[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark shit from kids cartoons/comics that are actually canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 42

File: Tom and Jerry catch the train.jpg (28KB, 294x283px) Image search: [Google]
Tom and Jerry catch the train.jpg
28KB, 294x283px
Part number
Hard Mode: No Invader Zim, No Adventure Time

>Rose Quartz and the Crystal Gems are the Gem equivalent of war criminals with Rose herself killing a high ranking government official

>It's heavily implied that in the final episode of the orignial Tom and Jerry cartoon, that Tom and Jerry kill themselves (pic related)

>The PPG accidentally create a deformed, mentally retarded, bastard offspring who eventually dies in a horrific explosion

>Sesame Street actually had an episode that parodied Law and Order SVU: A show about detectives solving sexually related crimes.

They uh....thought that was a good idea somehow.
>>
>>91498121
Abracadaver
>>
Scarlet Witch's kids dying and no other writer bringing them back as anything other than reincarnations. Not to mention Vision being physically unable to impregnate Scarlet Witch.
>>
>final episode

But weren't those theatrical short cartoons?
>>
>>91498121
The entirety of Batman Beyond
>>
>The episode of Grim Adventures/Courage the Cowardly Dog where
Just end the statement right there.
>>
>>91498121
>Sesame Street

They also did a bit based on Twin Peaks
>>
>>91498293
I guess "last intended" episode is more accurate?

The point is, they kill themselves
>>
>>91498121
That Sponge episode where Squidward is going to play clarinet to his idol and spongebob ruin everything on purpose.

Even was a kid I found this one depressing
>>
>>91498121
That episode where the cookie tried to kill himself because he wasnt allowed to be a woman on adventure time made me cry. And i was like a sophmore around then.
>>
>>91498121
Timmy Turner ruined everyone's lives just by existing. All the people's lives around him, especially his friends, was markedly much higher in quality when we saw how much better things were if he was never born.
>>
>>91498676
>markedly much higher in quality when we saw how much better things were if he was never born.
fuck I repeated myself
also the fact that timmy implied that he wanted to sudoku after seeing all that
>>
>>91498676
Yeah, Jorgan didn't even try to sugarcoat it. The moral was pretty much "you're not as important as you think, get over yourself."

Try living with that harsh truth, small children.
>>
This, and the girl who died from cancer
>>
>>91498396
In fairness, both shows were intended to be darker than the usual fare.

That said, there were episodes that pushed the boundries quite a bit even for those shows
>>
>>91498396
But it's boring if the whole series is like that. It's more shocking if it's a one-episode deal.
>>
>>91498884
I heard of Why Charlie Brown, Why? and I thought it was a shitty copypasta. Imagine my surprise when I found out that there was an episode where Linus fell in love with a kid with cancer.
>>
>Fairly OddParents reveals that Timmy wished for everyone to be stuck in an ageless limbo for 50 years

That shit blew my mind. The fact that it was the whole plot point of the special really drove it home.
>>
>>91498419
>Sesame Street
>That being the darkest it ever got
Oh you naive child
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXJE11lmvY
>>
File: nigga what the fuck.png (112KB, 505x255px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what the fuck.png
112KB, 505x255px
In Family Guy (an American cartoon show), the dog Brian and the baby Stewie fuck each other and Brian impregnates Stewie, who gives birth to half-dog half-baby abominations, who are later euthanized:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LvbKMpz3cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZLdhQUojE
>>
>>91498676
>>91498706
>>91498849
there's a reason Season 5 of FOP was considered the worst season for a long time, at least until Season 9 unleashed the unspeakable evil that is Sparky
>>
>>91499007
>that
>the darkest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qePUsdTmzuc
>>
>The episode of Rugrats where Angelica locks the babies in a carwash with the windows wide open
>Seconds ago Stu and the carwash mechanic discussed how the water hoses were 200 PSI
>>
>>91499009
Well, the qualification was "kids shows" but even then this isn't shocking or dark for me.

