[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WATCH OUT, SAMURAI JACK SPOILER SCREENCAPS ARE OUT/AROUND get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

WATCH OUT, SAMURAI JACK SPOILER SCREENCAPS ARE OUT/AROUND

get the fuck off /co/ till saturday or you're about to get fucked, don't click this if you care about spoilers
>>
To be fair, it could always just be Jack PTSD imagining him like his father and his old self, bringing him to relevance again with the audience before his re-introduction as the old man scottsman we saw in the trailer and preview.
>>
>>91525025
Yeah, going to need some context on this first.
>>
>>91524837
I'm guessing he leads a final fight against Aku so he can die as a warrior and is happy about it as a ghost.
>>
>>91525053
>>91525025
http://kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?page=5#comment-536888

based on the context, its using the same cloudy sky as in the aku destroys the rebelling soldiers scene while the ones with jack are at a mix of clear blue skies and night skies, so I think its as it looks
>>
>>91525104
I think he's thrilled that he's a ghost in his prime instead of being an old crippled/wheelchaired ghost
>>
https://youtu.be/lpZiPZwwXhM

;_;7 ;_;7 ;_;7 ;_;7 ;_;7
>>
>>91524837
JACK'S SUFFERING NEVER ENDS

Also where did the leaks come from?
>>
>>91524837
FUCK.
>>
>>91524837
To be fair it was a common rumor.
>>
>>91524837
It could reasonably be a hallucination
>>
>>91524837
Nice shop
>>
>>91524837
I...I can't believe it... THAT MAD MAN DID IT!
We didn't even get to see him genderbend in the show... WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
That guy looks REALLY happy to be a jedi ghost now
>now he can insult everyone forever and theres nothing they can do about it
>>
File: 4908.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4908.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Where were you when Scotsman is kill
>>
>>91524837
Caling it.

It's the Scotsman's version of a hallucination of his younger self after he lost everything (his wife, clan, and he thinks Jack), only this one motivates him.
>>
>>91529735
>Elderly Scottsman has his OWN hallucination
>Except his hallucination is constantly egging him on and telling him to do crazier shit and is overall supportive of his decisions

Would you laugh?
>>
File: 1376968946651.png (230KB, 703x639px) Image search: [Google]
1376968946651.png
230KB, 703x639px
>>91524837
WHAT IF...

If the Scotsman is a ghost and the Jack we see is actually dead all along. The weird magic that's keeping him alive is only keeping the embodiment of Jack going on. His spirit has already passed and wants "Jack" to move on.
>>
>>91524837
It's a hologram
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.