[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thor Ragnarok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ew1457-58cvr_promo2.jpg (942KB, 1800x2399px) Image search: [Google]
ew1457-58cvr_promo2.jpg
942KB, 1800x2399px
>Doctor Strange shows up early in the movie, and is the reason Hulk is off planet
>GOTG show up briefly but play little part
>Loki dies at the end
>Thor gives up Mjolnir after it's restored
>End credit scene with Thanos
>2nd end credit scene with Bucky in Wakanda
>>
sauce or gtfo
>>
>>91509233
His uncle works at Nintendo, I mean Marvel
>>
Literally all false

You should get a job at the white house
>>
File: 1423936831669.jpg (106KB, 949x534px) Image search: [Google]
1423936831669.jpg
106KB, 949x534px
>>91509213
>Thor Ragnarok announced
> The logo is dark and brooding. Cliché, but it's supposed to be the end of Asgard and stuff, so whatever.
>The movie release is getting closer
>The logo is an 80's Far Cry: Blood Dragon type deal
>WOOOHOOO EVERYTHING ABOUT THOR IS ENDING AND WE'RE GETTING A BRAND NEW CHAPTER BUILT ON THE ASHES OF THE FALLEN, WOOOHOOO
I'm not saying Thor in the MCU is a misunderstood masterpiece, but this is the biggest executive intervention "THIS is what the kids like today, fuck you and the plans for the story" I've seen in a while.
>>
I'd be really surprised if Loki dies. I'd have thought they're setting him up as a Mephisto stand-in.
>>
>>91509404
You reached that conclusion based on a logo change?
>>
>>91509213
>>Thor gives up Mjolnir after it's restored
Whor in coming.
>>
>>91509213
>>Doctor Strange shows up early in the movie, and is the reason Hulk is off planet
That makes no sense. Especially since Dr. Strange got his powers post AoU
>>GOTG show up briefly but play little part
I doubt it.
>>Loki dies at the end
Suuuuuuuuuuure
>>Thor gives up Mjolnir after it's restored
Then why restore it if he's not gonna use it?
>>End credit scene with Thanos
Bleh
>>2nd end credit scene with Bucky in Wakanda
GUESS WHAT? HE'S STILL FROZEN!

Remember when Post Credits were supposed to surprise you with something?
>>
>>91509404
I mean they had to do something different with Thor, both his movies are the worse in the MCU.
>>
>>91509404
>THIS is what the kids like today, fuck you and the plans for the story"
They're right though. More edgy shit would have made the trilogy a solid shit stain of the MCU. Only with this course correction can Thor be taken seriously as a franchise.
>>
>GOTG show up briefly but play little part
>Loki dies at the end
>Thor gives up Mjolnir after it's restored

yeah no
>>
File: sexen.gif (2MB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
sexen.gif
2MB, 256x400px
Worked at lil company in Germany whos cooperating with Disney.

Captain Marvel shows up. Screenscrap this. :)
>>
>>91509404
Also the trailer.
But I guess it could just be the marketing angle they're going for. You know, the whole "DC is so serious and dark, we at Marvel are fun and quirky!"
It's just that Ragnarok is supposed to be the dark tragic chapter of Thor's story and what they focus on is Planet Hulk because why? Still too afraid about a solo Hulk movie so we have to staple it to something?
>>
>>91509630
They can't do a solo Hulk movie. Well, not easily, Universals has the rights but only for solo movies which is why he only shows up in other stuff now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.