This is the usual dumb shit I expect from FG.
>>
>>91499050
What the god damn fuck

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>91499105
>>91499050
Actually that's a different experimental film from Jim Henson. That character would later appear on Sesame Street though.
>>
>>91498849
The moral was "You are exactly as important as you think, but your existence is not a positive by any metric."
>>
File: dogsucide.jpg (43KB, 420x153px) Image search: [Google]
dogsucide.jpg
43KB, 420x153px
>>91498121
>final episode of the original Tom and Jerry cartoon

There were never "final episodes" of theatrical cartoons. Besides, characters in those killed themselves frequently. Still pretty dark though even if played for laughs.
>>
>>91498121
Don't forget the time elmo's uncle gets killed in iraq, and he autistically keeps asking his now orphaned cousin why the hell his uncle isn't at the party.
>>
>>91499251
If this was better quality, it would be a nice "do it" reaction pic.
>>
>>91498884
I thought she survived cancer though.
>>
>>91499059
A lot of shit like that in rugrats. Remember all of the rugrats movies?
>>
>>91499317
She did. In the end she even has her hair back.
>>
>>91499339
What the Hell was that wolf's problem anyways? It wasn't part of a pack, it didn't have rabies, it just showed up and tried to slaughter the kids.
>>
>>91499339
>Children almost killed and eating by monkeys
>Angelica's dad almost kills Stu in a rage (though justified, it was his fucking fault)
>Tommy was pretty much ready to abandon Dil and let him die in the woods if not for his change of heart

And that's only a few examples.
>>
>>91499394
It's only a guess but maybe it just saw free meat and went for it? Another could be that some of the animals have actual thought (since this series did crossover with WTB) and that the Wolf was just a prick.
>>
>>91499050
This vaguely reminds me of EarthBound.
>>
File: the old army game.jpg (37KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
the old army game.jpg
37KB, 540x393px
>>91499251
>>91498121
I'd argue that Golden Age theatrical cartoons don't really count as "kids" cartoons. Sure, they were APPROPRIATE (debatably) for kids, but they weren't really FOR kids.
>>
>The rick and morty episode where rick killed his own clones
>naruto episode where kimimaro is the last member of his clan and 3rd hokage seals the 1st and 2nd hokages in hell to defeat orochimaru
>every single Superjail episode
>south park episode where cartman made that ginger kid ate his own parents
Whats happening to kids shows these days?
>>
In latest Samurai Jack (america kids cartoon show) Jack killed actual humans and they depict actual blood all over the place.
>>
This characte said the word 'DIE' WhoA DARK THEMES this ISN'T for KIDS
>>
>>91498121
There was that one KND episode where the future went to shit and boys were forcefully converted into girls. Another episode would be the one where Numbah 5's enemy (name escapes me at the moment) comes back after being dropped into a chocolate volcano and spends the rest of the episode hunting her down (after he turned her family into chocolate statues).
>>
There was an episode of horse show where one character ended up with dozens of clones and nobody knew which one was the original. They kept the least annoying one and killed off all the rest.
>>
>>91501663
>any of those shows
>kids shows
piss off
>>
Man, I love Mystery Incorporated.
>>
File: ngr98g0n.png (128KB, 1013x789px) Image search: [Google]
ngr98g0n.png
128KB, 1013x789px
>>91498121
>mentions SU
>'the gems are traitors to their homeland and have killed homeworld gems, their otherwise kindly leader being no exception if only taking the life of a more important administrator
>NOT the episode where it's discovered that the homeworld gems have been experimenting on what is essentially the corpses of their fallen enemies in attempts to make a doomsday weapon to exterminate all life on the planet earth
>bonus points for early stages of development giving birth to semi-sentient abominations of mish-mashed gem fragments
>double bonus points for those abominations screaming in confusion/agony/distress whilst aimlessly attacking other living things

wut
>>
Courage the cowardli dog episode where eustace say what would the neighbors say when you make all these noise when courage did some stupid shit and they zoom out to nothing then you realize they live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors in sight so that rreally make you think if its ok if courage make all those noise.
>>
There was that episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom straight up gets executed by guillotine. There's even a moment of silence prior where Jerry and his little cousin stare anxiously.

