[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I am a grown adult, yet I enjoy watching Nick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Blue's Clues.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Blue's Clues.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
Is it bad that I am a grown adult, yet I enjoy watching Nick Jr programs from the 90s like Blue's Clues, Franklin, and Little Bear?
>>
Seek help.
>>
Why would it be?

If i said yes, why would you care?

The only bad thing i see here is that you felt the need to make this stupid ass thread. Fuck you.
>>
>>91515990
I have the feeling that you only made this thread to find other people who do this or farm "naw bra but you keep doing what you wanna do " responses.
>>
>>91516110
>you only made this thread to find other people who do this
pretty much this
>>
>>91515990
It's called nostalgia.
>>
Little Bear is the best, especially when he gets corrupted by the Satsui no Hadou and starts launching Metsu Shin Hadoukens into Ducky
>>
Steve released a psychedelic rock album for kids like a month ago with Steve Drozd of The Flaming Lips

It's pretty good
>>
*shrug* I'm a fiftysomething man who recently binge-watched the Disney Jr. show Goldie & Bear on Netflix. I offer no defense except that I found it to be cute and comfy viewing to unwind with after work. Like what you like and don't worry about it. Life is short.
>>
>>91516264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBS51r9L8S8
Steve Burns is surprisingly good at that sort of thing.
>>
>>91515990
Not really no, some adults seek the thrill their lives lacked in their later years through suspense and crime dramas or documentaries, or travelling the world or whatever trite shit while others who just want to unwind seek the simplicity their of their fleeting childhood.

You can do whatever the fuck you want with your time, I'm not sure why everyone comes seeking validation for every small thing. Want to discuss something? Fine. Want to beg me for the acceptance your peers denied you? Fuck off. Imagine if I made a thread every day asking you if it's ok what I masturbate to.

In fact, give me your contacts right now. I'm going to do nothing but that all weekend. Just me pestering you with my insecurities like you're a pro bono therapist.
>>
File: latest-2.gif (8KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.gif
8KB, 200x193px
>>91515990
This show was my jam
>>
>>91515990
If you watched them when you were young while it was originally airing, I think it's okay to watch once in a while in the sense of nostalgia
>>
File: o1p2095-71908235.png (532KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
o1p2095-71908235.png
532KB, 720x540px
>>91515990
As long as its what you grew up with, no. If it's new shit you didn't grow up with, yes. Hell, I'm still an LBT fan to this day.
>>
File: 1483549093171.jpg (163KB, 1025x765px) Image search: [Google]
1483549093171.jpg
163KB, 1025x765px
Nah, they're comfy and help take the mind off knowing everything is terrible in the world
>>
>>91517253
Wait, did Chomper show up in another movie? That doesn't look like either of the ones I've seen him in.
>>
>>91517341
He came back in the TV show as a main character. In the latest movie released a year ago he's still in the same situation, but he's not around the main cast most of the time since they don't know if it's the last movie they'll make or not and wanted to keep it more traditional. So, yeah-- he's been in one more movie and an entire TV season, and that pic is from the TV show.
>>
>>91515990
Are you a girl or a boy? This is important.
>>
>>91517487
>In the latest movie released a year ago

What the holy hell?
>>
>>91515990
>Is it bad
Only if you jack off to them.
>>
>>91515990
Naw. Those were the shit, and probably still are. Franklin was my nigga.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.