[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which show was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0813.jpg (195KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
195KB, 756x1008px
Which show was better?
>>
>>91509428
Teen Titans. Much better chemistry between the characters. Better voice acting, better animation.

Young Justice is still good, though.
>>
>>91509428
Young justice, i think i was too old when Teen titans came out so i never liked it. Young justice was fine
>>
>People compare the Teen Titans cartoon to comic Young Justice
>People compare the Young Justice cartoon to comic Teen Titans
Funny how that works out.
>>
Young Justice bored the shit outta me. Didn't care for the art style either. But I'm also not really a Teen Titans fan.
>>
TT
YJ was just annoying teen drama
>>
>>91509449
Young Justice had an actual over acting plot and better structured single episodes.

Then again comparing these two shows isn't really fair sine one is more focused in a comedic tone while the other is all about crafting a story.
>>
>>91509428
YJ cause it had great character growth
>>
Teen Titans. Young Justice was boring as fuck teen drama with superpowers.
>>
>>91509428
/co/ will say TT because nostalgia

The correct answer is GL
>>
>>91509428
i like TT better because I felt YJ was boring and took itself too seriously

but TT probably has a worse fanbase than YJ

>>91509808
> GLTAS
> not BATB
>>
Teen Titans every day of the week. Better action, character, stories and was more successful in every way to the point that the comedy spin-off is one of the biggest shows on the network. Young Justice failed every step of the way.
>>
>>91510177
I feel YJ had problems with initial characterizations. But as the series went on, all these 'faults' were addressed and made the characters much more real. It may have been a slog at times but it made the payoffs far more rewarding.

All the criticisms in this thread are bassically that, or that you don't like drama. But drama is the only reason to read team books.
>>
Teen Titans. YJ had a real "tell don't show" problem.
>>
Justice League/Unlimited was better then both of em

Teen Titans was fun and sometimes dark and showed teens doing teenage shit
Young Justice was serious and dark showed characters ranging from edgy to cringy to ok and had to time skip to make them more interesting -_-
>>
>>91509428
>Put the black against the black guy
Subtle. Subtle.
>>
>>91510300
I'm glad you liked it but the drama always rang a false note with me. Most of it felt unnecessary and was often revealed to be unnecessary when it was resolved too.
>>
Young Justice had some great action scenes but Weisman crawled too far up his own ass with his storytelling tropes. S1 felt like a /co/ meme brought to life, every episode seemed to end with the The Light tenting their collective fingers and jerking off over their secret victories.

His Death Note plotting ate up the entire narrative to the point that all we had left was the kids and their soap opera drama, which was spotty at best. Superboy was insufferable, basically the teams Shadow The Hedgehog who's job was to whine about daddy issues and not being allowed to be hardcore. Robin was a non-entity outside of memes. Miss Martian had a really interesting character arc that barely mattered until the last third of the first season. Flash and Blaqualad were the only ones with watchable, stable characterisations that mattered.

Teen Titans wasn't perfect and it's aesthetic might not play now if you never grew up with it, but honestly it handled the character relationships far better.
>>
>>91509428
Voltron.
>>
>>91510300
>I feel YJ had problems with initial characterizations
Nah the characters are just poorly written. It does not matter if the show acknowledges it if the writing does not improve and it doesn't fucking help that most of the cast get written off entirely when the second season starts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.