Also Bugs Bunny shot a man for coughing during his performance, though it was a lot more comical compared to the former.
>>
>>91502074
Wait, what?
>>
>>91502517
The bugs bunny one had me dying of laughter, that shit still hasn't been topped.

The Tom and Jerry one fucking broke my heart though, cause Tom was just doing his fuckin job. Hell, either its Tom gets thrown into the streets half the time if he doesn't or its Jerry being a little shit.
>>
>>91501739
the show on Adult Swim?
>>
>overthinking the thread
>>
>>91499409
Wasnt there a fucking dead guy in a mail cart in that post office episode? Maybe I'm thinking of Hey Arnold
>>
>>91502517
So what Looney toons episode was that?
>>
>>91502008
Was is that Candy Pirate? Red Beard maybe? I don't remember either
>>
>>91499059
Is that accurate?

t. Idiot
>>
File: MysteryIncWhatIgot.jpg (774KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MysteryIncWhatIgot.jpg
774KB, 1200x1800px
>>91502689
A hundred year old evil parrot used his Nazi killbots to murder a friend of the Scooby gang.
>>
>>91502074
RIP hotdog water. You smelled of old hotdog water.
>>
>>91503577
Okay, maybe that show actually does warrant a watch.
>>
>>91498121
>The PPG accidentally create a deformed, mentally retarded, bastard offspring who eventually dies in a horrific explosion
shit dude, Power Puff Girls was full of this kind of shit. Remember the episode "Knock it Off" where the guy creates knockoff Powerpuff girls? His deformed creations end up killing him after he's been horribly mutated in a burning laboratory, and I'm pretty sure it's implied they all died.
>>
File: fred.jpg (98KB, 519x377px) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
98KB, 519x377px
Always got sexual predator vibes from this dude.

The way he keeps saying "naughty" and his theme song don't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6nCwHOTrdM
>>
>>91503931
Its highly serialized with stakes that ultimately ramp up to cosmic in scale.
>>
>>91498551
I don't remember this.
>>
>>91502060
That is the joke.
>>
File: Heinrich_and_henrietta.png (222KB, 613x216px) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich_and_henrietta.png
222KB, 613x216px
>>91503128
>>91502008
Heinrich Von Marzipan
>>
File: resize.gif (1MB, 570x430px) Image search: [Google]
resize.gif
1MB, 570x430px
Enzo's head was crushed.
The original AndrAIa never saw Enzo again
>>
File: d23.jpg (54KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
d23.jpg
54KB, 1366x768px
>>91503069
WHAT DID I TELL YOU, SHORT MAN?
>>
In the Wild Thornberrys, Donnie's parents were stabbed to death by poachers who were angry at them for protecting orangutans. They left a baby to fend for himself in the jungle, assuming he would die within hours.

It was always pretty obvious his parents were no longer alive, but they didn't have to make their deaths that horrific.
>>
File: DrinkThis.jpg (298KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DrinkThis.jpg
298KB, 1080x1080px
>>91498121
Hanazuki:
>Moonflowers fail more often than not and entire moons full of life are destroyed routinely.

>When defenses of the "dark moon" failed, locals ended up taking suicide potions, because death is better than the Big Bad.

>Hanazuki's moon was one tiny step away from the same fate.

>Kiazuki lives on a dead moon that she has failed to protect, because she couldn't use her Moonflower powers. Because these powers are based on true emotions and Kiazuki is a borderline sociopath.

