[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Arrowverse so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

File: supergirl-arrow-1200x600.jpg (94KB, 960x479px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl-arrow-1200x600.jpg
94KB, 960x479px
Arrow
Season 1: Good
Season 2: Good
Season 3: Half good, half bad
Season 4: Gave up episode 15 and didn't watch the rest of the season
Season 5: Good

Flash
Season 3: Has problems

Legends of Tomorrow
Season 1: Hit or miss

Supergirl
Season 1: Got better as time went on
Season 2: Has some serious problems

Constantine: Good
Vixen: Alright

If you haven't watched a show/season you can skip talking about it. You don't have to do it the way I did it, thought it was more simple and concise
>>
>>91517051
I agree with everything except Supergirl Season 2. To me its been consistently good.
>>
>>91517102
The first half was pretty good, but the episodes started having big plot holes and inconsistencies. I can normally look past some things, but they've been bothering me. It's the show I'm looking forward to the least coming back
>>
>>91517212
what plot holes and inconsistencies?
>>
>>91517051
>LoT Season 2
>Not "goddamn amazing"

They went balls to the wall and the show was much better off for it.
>>
>>91517051
LoT season 2 should be fantastic.
>>
>>91517713
nah, there were so many shitty bits and episodes, like the whole king arthur shit was terrible, and the whole george lucas thing was awful, and half the time all the characters forget they have powers or make the most retarded decisions possible.
>>
>>91517741
see
>>91517842
>>
>>91517842
i agree. still way better than season 1 tho. hawks were terrible and savage was meh.
season 2 had Rory continuing to be best boy and the newcomers were actually cool.
>>
Rip Hunter sucks my white fatcock
>>
>>91517890
definitely better than season 1, and there were a lot of good/amazing bits, but there were so many bad bits that I just cant say LoT is anything better than "good" and even that is being generous.
>>
>>91517604
The Jeremiah episode where everyone readily accepts he's back and then he betrays them. I get the family turning a blind eye out of happiness, but the DEO would surely discover he has a robot arm and a mental block, especially because of how easy it was.
Alex could've shot him in the leg instead of the whole kill me or let me escape thing.
The episode where Cadmus tries to frame Lena was a mess and everyone being so ready to believe Lena is evil doesn't make sense.
Guardian was a badass in the first few episodes and now just Worfs it
Martian Manhunter's abilities are inconsistently used and his mind reading powers would have helped plots be solved easier.
The Mon-El and Kara romance plot gives me Oliver and Felicity vibes and the drama between them's becoming annoying. I don't believe their relationship and would rather have them be platonic.
>>91517713
>>91517741
The goods range from enjoyable to fantastic. Felt like good summed it up well enough without having to use synonyms.
>>
Is Kara supposed to be the worst journalist of all time?
>>
>>91517947
Yeah okay, those are all valid complaints and bother me too. I honestly just watch the show for the non-Supergirl related Mon-El parts.

Also it bothers me that he isnt called Lar Gand but whatever.
>>
>>91517051
>Arrow S1: Decent, slow burn
>S2: Best of them all, genuinely great at times
>S3: What the fuck have you done it started so good and became such trash
>S4: HOW IS IT GETTING WORSE THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE
>S5: Lots of bullshit and S3-level of not-very-good-but-not-immediately-terrible, most recent episodes have been somewhat better

>Flash S1: the hype was hyperbolic but goddamn was it great
>S2: there are a lot of problems but some parts are overall better than S1
>S3: Ehhhh...

>LoT S1: Fucking dumb, but fucking fun

>Supergirl: Couldn't watch more than a few episodes
>>
>>91518033
idk Season 5 of Arrow has been pretty great to me.

>that Human Target episode
>that liberal Ollie gun control ep
>that Punished Ollie episode
>that last episode
>Ragman swallowing the bomb
>Wild Dog and his burgers
>ghost Deadshot
>the whole prison escaped
>everything with Prometheus
>everything with Chase
>cops actually being somewhat decent at their jobs finally
>actual canary cry
>best flashbacks

I'm enjoying it.
>>
>Arrow
S1: Shit
S2: A bit better but more weak than everyone gives it credit for. It's pretty weak.
S3: Shit
S4: Shit
S5: The team is good, the rest is boring.

