[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are reverse traps always so smug?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: smug_pidge.jpg (36KB, 592x615px) Image search: [Google]
smug_pidge.jpg
36KB, 592x615px
Why are reverse traps always so smug?
>>
>>91504439
When not being used for fetish purposes, it's generally a girl having something to prove to an organization or a person which wouldn't have allowed them to participate as a girl, and thus part of their personality needs to be, by force, something to keep most people at bay AND a reflection of their cleverness in rusing everyone.

Basically, if anyone should be smug, is a girl showing the man she needs no cojones to do it. Then she gets raped in the shower, but let's stay western here.
>>
I've never seen this show, but that girl keeps making me think of Otacon.
>>
Because she can turn stupid hot any second as her trump card.
she's only using 10% of her powerlevel and still manages to be popular and accepted, winning without even trying. It feels amazing.
>>
>>91504508
Similar hairstyle and glasses?
>>
This place is literally worse than /a/
>>
>>91504520
Yeah. Similar at least. Also similar face structure.
>>
>>91504528
Anon, if /jp/ didn't manage to be worse than /a/, nothing can be worse than /a/.
>>
>>91504544
/jp/ sucessfully colonized /qa/. Quite a feat I would place above /a/ in terms of shitposting
>>
>>91504544
>nothing can be worse than /a/
/mlp/ still exists.
>>
>>91504565

I've never been to either. My worst experience thus far has been with /v/ though. At least other boards seem to actually enjoy the things they talk about.
>>
>>91504544
/tv/ still exists
>>
>>91504439

Pidge is smug for the exact same reason that 20 year old newbie engineer on your team is smug, s/he thinks s/he's hot shit and knows everything, maybe he's smart or maybe he was just able to finish his degree fast but he probably doesn't actually know 4% of what he thinks he does.

In real life he will hit a career wall fairly or unfairly and become bitter and angry and maybe shoot up a gym. But Pidge, she is a cartoon character so she will never learn what made her such hot shit at Harvard means jack shit at Google and she's not going to take over the fucking company especially with no connections. That's right; fuck you, Mike.

Sorry I'm getting off topic.
>>
>>91504607
>He
>>
>>91504607
Mike's going to go further than you, faglord.
>>
>>91504439
Better question, why are they always so hot?
>>
>>91504439
Because it's not real so people can't cave it's h*cking degenerate skull in
>>
>>91504849
>h*cking
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>91504607
It's gonna be OK, anon. Fuck Mike.
>>
>>91504439
Pidge is NOT a reverse trap. Traps are traps by virtue of entrapping the victim by pretending to be the opposite sex of the victim. Pidge displays none of this behavior. Stop misappropriating trapdom by applying it to non-sexual crossdressing for the purposes of espionage.
>>
>>91505139
Rarely do traps crossdress with the explicit reason to seduce. Several popular traps do so because the plot demands : they're undercover, or the plot centers around it, like Haruhi in Ouran. Doesn't make it less of a reverse trap. Haruhi doesn't pretend she's a dude outside of the club activities.
>>
>>91505139
That has never been the meaning of the word, you're retroactively assigning meaning to an over-literal interpretation of the etymology.
>>
File: 1489013321261.jpg (132KB, 1108x749px) Image search: [Google]
1489013321261.jpg
132KB, 1108x749px
>tfw no tomboy gf
damn
>>
>tomboys in girly dresses
>>
>>91505225
That's a capgun, I literally have that exact model here in my room, except that one's been painted black
>>
>>91504558
>/jp/ sucessfully colonized /qa/.
too bad they couldn't defend it during the battle against /mlpol/
>>
>>91505716
/mlpol/ was a juggernaut, anon
nobody could withstand that
in the end, not even themselves
;_;7 RIP
>>
>>91504508
>>91504520
YOU KEEP CALLING THEM LIONS BUT THEY'RE CLEARLY DOGS!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.