You know, for kids!
>>
>>91503074
This'n:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNQhiqWJao
>>
>>91498884
Dude im pretty sure that's just a The Smiths lyric put on a Peanuts panel.
>>
File: Mods.jpg (114KB, 1020x667px) Image search: [Google]
Mods.jpg
114KB, 1020x667px
>>91498121
They are commiting suicide because they know current comics and cartoons are absolutely shit.
B a n n e d
I l l e g a l o p i n i o n d e t e c t e d
>>
>>91499345
Or that she and her family gave up on the therapy and let her live out her remaining weeks/months with her hair.
>>
>>91504590
Thanks anon
>Wish we actually got the story for him/her on why she became a he instead of it all being explained in that one episode.
>>
>>91498982
Wait, are you serious?
>>
>>91504716
Makes you feel more sympathy for the wild child.
>>
>>91507895
No problem famicom system
>>
>>91507928
Yes, the episode is called Timmy's Secret Wish and in it he gets taken to fairy court because apparently secret wishing is against the rules. Once this wish becomes known to everyone the fairy council undoes the wish and everyone ages 50 years instantly. Timmy then has to get help from a elderly Mr. Crocker to try and reverse it.
>>
>>91503577
so would you recommend?
>>
>>91503633
>always associate hotdog water = semen thanks to Limp Bizkit
>can't unthink her constantly being bukkaked
>>
>>91502008
>Not mentioning on how he was up to sacrifice kids into chocolate, to later eat them
>>
>>91509825
It was the class rabbit at first but yeah he really was willing to turn people into loving chocolate just to eat them
>Makes you wonder what we would do if a chocolate volcano actually existed.
>>
>>91502197
>or the episode where it's implied Jasper is full Battered Wife for Lapis
>or the episode Lapis was imprisoned for thousands of years and then tried to drown two children
>or the episode where Lapis has no eyes
>or the episode where Steven admits he's not sure if his entire family blames him for his mother being dead
>>
File: S02M02_Dark_Danny_shadow.gif (2MB, 632x472px) Image search: [Google]
S02M02_Dark_Danny_shadow.gif
2MB, 632x472px
The Ultimate enemy went into a completely other direction that I thought it was going.

I also remember Star Wars: The Clone Wars being super violent. Ishould go back and watch the later seasos where it really picked up in quality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMM-Sh14d6s
>>
>>91498121
Future adventure time episodes where its implied everyone had died/been dead and the land of ooos abandoned
>>
>>91504590
Wasn't it implied at the end of that episode that she and Number 5 were lesbians?
>>
>>91498121
>It's heavily implied that in the final episode of the orignial Tom and Jerry cartoon, that Tom and Jerry kill themselves
That wasn't even the final short in the original years. I wish people would stop spreading that bullshit around.
>>
>>91498884
I can't find it but there was a strip with Charlie Brown laying in a hospital bed alone wondering if he's going to die or if anyone would even tell him if he's going to die. That was too real for me.
>>
>>91507335
Mods are actually being tolerant. Unvbelievable I love this timeline.
>>
>>91510424
Did he die?
>>
>>91513995
In that timeline, yes, his human half did.
>>
In CatDog, Cat got all bloody and transformed into a bloody Cat and started cleaning Dog's teeth so his teeth can get clean. Apparently, he has a lot of blood under his skin.

Also, the greaser dogs literally make CatDog's life a living hell, even though CatDog moves on with their life. Winslow also trys to make Cat suffer and feel like a loser who is never going to get anywhere in life.

Also that one episode where Dog buys Little Cat and harasses Cat to the point where he gets very uncomfortable and wants to leave Dog forever.

And that time Rancid Rabbits kidnaps all the dogs to the point where he wants them to eat gross food so they can eventually die with no good food.

CatDog was the most fucked up Nickelodeon show of all time
>>
>>91499240
How is that any better?
>>
>>91503577

probably the only worthwhile reboot of scoob
>>
In Arthur's Big Hit, Arthur nearly killed his sister

And that episode where Arthur sold drugs to his friends

And that episode where D.W.'s arm got amputated by her dad
>>
Tom and Jerry. The Two Mouseketeers. Tom gets fucking beheaded.