>Flash
S1: Great Professor Zoom. Shit everywhere else.
S2: Shit.
S3: Just boring and the plot is even weaker.

>Supergirl
S1: Shit
S2: Less shit, but the characters aren't any better.
>>
>>91518128
>everything with Prometheus
>everything with Chase
they're the same person though
>>
>>91518140
Why are you watching it then?
>>
>>91518140
I bet you're a fucking riot at parties
>>
>>91518140
I honestly don't know how you think Season 2 of Supergirl can be less shit than Season 1. It has no focus in its plot, Alex as a competent DEO agent and her sister relationship have both been dropped for "look at me I'm a lesbian", losing Maxwell Lord and Cat Grant was a downer, Jimmy and Winn are basically no longer in Kara's circle anymore and are mostly ignored, Cadmus is inconsistent and rubbish and have no real sense of ongoing arc, the budget is reduced and the CGI and fights look far worse and are more intermittent, and to top it all off they may as well just rename the show "Mon-El" because he appears to be the main character now.

Season 1 wasn't amazing, true, but it was leaps and bounds better than Season 2. Kara was an actual character and a well-rounded individual, as opposed to a Standard CW Woman
>>
>>91518272
>>91518296
CW Defense Force right on time.
>>
>>91518197
I know but their scenes leading up to the reveal are vastly different in tone and context. I wouldnt call the lawyer scenes "Prometheus" scenes.
>>
>>91518305
>Jimmy and Winn are basically no longer in Kara's circle anymore and are mostly ignored,
>they may as well just rename the show "Mon-El" because he appears to be the main character now.

These are all good changes
>>
>>91518128 summed up my feelings on season 5, also Curtis has improved in the recent episodes, especially with the T-Spheres
>>
>>91517051
Arrow
>S1: Good for what it is, has potential
>S2: Perfection
>S3: No
>S4: Oh fucking god no.
>S5: Feels like S2 but I'm waiting for the rug to get pulled from under my feet

Flash
>S1: Very good
>S2: Strong first half, gets weaker toward the end.
>S3: Better than S2, but sucked up all of Arrow's pointless melodrama from previous seasons.

Legends of Tomorrow
>S1: Ok but not great
>S2: Better than expected, despite just having an ok ending.

Supergirl
>S1: Good
>S2: Shit

Overall this season I'd say the best show was Legends of Tomorrow, followed by Flash, Arrow and Supergirl.
>>
>>91518306
You watched a cumulative 10 seasons (plus LoT, which you and I both know you watched) of things you absolutely hated just to complain to strangers on a Japanese basket weaving forum.

You don't have to be the CW defense force to call someone out for that.
>>
File: McTray.jpg (281KB, 2048x1690px) Image search: [Google]
McTray.jpg
281KB, 2048x1690px
Arrow
Season 1: Sorta OK. The flashbacks were decent if not dumb. Liked it for the great fight choreography
Season 2: Flashbacks got better but main show got a bit worse
Season 3: everything getting worse and more stupid
Season 4: Stopped watching. Overloaded with constant "You LIED to me!" from the very start
Season 5: ?

Flash
Season 1: Very good but same idiotic inability to drama as Arrow
Season 2: Watched first episode but realized that season 1 wasn't even as good as I remembered. Had had enough of "ITS ALL MY FAULT!"
Season 3: ?

Legends of Tomorrow
Season 1: Caught a random episode. Thought it was cool for about 30 seconds then saw the fight scene. Good fights were really all that ever made up for the bad writing and drama on these shows. Now with rotten fights, there is nothing but fan service and shipping. D-
Season 2: ?

Supergirl
Season 1: saw one episode. did not like
Season 2: ?

