Evans's contract is up so Cap's prob gonna die
>Hemsworth is next so he'd leave next
>RDJ will probably get 80mil per movie so he'll probably stick around for at least part of Phase 4
>Rumblings say Spiderman isn't that great but it's Spidey so they'll have like 4 movies
>Dr. Strange was meh all around but it'll get at least 2 more movies
All in all after Infinity War there's gonna be massive changes and it'll probably alienate alot of fans.
>>
>>91530059
Those fans will be in there 40s by then
>>
>>91529978
whatever it is it'll be great and make billions
>>
>>91530000
>Antman 2

I assumed you typoed, because we're getting Ant-Man 2 in phase 3, between Infinity War and Avengers 4.
>>
I think infinity war will end with some type of soft reboot where the events of all the movies have taken place just the actors will change since most of the avengers cast is either told old or there contract is up. Heck they could even make some of the Netflix shows more Canon that way.
>>
>>91530106
Sounds like something the glove would do
>>
>>91530106
>I think infinity war will end with some type of soft reboot where the events of all the movies have taken place just the actors will change since most of the avengers cast is either told old or there contract is up.

You'd think that if most of the cast wasn't already confirmed to be in Avengers 4. Which they are. RDJ's contract expired with IM3 and he's shown no interest in ceasing to be in these movies. Evans has gone on record that he's down to return to the films without a contract as well if Marvel wants him.

> Heck they could even make some of the Netflix shows more Canon that way.
I don't think Marvel's even close to being desperate to merge the titles from completely separate divisions of their company.
>>
>>91529978

If only they'd do Iron Man 4 and put the real Mandarin in it
>>
>>91529978
Fantastic four reboot, Namor, Howard the Duck and Avengers vs Xmen, final boss Beyonder played by David Hasselhoff
>>
File: ff5700025[1].jpg (73KB, 584x272px) Image search: [Google]
ff5700025[1].jpg
73KB, 584x272px
My hope is that MCU acquires Fantastic Four. With the introduction of Doctor Strange it wouldn't be so strange to make Doom a sorcerer with magical armor. Then after that's a success they go into Strange and Doom adventure through Hell. And after that the next avengers movie after infinity gauntlet would be including the Council of Reeds (I think it'd be a good shock to see them using Gauntlets from the other dimensions,
>>
>>91530686
>With the introduction of Doctor Strange it wouldn't be so strange to make Doom a sorcerer with magical armor.

In universe it kinda would be strange if things are as they are now. How would he have knowledge of the advanced cosmic sciences of the Kamar Taj? They're the only people on earth, from earth, who possess such knowledge.

I mean I guess if Mordo or Thanos fucks them up enough and it allows for Doom to steal some shit, then I guess it could work. But otherwise if the Kamar Taj remains a secrete, then I have no idea how Doom would go about learning the advanced cosmic sciences.
>>
>>91530192
I do want Namor and Howard the Duck.
>>
>>91530797

Same here.
>>
Honestly i feel like they can get away with ending the MCU after infinity war and maybe reboot with fresh characters.
>>
>>91530686
Three stinkers in a row. The Fantastic Four are dead when it comes to movies.

RIP in peace
>>
File: Woahthatwasawesome.jpg (437KB, 2880x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Woahthatwasawesome.jpg
437KB, 2880x1223px
>>91531326
>Honestly i feel like they can get away with ending the MCU after infinity war

I'd agree if they hadn't introduced Spider-Man into the MCU. But alas, he's pretty much played out as the future of the universe they've established, not the future of a universe they're rebooting.
>>
>>91531326
So a new batch of origin stories?! FUCK OFF
>>
>>91529978
Almost Certain:
Ant Man and the Wasp
Spiderman 2
Captain Marvel 2
GOTG 3
Strange 2/ Avengers /Defenders (Dr Strange, Thor, Hulk, Cap Marvel)

What I want:
West Coast Avengers (Tony, Hawkeye, Wanda, Vision)
Photon (Building to Nextwave for another GotG like comedy team)
Young Avengers
New Warriors
>>
>>91531993
Note, West Coast Avengers could do the whole Force Works thing and Wonderman, either New Warriors or Young Avengers would include Squirrel Girl and Miss Marvel.
>>
Possibilities

>X-men
After the introduction of Thanos and the avengers, people start mutating and gets their powers, or Thanos' defeat caused his spaceship to crash back in time in egypt and is found by En Sabah Nur

>Sentry

>WWH after Sentry
Would be a good way to bring the old avengers back

>Fantastic Four
>Namor
>>
>>91529978
They can't kill the golden eggs chicken.
If they keep the same format, it may cause the so prophetized fatigue.
I suppose they will complete the trilogies and then come up with a different format. Maybe only self contained team-up movies or even straight out of comics adaptations with no regards to movie cronology.
>>
>>Everyone thinks Spider-Man 2 is part of Phase 4

Ugh.

Anyways.
>>2020 - Black Panther 2, Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Dr Strange 2
>>2021 - Ant-Man 3, Spider-Man 3, Captain Marvel 2
>>2022 - Thor 4, Avengers 5, Captain America 4

Probably some shit like that.
>>
>>91530175
Get over it, it's not gonna happen
>>
>>91531326
I think the MCU should just keep going. It's more fun to see things evolve past the stuff we know.
>>
Unspoken rules: 1) They won't reboot. There's no point in rebooting just to retell the same stories again.

2) Spider-Man comes out every 2 years as Sony orders.

3) There won't be a Young Avengers, West Coast Avengers, etc. Creating "Spinoff" Avengers is the fastest way to sink the brand. It makes Marvel sound like it's desperate.

4) You guys need to stop acting like FF going back to Marvel is a guarantee.
>>
I hope phase 4 is when the Capeshit bubble bursts. There's no way I see another Avengers movie without the current roster performing well at the box office or raking in the normies as the previous two did.
>>
Sentry
Nova
Thunderbolts
runaways
>>
>>91530059
He said he'd be up for continuing it.
Evans that is.
>>
>>91532463

Ruanaways is already getting a tv series.
>>
I would personally prefer it if instead of having big two part movies, we instead get a tv series of all them instead, not just netflix
>>
Calling it now. Guardians show up in Thor: Ragnorak and take him back to Earth in time for Infinity War.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.