[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity Drawing Contest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tolerance.jpg (191KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
tolerance.jpg
191KB, 630x960px
Alright /co/ I know a lot of you like comics so I need your help!

There's a contest to create a character that is non-white and is culturally accurate.

The aim is to increase diversity in animated films altogether, but doing it accurately.

Details
>Submission deadline May 15th

>submit at: https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbwzELBdpqvysAs6-cvsD-WdFvE7xqO9-EorYvIa3tjFrP1IaP3M/exec

please make sure it's a zip!

Thank you!
>>
WTF is Wild-Card. Mixed race, fuckers with vitiligo, robosexuals and furries?
>>
>>91511824
Why the fuck should I give you one of my character designs? Eat shit m8.
>>
>>91511824
>diversity mean race
What >>91511896 said
>>
File: 1491625138775.png (1MB, 1098x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1491625138775.png
1MB, 1098x1182px
>>91511894
Creativity is welcome! Those are all right answers!

>>91511896
Just so we can make the world a more tolerant and accepting place through art. I understand they're a lot of work so it's ok if you don't want to!
>>
>>91511824
If I could draw I'd make AnimalVeggitableMineral Man levels of missmatch.
>>
>>91512060
it's ok! Any drawings will do! We're very accepting!
>>
>>91511894
Robosexual is a race?
Does that mean I'm an ethnicity?
>>
>>91512457
yes, you are whatever you want to be
>>
>>91511824

>Diversity pretty much just amounts to "anything except wh*te"

Really made me think.
>>
>>91511824
this would be fun to try if there wasn't just draw a person contest.

like they should have limited themselves to a type of character, like superhero or cartoon and the prize is BS, anyone can make a public domain character
>>
File: 1492103865606.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492103865606.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>no whites allowed

Hmmm, really causes activity in the neural network

t. chapin de Suchitepequez, Guatemala
>>
File: narigoncio.jpg (15KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
narigoncio.jpg
15KB, 500x319px
>>91511824
>create a character that is non-white and is culturally accurate
Tada! I made an argentinian
>>
>>91511824
>Create Non-Caucasian character design

But...that's racist as all fuck..you're literaly excluding 90% of europe and a huge bunch of people from America (the whole continent, no the country). What do we do with the german descendants on Paraguay,Brazil and Argentina? Or the 3 million people from Irish descendant in South America? What about the millions of people of African origins that identifies themselves as Uruguayans, or were born in Haiti or in the French Guyana? Spanish descendants in Chile are white as an albino buttock, what the hell do we do with them?
WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS AN HISPANIC? Is it white? Yellow? Black? GREEN? PURPLE, maybe?

...fuck you, captcha, cut it out with your fucking gas station pictures,damnit!!!
>>
>>91511824

>create the most generic american character
>make his skin darker
>voila you created a deep and "diverse" character
>>
>>91513743
Cholo Simeone..is that you?

... STOP FUCKING AROUND AND COME TO COACH FOR THE SOCCER SELECTION, YOU FUCKER!!!
>>
>>91513743
>Tada! I made an argentinian

You failed. They said non-white.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.