Goddamn.
>>
Remember that time Fred and Barney participated in a genocide?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 128x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 128x96px
>>91516373
The fuck?
>>
>>91510861
Oh, that lemon kid episode. Yeah. I recall that.

And how he was the last one to survive everything and basically everyone else is dead.
>>
Destination Imagination from Foster's Home.

A lot of people have seen it but it's incredibly hard to describe what happened in it. I can't even describe it.
>>
>>91507065
DELET THIS
>>
File: Peanuts1972174.gif (16KB, 600x127px) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts1972174.gif
16KB, 600x127px
>>91498884
>>
>>91516459
>>91510861

Fuck that was such a sucker punch after a generally shitty episode about the lemon autist. The way he comes back, lies down on the bed in a room still perfectly set up for a child and smiles thinking of what could have been if he chose differently while he is dying.
>>
>>91498445
In one of the 3 Mouseketeer episodes they did, Tom is executed by guillotine for his inability to apprehend Jerry and Nibbles.
>>
>>91498884
He never got to kick the football.
>>
That Tom and Jerry episode really did fuck me up as a kid.

That and the one where Tom died and he was trying to do good deeds to go to heaven but he couldn't get Jerry's forgiveness in time. Speaking of that episode, there was a scene with a bag of kittens entering heaven too but that implications of that scene didn't hit me until I was older.
>>
>>91498676
>>91499031
I fucking loved that episode as a kid.
>>
>>91498121
>They uh....thought that was a good idea somehow.
>saying having Munch make Sesame Street canon with Homicide Life on the Streets and Arrested Development is somehow bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5pAtgubMY
>>
File: .png (238KB, 900x330px) Image search: [Google]
.png
238KB, 900x330px
>>91516613
this is gold
>>
File: 1472674775743.jpg (3MB, 1568x3558px) Image search: [Google]
1472674775743.jpg
3MB, 1568x3558px
>>91498340
someone should extend this to the movie
>>
>>91516667
I remember that episode and that scene. I swear it got cut from later CN showings though.
>>
>>91504005
I always thought as a kid that 'Fred' was supposed to be a child molester, and they basically G-rated it.
>>
File: genocide.jpg (79KB, 596x242px) Image search: [Google]
genocide.jpg
79KB, 596x242px
>>91516373
>>91516395
>>
>>91516960
That's a completely different issue. Here I was craving some old dark old fashioned cartoon stuff.
>>
>>91499009
They didn't fuck, Stewie used some science-related shit to impregnate himself. Not that it makes anything that happened in this episode okay in any sense of the word.
>>
>>91515881
>Arthur sold drugs to his friends
witch episode?
>>
>>91517200
Remember when Peter had a bird dancing provocatively in a glass cage and had it lay an egg bursting it against the glass as Peter got sexually arroused?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7q6imcPf-A
Ofcourse I know family guy is shit.
>>
>>91502008
>the pinkeye episode
>>
>>91502197
>>91510229
How do people forget this creepy shit?
>>
>>91499059
Post the Russian Roulette one
>>
How about that one episode of Billy and Mandy where the hourglass controlling the ages of Grim, Billy, and mandy all get flipped upside down and Grim literally kills Mandy instead of flipping the hourglass to put her lifespan back to normal
>>
>>91513995
Yes, after all,he's a phantom (phantom phantom)
>>
>>91517815
That wasn't actually in the series. The episode the screencaps were taken from was when Grandpa was out all night and trying to lie his way out of how work so he could sleep.
>>
>>91498121

>Hard mode doesn't count Usagi Yojimbo
>>
>>91509588
Not him, but I would 100% recommend it.
It's the rose growing in the manure field that is the Scooby Doo franchise.
>>
File: snoopy.png (96KB, 266x227px) Image search: [Google]
snoopy.png
96KB, 266x227px
>>91498884
>text doesn't fit in the bubble properly
>letters are identical, which means text is computer-generated (Anime Ace, I believe), not written by hand
>the aliasing of the letters doesn't match the rest of the image

And yeah, it's a quote from "Nowhere Fast" by The Smiths.

Pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>Heavenly Puss
>three kittens named "Huff, Puff and Fluff" stuffed in a bag and making water sounds.
>>
>>91499271
>autistic
Isn't Elmo a pre-schooler
>>
>>91518862
He's mentally retarded.
>>
>>91510919
If I recall correctly they were best friends, as far as sexual interest I think there was a scene where it gets intimate. I'll try to find it
>>
File: Dinobot_meditate.jpg (55KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Dinobot_meditate.jpg
55KB, 600x455px
There's that one episode of Beast Wars that opens with Dinobot contemplating suicide because he betrayed the team in an earlier episode.
>>
The end to Let's Save the World You Jerk of Dexter. Played for laughs, but kinda fucked up in hindsight
>>
>The entire 3rd season of Morel Orel where his life is essentially a lie and he tried to cope with it
>Phineas and Ferb are technically living in an enlarged universe and their galaxy has been encased within a shield by a failed 'escape the box' robot
>>
>>91498676
The funny thing about that episode is that they "conveniently" left Tootie out of it.

It's like they knew deep down that the episode wouldn't have worked if she was present.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>91498121
Remember in Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends when Francis straight up ate some poor bastard alive?
>>
>>91520604
It saved Earth from an alien invasion though.
>>
>>91521698
Source
>>
>>91516478
Explain
>>
>>91499271
Source?
>>
>>91520604
The capsule is also draining all the oxygen from the entire galaxy too
>>
>>91521973
From what I remember, the main cast find a portal to Frankie's "Happy Place" in one of the house's many storage rooms. What follows is an odd blend of ChalkZone and Being John Malkovich.
>>
>>91521818
Season 1 episode 10 Seeing Red somewhere in the beginning
>>
>>91516960
If you are going for reboots, then issue 10 of scooby apocalypse
>>
>>91522175

>Velma's outfit
>>
>>91522234
That's a modest shot. She is wearing nothing but a chain mail bikini
>>
File: SDOAPOC_10_pg2.jpg (625KB, 887x1285px) Image search: [Google]
SDOAPOC_10_pg2.jpg
625KB, 887x1285px
>>91522463
Forgot pic
>>
>>91522031
>>91499271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2VpflpbOmk

You thought I was making this shit up, didntcha?
>>
>>91522175
Does Scooby have holographic eyebrows?
>>
>>91522132
How is that dark?
>>
The Late Mr. Kent:

>Show opens with the burial of Clark Kent.
>Superman shows up, he was "killed" in a bomb attack when he was investigating the case of a man framed for murder who was about to be executed.
>The cop who framed him "killed" Clark Kent and was about to kill Lois too.
>Superman saves the convict from the gas chamber on the nick of time.
>Kent "survived" the bomb attack, was nursed by Lana Long
>The killer cop is now on the gas chamber pondering about how Superman and clark got him
>Finally he snaps "He IS Superman!"
>The gas fills in the chamber...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qp3rk_the-late-mr-kent-superman-s2-e35_shortfilms
>>
File: Hello friend.png (350KB, 1172x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Hello friend.png
350KB, 1172x1165px
>>91498121
>>91518472
>>
>>91520604

Also that time a Baljeet clone got hit by a bus.