Constantine: first episode was not very good at all. But then the rest of the season was FANTASTIC! Was very stoked that they mostly got the idea. A crime that it went away and such crap remains. A+

Vixen: huh?
>>
S2 of Flash was not good, especially the latter parts. S3 has been hit-and-miss: it lacks the most egregious errors of S2 Flash (remember how team Flash trusted Zolomon to do the right thing and not take anyone captive, even though they had *just* learned he was a serial killer in that very episode? yeah, fantastic writing...). However, it hasn't landed on its feet and found a storyline that's unique to its mythos: S3 is basically mirroring stuff that's already happened in Arrow.

With The Flash, I just wish they stepped out of Arrow's shadow, which they did surprisingly well in S1. But as the show goes more in this "muh darkness" and "omg im no hero..." kind of direction, it just loses what makes The Flash interesting. I mean, who the hell wants CW Batman 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I watched only parts of S1 Supergirl, but found it meh as fuck. S2 Supergirl is watchable, but it's mostly for Lena x Kara shipping, along with Winn and James being heroes. The handling of characterization outside of these scenarios is...bad. Really bad.
>>
>>91518322
Yeah, true, as separate characters they were good. Liking the dynamic that Team Arrow and Prometheus knows each other's identities and have to keep face in public
>>
>>91518323
Explain how Mon-El being the main character of a show called Supergirl improves the show? Especially when he himself is not an especially great character and can be easily defined as "spoilt jerk who only wants to change if it means getting laid by Supergirl".

Winn has improved on his own, but they decreased screentime for Jimmy hasn't helped him at all. He needs to just be written out. But realistically, in this season everyone who isn't Mon-El has dropped in significance to near zero in Kara's life, and that's shit.
>>
>>91518442
>Explain how Mon-El being the main character of a show called Supergirl improves the show?

Because she was horrible and now it's at least kinda watchable
>>
>>91518378
>Vixen: huh?
There's an animated Vixen series that's set in the Arrowverse. Has two seasons. Episodes are short, and the entire first season feels like a pilot episode split into multiple episodes. It's passable and harmless though
>>
>>91518468
No, now it's just a generic CW show without even any of the redeeming fun bits that occasionally pop up in the other CWDC shows.

Mon-El is insanely dull. He could be an interesting character if the writers gave two shits about writing a worthwhile show, but he isn't. It's just "I will change for Kara lel look at me being odd and slightly alien also I'm stilla jerk"
>>
>>91518524
>now it's just a generic CW show

"Now"?
>>
File: Pikachu Crying.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu Crying.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>Stephen Armell will never escape Arrow and become a wrestler like he always wanted to be.
>>
>>91517051
They didn't want to give the Trinity their own shows so they made Ollie into Batman and put Superman in Supergirl since she couldn't carry a show on her own.

I like Flash and Legends though
>>
>>91518547
Yes, it wasn't a generic CW show in Season 1 because the romance did in fact take a back seat. The James Olsen thing was put on the backburner for deeper sibling relationship and mentor-student relationship. It was present, b ut Kara was not defined by it.

Also the fact that it wasn't a CW show for Season 1 helped it to not be a generic CW show, you fucking dumb shit.
>>
>>91517051
>Constantine
>good
You have to go back.
>>
Anyone else noticed how there's a hanging plothole of Eobard hasn't gone through Flash season 1? In Flashpoint he escapes, leading into Legends of Tomorrow season 2. Meaning he never got stuck and had to assume the identity of Harrison Wells. In the moon episode he references his time with Caitlin and Cisco, meaning the people behind the show missed it.
>>
>>91518645
Yeah, LoT literally doesn't give a shit. It just says fuck it when dealing with time paradoxes. It's had the same time issues resolved in multiple ways in the past before I'm fairly sure.

You learn to just roll with it.
>>
Great tier:

Arrow 2,5
Lot 2
Supergirl first 4 or so episodes in s2

Good:

Flash 1,2
Supergirl later bits of season 1
LoT when hawks aren't present

Oh no please don't go full CW:

Flash 3
Supergirl 2a
Arrow 3

Why do I hate myself:

Arrow 5
Supergirl when relationshit happens
LoT when hawks are present
>>
A problem I have with Legends is that, besides Ray, they never wear their outfits. Feels like a waste
>>
>>91518491
The second season of Vixen was awesome and took full advantage of the fact that as an animated series they weren't limited by a sfx budget like the live action shows are
She flies, swims and uses a shit ton of different animal powers that LOT Vixen never does
>>
>>91519358
Yeah, I've been meaning to watch season 2 of Vixen, wrote that as how I viewed season 1. Hope they give the animated shows longer episodes, especially now we're getting a Constantine animated series
>>
>>91519339
We see Nate in his Citizen Steel costume like... twice? Three times?

