[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy cool, /co/, or nah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Is this guy cool, /co/, or nah?
>>
nahp
>>
>>91510024
Shit
How come
>>
>>91510019
He is cool. But nobody cares about him.
>>
>>91510019
Who the fuck even is it
>>
>>91510019
No, neither is his butt buddy Speedball.
>>
>>91510404
His name is Lurkmoar Faggot
>>
>>91510019
He didn't fuck Firestar when he had the chance, but he did fuck Ultra Girl, so he's alright. His future version is undoubtedly cool though.
>>
>>91510384
What's his deal?
>>
>>91511199
>His future version is undoubtedly cool though.
They should merge him with his future counterpart and send him to space to guard the galaxy
>>
>>91511581
No.
>>
For those of you who still don't get it, because the thread is being coy about it, it's Vance Astrovik, also known as Justice (and Marvel Boy for a bit). He's mostly a New Warriors hero, although he had a stint on the Avengers (Busiek's run), and was on Avengers: The Initiative, even joining with Pym, Tigra, and Speedball onto the psuedo-sequel series Avengers Academy.

He's also the alternate version of Major Victory (who was just Vance Astro) of the original Guardians of the Galaxy. Short version is, Major Victory was an astronaut, who was put in cryogenic stasis for one thousand years at another planet to help colonize it, but by the time his pod arrived, science advanced enough that the rest of Earth beat him to it, so everyone he cared about had died, literally for nothing. When he lucked out and ended up back in time, he met his younger self and basically said "Don't join NASA," activated his mutant telekinesis powers early, and fucked off back to the future.
>>
>>91511789
Also he accidentally killed his abusive dad.
>>
>>91511828
And credit where it's due, he did his time for it.
>>
>>91511789
Ew.
>>
>>91511828
Who was abusive because he was closeted and deeply resentful he couldn't be out and a>>91511789
bout getting dick.
>>
>>91511858
>>91513436
I didn't say Vance was a bad person.It's just an interesting part of his history that wasn't discussed.
>>
>>91510019
I like him better as Major Victory.
>>
I like every New Warrior EXCEPT Justice.
>>
>>91513649
Even Microbe?
>>
>>91513672
If Vance's kept at bay
Even Microbe's okay
>>
>>91510019
Justice is a good guy.
>>
>>91513649
Really? I thought he was one of the more interesting members, really like the court/prison arc.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.