[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst and the best guest voice actors of the Simpsons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: least and most.jpg (99KB, 860x323px) Image search: [Google]
least and most.jpg
99KB, 860x323px
What are the worst and the best guest voice actors of the Simpsons?
>>
File: 1346792219517.png (7KB, 152x160px) Image search: [Google]
1346792219517.png
7KB, 152x160px
>tfw Karl will never return to save the series
>>
Lady Gaga for worst. Or Andy Dick considering the circumstances.
>>
>>91508487
>tfw Karl is probably going to stop doing any form of media at some point
>>
>>91508453
Best - Albert Brooks
Worst - Pretty much any after the golden age, but from the ones I saw, probably Lady Gaga.
>>
>>91508517
I still have no idea why they would bring Andy Dick onto a show that Jon Lovitz voices many, MANY characters in
>>
Ronaldo or what the fuck ever his name is.

Barely was able to speak English.
>>
>>91508699

or the show where Phil Hartman voiced two beloved characters.

for fucks sakes.
>>
>>91508453

>worst

any that shows up in a lisa episode
>>
>>91508736
How did the fuck did Jon Lovitz come to my mind first. I think I might actually be retarded
>>
Mel Gibson was the best, worst was Elijah Wood because his character was so shit
>>
>>91509191
"One is Mel Gibson, but I don't know who the other two guys are" is always going to be one of my favourite Simpsons quotes, even if it didn't happen in the golden age
>>
>>91508453
Michelle obama
>>
>>91509279
That wasn't actually her, just some nobody with a similar voice
>>
>>91509314
It was Michelle Obama as a character at least
Fucking decends from the heavens on an helicopter at the end of the episode out of nowhere to tell Lisa to never give up
>>
>>91509360
>What are the worst and the best guest voice actors of the Simpsons?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.