Why even bother? And for the same reason they really need to get rid of at least one half of Firestorm. The excuses are just too much.
>>
>>91519962
He only wore it in Invasion, what's the point? In universe he made it and wore it for like a day.
>>
So will the Hall of Justice come into play eventually? Maybe the shows will connect and it'll be their hub?
>>
>>91517995
Hercules is Lar Gand.
>>
>>91521375
It's a warehouse that STAR Labs (and thus Barry) owns

They used it as a training base while they were preparing for Invasion
>>
>>91522571
I'm aware, but I'm asking if it'll come up again, because the exterior is obviously the Hall of Justice
>>
Flash has fucking sucked since the penultimate episode of the first season
>>
>>91522013
>Hercules is Lar Gand.
And his son is Mon-El. Why? He's not from Krypton.
>>
>>91517051
Arrow
Season 1: okay
Season 2: good
Season 3: DEAR GOD NO IT'S TERRIBLE
Season 4: IT GOT WORSE? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE
Season 5: meh

Flash
Season 1: good
Season 2: shit
Season 3: I can't believe they rehashed the same main villain archetype a third time, overall better than 2 but still wouldn't call it good

Legends of Tomorrow
Season 1: Hit or miss or miss or miss...
Season 2: Alright

Haven't watched the rest. I tried a few episodes of Supergirl and dropped that shit fast.
>>
>>91519339
That's every single CW show, except maybe Supergirl, but I don't watch it so I wouldn't know
>>
>>91523477
What? In Flash, Arrow and Supergirl they wear their outfits. The sidekicks may not put them on every other episode, but they still do.
>>
>>91523551
Flash wears his costume typically once an episode, usually near the end
>>
>>91518140
Thank you.
At least someone here with taste.
>>
>>91518140
I'd put Captain Cold along with Professor Zoom.
>>
I'm going to be the stick in the mud and say they should cancel everything. Arrow was never good, we were lenient on Flash because we thought it was building towards something better, and LoT is just all the leftover shit they don't know what to do with. I can't speak for everyone, but one or two cool moments/character appearances simply don't justify a shitty written show for me. Barry is a retard, Amell might as well be a low rent Bruce Wayne, and Rip Hunter travels through the time I've wasted watching him
>>
Arrow
Season 1: Great
Season 3: Okay
Season 4: Bad
Season 5: Good

Flash
Season 2: Bad
Season 3: Shit

Legends of Tomorrow
Season 1: Hit or miss

Supergirl
Season 1: Shit
Season 2: Bad
>>
>>91518033

>best part of Flash was the cliffhangers
>there hasn't been a good cliffhanger since Season 1 finished
>>
Arrow
1. Good
2. Very Good. The choreography of that fight between Slade and Ollie in present and past was just fantastic
3. Bad (even Gotham knows who is a better man to play Ra's Al Ghul)
4. Felicity ruined a season with one of the best actors to ever appear on the network
5. Redemption of the series. Maybe even of Felicity

Supergirl.
1. Crap
2. Even worse.

Flash
1. So much fun
2. Shit, but we got a great Jay Garrick in the end.
3. WTF. Worse than Arrow Season 4.

Legends.
1. Shit actor as villain. Terrible lead in Rip. Terrible romance with the Hawks, who couldn't act their way thru a grocery list with any conviction. The rest of the cast pulled the weak links thru. Barely.
2. Everyone who sucked is gone most if the year. The four best villains of the entire network team up. Mick! Fuck the haters. This show is now Doctor Who levels of insane fun.
>>
File: ebr willa lick 4866687_n.jpg (71KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ebr willa lick 4866687_n.jpg
71KB, 1080x1080px
http://tvline.com/2017/04/13/arrow-rick-gonzalez-juliana-harkavy-series-regulars-season-6/

>The CW’s superhero drama has promoted Rick Gonzalez and Juliana Harkavy to series regulars for Season 6, TVLine has learned. Both actors joined the show during the current fifth season: Gonzalez plays vigilante Rene Ramirez, known as Wild Dog, and Harkavy plays Dinah Drake, who’s taken over as Team Arrow’s Black Canary following the demise of Laurel Lance.

