[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: powerless.jpg (31KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
powerless.jpg
31KB, 640x320px
>Green Furious
>Emily takes a stand in her first board meeting and must deliver on a big idea with Green Fury's help. Meanwhile, Teddy tries to find a way to get Green Fury's attention; and Jackie brings her daughter to work but worries when she bonds with Wendy.
>>
>>91520774
This is the talkback thread btw.
>>
Get rid of Wendy and Abed
>>
what a waifu
>>
She should zip up her suit a bit more.
>>
>Yast infection
heh
>>
Supercastration
>>
>>91521043
That's Fire's thing
>>
BI CONFIRMED
>>
Waitasec, this is happening already? Huh.

What happened to this show kinda-sorta centering around Crimson Fox?

Is it good?
>>
>>91521191
Crimson Fox moved to the metropolis suburbs. Now Fire is here.
>>
>I've always tested well with black males ages 25 to 44
>You're talking about me... and Dan in accounting
>We really should hire more black people
>>
>>91521191
It was massively retooled, and it's a B- show at best. If it gets a second season, probably out of pity/the new NBC attitude towards comedies, it might get better.
>>
abed stop
>>
I hope it gets cancelled so I can stop watching it.
>>
meninists btfo
>>
This is like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm
>>
I find Bea's discomfort with the idea of nudity out of character.
>>
>>91521300
Trial and Error is actually fucking hilarious, but is slightly distasteful knowing that it was based on a real murder. I could see NBC picking it up for a second season over this.

Shit nevermind, apparently they dumped another episode tonight, with next week being the last two episodes. RIP
>>
>>91521418
Is Larry David playing Wendy?
>>
>>91521459
It would make the character a lot funnier
>>
>>91521418
>>91521239
>Curb-style JLI

Is this what this show is? Because you just described what is basically a wet dream.
>>
>>91521440
Yeah, what I've seen of Trial and Error is pretty fucking top tier.
>>
>>91521440
That show is great but it always seemed like a one-season thing. Not every show needs to go on forever
>>
>This commercial is too sexist!
>Let's retool it into the Old Spice Guy
>>
>>91521478
Fuck, I want it too now that I said it
Email Berlanti about it

>>91521509
It's a murder mystery. Hard to go more than one season
>>
I'm pretty sure I've seen worse commercials watching this show.
>>
RATE THE EPISODE
6.5/10
>>
>>91521563
Sounds about right
>>
>>91521563
I only saw half, and market testing "being woke" as a seduction technique should have been funnier.

6?
>>
>>91521509
Yeah, I don't think they were planning for a second season. Someone did do an interview saying that season two would be a different case, but probably no John Lithgow
>>
>>91521563
6/10, +2 for Green's tits
>>
>I need you to castrate me

Well, Chicago Med, you sure are trying to outdo the Buttgun. They will never outdo the buttgun.
>>
>>91521602
They'd need to find another veteran comedy actor to serve as the lynchpin, then.
>>
>>91521651
>>I need you to castrate me
I feel like I shouldn't be Riverdale
>>
Dr. Reese is going to have trouble with her lab tech boyfriend and is going to cheat on him with the young nurse's asshole doctor brother.
>>
File: Damian Please.png (102KB, 205x251px) Image search: [Google]
Damian Please.png
102KB, 205x251px
>>91521900
Just tell me when Blacklist comes back on
>>
>>91521900
Any update on the schizo?
>>
>>91522130
Nothing yet, but we're only half through.
>>
>Scruvy

Time to eat a mandarin.
>>
>>91521563
Van sucking up to the other businessmen wasn't his best but making an ass of himself around Green Fury was pure gold. I think Wendy benefited from having an actual role instead of just spewing random anecdotes, or at least by being paired with Jackie.
>>
>>91521380
It's been dropped from the schedule at the last moment a number of times. Its primed to not make it to a second season.
>>
>bleeding out from trying to cut his balls off in the pisser
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
>>
>tfw you can't hack a real babby
>>
>>91522881
It's what Dick Wolf brings to the table.
>>
Is green Fury just Fire from JLI?
>>
>>91525200
Yes, Green Fury was her older name.
>>
fuck me, the opening credits for this show are amazing
>>
ya know, this show has potential. hudgens is great -- she carries the show effortlessly. and with some tweaks to the other characters and increased production values, this could be a gem of a show.
>>
Green Fury made me feel things
>>
>>91527591

i'm hoping it gets a second season. it feels like it's suffering from parks and rec season 1 syndrome. hopefully with some changes to the characters, ie they all stop treating each other like assholes, we can get something that actually has the same level of comfiness.
>>
i can't take this other wayne board guy seriously. i just see him from his 30 rock character and i keep expecting him to scream, "NEVER KNEW MY DAD"
>>
Van carries this show
>>
>>91527591
the origional premise was better.
>>
>>91520774
has a link or a DL, anything?
come on
>>
Ron Funches has got to go. I don't mind his humor sometimes, like on @Midnight but it's just cringe in this show.
>>
>>91530124
tudyk is pretty great too
>>
>>91520774
anyone even bother making uploads of this?
because it seems no one does
>>
>>91531591
just torrent it you fag.
>>
The intro is the best thing about this show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2GV_oIJwdY
>>
>>91531705
if you post the link
>>
>>91531792
>>>/google/

how stupid are you that you can't find torrents for /tv/ shows? Seriously, have you never used the World Wide Web before?
>>
>>91531792
i will be nice but never ask for links again. Just go to eztv. everything is there 5-10 minutes after it airs
>>
>>91531411
They need to play up the fact that he's a blaqualad more.
>>
>i even got a call from justice league... europe
>>
>>91531411
It's Abed and Wendy for me.
Abed trying to be suave was just cringe
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.