[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
What am I in for?
>>
The ride of your afterlife.
>>
>>91519860
Ketchup.

Also good job on deciding to watch this masterpiece.
>>
>>91519935
Well, Wonder Showzen was pretty good, so I decided to give this a try.
>>
You'll get hooked by episode two.
LIFE
>>
>>91519860
Literally nothing whatsoever. It's shit animation, shit writing, and terribly boring plots.

There's a reason why it was cancelled so quickly you know.
>>
>>91521699

You know everything about nothing, so try being something of anything.
>>
>>91519860
LIFE
I
F
E
>>
SPORTS
>>
A stupid show made by smart people.

Seriously, at first glance it looks like the equivalent of a shitty Youtube Poop but when you take a second and listen to the dialogue and pay attention to the writing you begin to realize this show has far more thought put into then it should.

It's not for everyone but if you get into it, you REALLY get into it.
>>
A bad show.
>>
Xavier is the Trout Mask Replica of cartoons
>>
>>91523429
That's accurate
>>
>>91521970
Well shit I sure got BTFO'd.
>>
YOU SLUMBER
A CUCUMBER
>>
>>91524608
YOU NAPPA
YOU GET SLAPPA
>>
Watching Xavier is like watching a drug trip doing crack cocaine off the snasuge of Jesus Christ's ding dong
>>
>>91524639
YOU CATCH UP ON SOME ZEDS
YOU GET OUT OF MY HEADS
>>
YOU SLUMBER
HAM
>>
DO YOU ALWAYS ANSWER RHETORICAL QUESTIONS?
>>
>>91519860
T A S T E - T H E - P A I N
>>
>>91523269
Sports... sports... SPORTS
>>
>>91524976
I don't know. Do you?
>>
You some kind of ooga-booga Chinaman?
>>
We can play this game all night.
>>
WHAT DOTH LIFE
>>
File: ttom_smug_satan.png (654KB, 723x610px) Image search: [Google]
ttom_smug_satan.png
654KB, 723x610px
The only thing that puts me off watching more of this show than I already did is the fedora tippishness I felt from it. It isn't exactly intellectually stimulating to critique evangelical Christians for me, and it seemed like all the plots were basically rooted in doing just that.
>>
I watched it as if it were a big ironic joke.
>>
I thought this show was retarded but with entertaining wordplay and decent comedy.

Years ago there was a youtuber who actually tried to analyze each episode, and he did a good job of extrapolating themes from every one of them. Shame his videos got copyright striked and he didnt have backups.

For as retarded and random as the show is, it's actually got a pretty consistent philosophical message.

And that message is fuck philosophy.
>>
This show was like what Aqua Teen Hunger Force was to me. I thought it was stupid at first but years later I ended up loving it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
it felt like a mix between Postal 2 and MDE
>>
>>91519860
A long hard dusty road.
>>
>>91519860
Simultaneously the most stupid and intelligent show you'll ever watch.
>>
>>91520238
( LIFE ( LIFE ))
>>
>>91519860
An acid trip that is tripping on shrooms, the shroom trip is tripping on meth
>>
>>91525105
It doesn't specifically critique religion, it critiques the notion that there is any deeper spiritual meaning to life in general, which just so happens to encompass Christianity.
>>
>>91525105
I don't know that they went after christianity so much as stole symbols from it. It seemed to satirize all kids of groups throughout its run
>>
>>91519899
fpbp
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.