Well, that's good news, I hope. But what about Thea? Is Willa still a regular?
>>
>>91527106
Didn't they announce that Felishity's mom was promoted to series regular for season 5 and then she proceeded to not show up once?
>>
>>91517051
Arrow
Season 1: Okay
Season 2: Great
Season 3: Meh
Season 4: Dropped
Season 5: ????

Flash
Season 2: Good but meh at times
Season 3: Has problems but shines bright when its good

Legends of Tomorrow
Season 1: Saw the potential there
Season 2: Easily the best capeshit I've seen

Supergirl
Season 1: ?????
Season 2: ????? (From what I've seen in cross overs: boring)

Constantine: Good
Vixen: ?????
>>
>>91527106
Willa Holland will be recurring next season.
Katie Cassidy will be back as Black Siren next season as recurring.
Manu Bennett is in Vancouver filming Arrow finale today. They want him to be recurring next season as well, if they can work around his other show.
They want Adam West, Lynda Carter, John Wesley Shipp and Burt Ward together in an episode of LOT next season. Why? Because the show is insane and every fan wants to see them all together on film. Even if not in costume.

How insane would the CW DCU be if Batman '66 and WW' 77 were grandfathered in as Canon? Flash '92 already established as a parallel Earth.
>>
>>91517947
>The Mon-El and Kara romance plot gives me Oliver and Felicity vibes and the drama between them's becoming annoying. I don't believe their relationship and would rather have them be platonic.

I'm worried because Melissa and the guy that plays Mon El are banging off screen. If this becomes a habit for her, it could mess with the show. Unless we get more pictures, in which case, they should get paid more for a wild Vegas weekend.
>>
File: CRISIS-ON-INFINITE-EARTHS-LIVE.jpg (188KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
CRISIS-ON-INFINITE-EARTHS-LIVE.jpg
188KB, 688x960px
>>91527301
>They want Adam West, Lynda Carter, John Wesley Shipp and Burt Ward together in an episode of LOT next season.
For real? That would be sick. Shipp already as an action role as Jay Garrick. Guess Lynda will play Earth 1's version of Supergirl's president, who is an alien. Though I'm surprised Dean Cain isn't included, they already got him on in Supergirl
>How insane would the CW DCU be if Batman '66 and WW' 77 were grandfathered in as Canon?
I would love if they made Batman 66 and Wonder Woman 77 part of their multiverse like the 92 Flash. Hell with that one Crisis on Infinite Earths photo, I think it would be dope if the shows implied that all of live action Dc was part of the same multiverse.
>>
>>91527152
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I guess they ditched that plotline when Johns or some CW exec said, "Make the show better or we're seriously going to cancel it."
>>
>>91526977
>Terrible lead in Rip
No, Rip was good. Season 1 suffered with mostly the plot with Vandal, and the Hawk twins. Evil Rip was twice as good in S2. It's understandable he's left since Sarah became Captain when he was gone and he was more integral to S1's plot, although I think he should come back on the show in the future.
>>
>>91527951
>the Hawk twins.
Awkward phrasing considering they're lovers
>>
Feel like they could add Lex around Supergirl's finale. They're having Superman join in, Lillian's whole revenge scheme is for Lex if I remember correctly. Feel like with Lillian's fondness for him she could break him out. Have a whole thing of Lena betraying her family to help Supergirl and Superman
>>
>>91527106
Yessss Wild Dog!
>>
Okay, is it just me, or does Lena seem to have a thing for Kara/Supergirl? I'm halfway expecting her to admit she loves her. Especially with the whole plot of Kara trusting her and coming across a Luthor that was good, if Lena was male and Mon-El wasn't around they'd be dating
>>
>>91527992
Hawkman/woman, didnt mean like bro/sis twins
>>
>>91528538
I know, but it's the usage
>>
>>91527152
yeah both Felicity's mom and dad were suppose to be season 5 regulars ( I still think Felicity's dad is going the be the guy behind Felicity's new hacker group)
>>
>>91528645
Dear Grodd, if that happened Felicity will have pretty much moved in as the main character
>>
>>91517051
They're all medicore at best.
>>
>>91517051
Arrow
S1: Started awful but got good.
S2: Great
S3: Not Good
S4: Bad

