[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best show out of these 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Battle.jpg (796KB, 4000x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Battle.jpg
796KB, 4000x1107px
Which is the best show out of these 3?
>>
KND, no contest.
>>
KND, but it has an unfair advantage in that it's finished its run and the lore has been completed and explored

with SU there's a lot of potential, but we have yet to see whether it's realized or wasted. It certainly could become the best
>>
>>91505407
AT
>>
>>91505407
KND for sure. Not fair at all as the KND team had a lot more creative freedom than the dregs stuck working on Adventure Time and Autism Universe.
>>
>>91505407
AT, no contest.
>>
>>91505407
I wish we could have that KND reboot instead of Shitty Universe and all those new garbage shows that are coming out on CN
>>
Can't we have a vote for Steven Universe? I remember the show being loved during seasons 1 and 2
>>
For better or worse, Adventure Time changed the face of a decade of cartoons.

KND was nothing special and it wasn't until it left the air that anyone even started talking about it. I had high hopes for SU originally but since Season 1 ended it's really struggled to find its voice.
>>
>>91505407
>Cuckventure Time
>Steven Cryingverse

KND, hands down. Even has better and more consistent lore compared to the clusterfuck that is the first one and the deceptively sparse (it doesn't have anything going for its shitty lore because if it was even explored then they are forced to move the plot and end their shitty story, so to remedy this they have shitty fillers about hating men and townie episodes) that is the second one.
>>
It's probably biased because it's over but yeah KND. It grew it's lore without being obvious it had any unlike SU but didn't drop the ball with it like AT (and SU). Also I liked pretty much every character in KND

I think that's really important considering how I grew to dislike many characters in the other two shows
>>
Steven Universe
>>
>>91505765
Yeah that's an important bit. The writers tackle shit writers tried to today but did it without anyone looking like an asshole except the people who were supposed to be assholes.

Man they could NOT get away with Fanny Fulbright today, could they?
>>
File: 1490699842572.png (18KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490699842572.png
18KB, 519x500px
>>91505407
Not a shitposter like everyone else, but az in quality, KND takes the cake even without nostalgia.
>>
Steven Universe is pretty awesome so I will go with that
>>
Adventure Time
>>
>>91505407
AT had potential, but lost its way due to lack of direction and pandering.
SU started out okay, but fell victim to Sugar's inability to commit and suffered a million times worse than AT because of its sustained popularity.
KND stayed consistently good over all.
>>
>>91505407
KND easily. I like SU but KND was the shit.
>>
KND but it's kind of a bizarre comparison to even make, is it because of lore or something?
>>
>>91505552
You remember posting in the generals nothing more or less.
>>
>>91505527
Anon, the last few years has been a collection of monkey paws, why must you wish us this ill?
>>
>>91505552
Yeah, but the show took a nosedive in quality after that.
>>
>>91505418
fpbp
>>91505429
no chance
>>91505459
kek
>>91505476
it's tumblr universe
>>
>>91505407
KND has more scenary in the tree house than all of SU's world building.

Also isn't Steven twice as old as the kids next door yet acts like a toddler? He seems most like number 2's annoying younger brother
>>
Adventure Time when Sugar was running things > KND > Steven Universe's first season > Modern AT > Modern SU
>>
>>91506878
>Adventure Time when Sugar was running things
i.e. never?
>>
>>91505407
Which season? Very important for all 3 imo.
>>
>>91506901
Hopefully he's trolling because Sugar was in charge of pushing the relationship bullshit. Everything from Finn and FP to pushing PB and Marceline.

Pen's original plan was to have Finn keep growing and eventually be with Bubble Gum but it was an afterthought. Adventure Time was supposed to focus on adventures.

She responsible for completely fucking up AT

>>91506862
Funny enough the kids are all as old as Steven is supposed to be mentally, 10-12. Yet Steven still acts way more immature and emotionally unstable
>>
>>91506942
Flame Princess was invented just to pull Finn away from Princess Bubble Gum because Sugar was foaming at the mouth to push a lesbian couple.
>>
>>91506962
Sugar only did WWM, which is nothing. Honestly, if you want to hold a single boarder responsible for bubbline, make it Castuera. The truth is there's a whole team of writers behind these decisions.
>>
>>91506962
>>91506942
>Sugar was responsible for pushing the les couple

Of fucking course it was her. What's stupid is that there wasn't even any chemistry between them! They couldn't stand each other.

What the fuck is with Sugar and forming toxic relationships that make no sense?
>>
>>91505407
SU, best music, cute characters, good story when it actually feels like moving.
>>
>>91505407

>expecting anything other than KND

You know 4chan, OP. If it isn't the flavour of the month/last couple of years with the normies, it's automatically good.
>>
>>91505407
star vs evil
>>
>>91507014
Reflects her own failed but rose-tinted relations. Or you know, she sees their relationship differently than you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.