[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How short would the series be if he had made the phonecall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: sadwqqw.jpg (85KB, 685x508px) Image search: [Google]
sadwqqw.jpg
85KB, 685x508px
How short would the series be if he had made the phonecall?
>>
>>91514731
>Aku, Babe, It's your favorite assassin.
>Who is this? How did you get this number. Never call me again.
*click*
>>
>>91514731

>Aku: I DO NOT CARE, WHO IS THIS!? STOP CALLING ME!
>>
File: 20a.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
20a.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>91514731
>>
>>91514757
>>91514772
if the call went through Aku would've bolted to Jack's location and go all out on him since Jack can't harm him you idiots.
>>
I feel like Scaramouche wouldn't have Aku's number if Aku didn't know who he was.
>>
File: 1484229907229.jpg (51KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484229907229.jpg
51KB, 500x387px
>>91514731
The absense of a phonecall that saved Samurai Jack
>>
>>91514862
That's assuming Aku actually let him finish, idiot.
>>
>>91514731
>hey Aku, base, he doesn't have the sword...
>THEN KILL HIM INSTEAD OF CALLING ME,'YOU LAZY BUM..
>>
>>91515117
best post
>>
>>91515117
Give me a quick rundown?

>>91515544
>implying Aku wouldn't immediately go after his ass now that he's effectively invincible.
>>
>>91514731
>Hey Aku babe, your favorite samurai doesn't have the swor-
>Aku fucking blasts out of his lair and belly flops on Jack's location, killing him and Scaramouche
>>
>>91514731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuCzdTUkqHk
>>
>>91514731
I'm not sure if you could call it a plothole, but I just realized there's really no reason Jack couldn't have had a regular Katana made (he somehow made convincing visual fakes at least when he fought Aku the last time in S4) all this time and hooked it up with some of the Scotsman's runes to just bluff.

It's not like anyone but Aku would know the difference. At least he'd have a weapon right now, all the others got destroyed.
>>
>>91516790
Because at that point, his halberd and guns are probably more efficient than a jury-rigged version of his sword.

And nobody has gotten word back to Aku anyway. If anybody figured it out like Scaramouche, he clearly took care of it.
>>
>>91516790
It's probably a samurai thing. I don't know if it's just a media myth but a samurai's sword is supposed to be the embodiment of their soul and honor and losing/breaking it is a disgrace that only sudoku puzzles can fix.

He probably can't just replace the sword as it would disgrace him further.
>>
>>91516790
Just because the Scotsman has a magic sword doesn't necessarily mean it's a magic sword capable of harming Aku. After all, Jack's sword isn't just an enchanted sword, it's his father's soul that's been forged into the shape of a sword.

Of course, Jack always has his own soul to make a new sword. Jack is so righteous at this point that it wouldn't surprise me if he could just punch Aku to death with his bare hands.
>>
>>91514731
Would Aku actually kill Jack? Dude just seems so bored without Jack to fuck with or fuck with him.
>>
buts
>>
>>91516790
Jack probably tried replacement swords at first, but they kept breaking on him. Once he realized Aku wasn't showing his face anymore, he just switched to using whatever weapons he pulled off his opponents.
>>
Why doesn't aku show his face anymore?
is it because he is dead inside?
>>
>>91517411
>doesn't necessarily mean it's a magic sword capable of harming Aku
Didn't say it was, I specifically said just to bluff.

Scaramouche and most others wouldn't know the difference was my point, since unlike Aku and other demons they're not particularly sensitive to divine objects.

Plus being indestructible would at least mean he'd still have a weapon after clashing against the Kanabo club and vibroblade. He'd likely have had an easier time in that giant monster too and if the DoA tried to take it and use it against him he's proven capable enough to disarm them easily.

So far I see no downside to having an invincible sword even if it's just a fake.

I agree with that other anon's remark about it possibly being an honor thing, but I think the weight of Jack's shame would be all the more highlighted if he gave a disgusted sigh every time he's forced to draw the mockery of his family's pride and memento of his failure.
>>
>>91516517
>Foolish samurai bow to Aku
>Posses shapeshifting abilities
>Iron but fair grip chokes the past, present, and future
>Owns castle that teleports globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient cosmic evil
>Owns 99% of robot manufacturing facilities on Earth
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep within Shaolin monasteries & the city of the Woolies
>Delivers baskets full of confectionery treats around the world
>You likely have confectionery treats inside you right now
>Aku is in regular communication with the gods Ra and Odin, forwarding the word of unspeakable evil to the cosmos
>Learned fluent Japanese in under a minute
>Nation states surrender their gold reserves to the master of darkness. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Aku
>Aku is millenia old, by the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a fragment of a timeless being TWOAH-ing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is benevolent.
>>
File: Wait Wait.gif (493KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Wait Wait.gif
493KB, 500x253px
>>91518579
>We hope he is benevolent.
He's a genocidal, backstabbing lunatic.
>>
>>91517465
In a heartbeat. Didn't you watch S5E2? Aku is starting to go a bit stir crazy because Jack won't, and I quote, "DDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>91515117
kek
>>
File: 87834858345.png (159KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
87834858345.png
159KB, 798x785px
>>91519056
>actually believing the perfidious samurai's propaganda

You need to take the Aku-pill, son.
>>
>>91519229
So your defense is that a single, ancient man is capable of counter-intelligence that undermines your global authority? Hah!
>>
File: 465645.jpg (294KB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
465645.jpg
294KB, 1200x1146px
>>91519327
REEEE
>>
>>91514953
Aku is just retarded and doesn't keep tabs on his bounty hunters. He must have like dozens hired to kill Jack, and it's not like they would call Aku often.
>>
>>91519450
Plus they're autonomous robots. Scaramouch could have been roaming the land looking for Jack for decades for all we know.
>>
>>91514953
Aku seems to have people handling things for him, they likely give out info to assassins and bounty hunters they think might be useful whether or not Aku even knows who they are or needs them.

Like that organized crime gang who somehow found themselves an audience with him but Aku subsequently banned from ever showing themselves in front of him again. Probably doesn't know any of their names, just that they annoy him.
>>
>>91519327
>Foolish samurai actually think like this
>>
How short would the series be if he had stabbed Samurai Jack through the heart?

It's not like he just decided to stop calling. Jack put an end to it, knowing the consequences. Cut the line of communication. It's just another combat tactic.
>>
>>91516790
Not bothering to replace the sword goes to show how he's lost his motivation. He keeps putting it off, even though he probably knows a bluff sword would be a good idea. Isn't that typical behaviour for someone in a deep depression?
>>
File: 8834538583458.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
8834538583458.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>91519370
>>91519229
>>91519641
Get out of here you paid Aku shitposters.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mywAY55PjS
>>
File: Jamie.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Jamie.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>91515117
When I saw this post, I was hoping someone would have posted this and you did not disappoint anon.
>>
>>91516622
>keep expecting him to say EXTRA THICC
>he doesn't
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.