Flash
S1: Great
S2: Started good, got progressively worse, rage quit in the finale.

Legends of Tomorrow
S1: Fun but not such I'd call it good.

Supergirl
S1: Abysmal

Vixen: Poor and boring.
>>
>>91528976
>rage quit in the finale.
What made you rage quit?
>>
>>91528976
>Vixen: Poor and boring.
Shit taste mate
>>
I don't get the episode format for the CW Seed shows. Aren't the episodes short as hell and the season itself comes out to an hour? Might as well just release them as animated movies instead of seasons
>>
>>91528988
Honestly I thought s2 was bad for a few reason, but the Jay stuff got under my skin. When I'm clinging in there knowing from early on it's clearly not Jay and actually Zolomon I was forgiving all the ways the character was off and just powering through the show getting progressively worse for the payoff of real Jay.

I get it, and it's exactly who I want to, but it pulling back to make a huge deal about the helmet being Zolomon's and nothing to do with Jay (and especially after that whole episode of it reflecting this experience of abuse for Zolomon) it just felt like giving me what I was there for and making sure to kicking me again as it does it.

I get that sounds like a petty reason for dropping a show, but I want to stress Jay really was the only thing I was hanging in there for at that point. And tarnishing his helmet like that to me is like making Superman's S-shield represent the antithesis of what it does and have it be nothing to do with Supes and is this Lex Luthor thing, then at the end try to make up for it by saying "oh but Supes will wear it anyway and make it be what it should".
>>
>>91529011
For what it's worth, I only saw s1 of Vixen. But I stand by that for s1.
>>
>>91529080
So in short, giving Jay's helmet a dark backstory was the last straw for you? I guess it's not too petty if Jay was what you stayed for and doing him a disservice was the tipping point since he was the last thing
>>
File: stop.jpg (4KB, 208x201px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
4KB, 208x201px
Stop watching Arrow
>>
>>91529206
Basically yeah. I almost quit in the episode they did that with the helmet, but I stuck in there that bit longer hoping it'd still have been Jay's thing, but coincidence caused it to have a personal meaning to Zolomon too.

But then when I get real Jay, Zolomon got the accurate costume, Zolomon got the 2 Flashes cover callback, and on top of all that Jay looks over at the helmet and then makes a point of saying "that's his", I did just turn off the episode and never looked back, if he just didn't really talk about it I might have been fine, but the way he made a huge point of it felt like salt in the wound. Only even heard he decided to take it up himself after that from a friend.
>>
File: ebr katie willa tgdcjBT.jpg (1MB, 2850x3677px) Image search: [Google]
ebr katie willa tgdcjBT.jpg
1MB, 2850x3677px
>>91529223
>Stop watching Arrow
Well, season 5 is really good.
>>
>>91529550
Willa looks like she's reluctantly hugging them
>>
>>91517051
Arrow>Supergirl>Legends>>>>>>>>Flash
>>
>>91529604
Supergirl that far up, really? I like Supergirl but I see people shit on it all the time
>>
>>91517842
the King Arthur and Camelot existing shit is from the comics...
>>
>>91529704
Should have had Etrigan
>>
>>91517051
They all suck with stupid drama, downplay on what main characters can do, plot holes and way to much focus on romance in a superhero show.
>>
>>91529614
it's really fun with monster of the week episodes

Flash is just a chore to watch
Powerless is better
Outcast is better
Riverdale, iZombie, Lucifer, Wynonna Earp...
literately Flash has become the most boring comic show on tv
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.