Plus Irving's song that referenced Deliverance.
>>
>>91499409
>>Tommy was pretty much ready to abandon Dil and let him die in the woods if not for his change of heart

Tommy was going to murder Dil.
>>
File: call of c'russo.jpg (152KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
call of c'russo.jpg
152KB, 659x1000px
>>91498121
There was one Donald Duck comic that was a hybrid of Link's Awakening and the works of Lovecraft ("The Call of C'Russo").
>>
>>91524308
Might there be an anon willing to storytime this? As someone who likes both those things, this description intrigues me.
>>
>>91524774
As the person who you replied to, I'd like to see this myself. As it is, I've only heard of this story secondhand.
>>
>>91522608
Damn, I would've given Elmo the benefit of the doubt if HE DIDN'T FUCKING HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HIS DAD RIGHT BEFORE HEADING OUT
Holy shit, raising kids must take a number on people.
>>
>>91498121
That episode of JLU were Flash and Lex trade minds and Tala fucks Flash thinking he's Lex
>>
>>91516684
Tom was just dreaming about not going to heaven. He was crushed by that piano.
>>
>>91498121
Unlike GI JOE, Exosquad featured no ejection seats (although capital ships did have escape pods that were rarely used), and racked up a fairly high body count of characters.
>>
>>91502060
naruto is for children
>>
>>91517815
>>91518287
Not him, but kek. I wish I knew where I had it saved.
>>
File: 1348899873066.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1348899873066.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>91498884
>>91498957
>>91499317
I distinctly remember my elementary school showing us that episode, and how it was one of the first times I ever contemplated my own death and the death of people around me.
I think it was the way the girl was presented as just a regular kid that you didn't see anything wrong with, and all of the sudden her dying is a very real possibility. She might die and there's nothing you can do to stop it. When I started applying that to myself and people I knew as a kid, I freaked.

I actually blocked it out growing up, it wasn't until high school that I was reminded of it in passing and I remembered everything
>>
File: Jin Ru-roh.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Jin Ru-roh.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>91502074
This whole thing was so bizzare.
>>
>>91529636
Yeah, when the showrunner (now working on King Julien for netflix) says he's going to make the show more like Mystery Inc, I get the feeling he means like the first season but all I can think of is the cosmic scale everything hitting the wall last season.
>>
File: jinroh.jpg (116KB, 1772x997px) Image search: [Google]
jinroh.jpg
116KB, 1772x997px
>>91529636
>Dat filename...
>>
>>91521698
They did that in the wakfu episode where all are turned into pigs, the pig they ate was a transformed adventurer
>>
>>91498121
Cool
>>
>>91503577
I need to resume the series
>>
>>91498121
Ren and stimpy (the full happy happy joy joy song
And spongebob suprisingly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAeZJGXFikE

I mean its just the song but this is fucking weird.
>>
>>91533328
Aside from the obvious what Spongebob episodes?
>>
File: Roodakamovie.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Roodakamovie.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
Not overly dark, but when this cunt ordered a squad of her sentient spider soldiers to kill themselves just to prove a point, it showed that Lego really was loosening up their family-friendly policies.

Though they survived according to the novelization, the movie cut that part.
>>
File: 1482766503408.gif (779KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482766503408.gif
779KB, 500x300px
>>91498634
>No Invader Zim/Adventure Time
>>
>everything to do with 4kids tmnt's Baxter stockman
>>
>>91539937
>4kids was so prude that they turned guns into weird hammers, wine into water, and even remove completely English text
>That fucking TMNT 2003 episode
I don't get it, they censor the ever loving fuck out anime and then go and do that shit.
>>
File: Eddy's_Brother.png (240KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy's_Brother.png
240KB, 720x576px
>>91498121
>The long awaited return and finale of Ed, Edd n Eddy where the fuck up so bad that they had to skip town
>Watching their optimism wain through the entire movie
>Finally seeing Eddy's brother only to find out that both he and their sanctuary were lies because Eddy couldn't cope with the fact that his brother was a abusive dead beat that didn't move out but got kicked out
I want to call Big Picture Show a fun movie, but I really struggle to. It was really good but damn all those undertones in it made me feel bad for everyone by the end
Ending (almost) fixes that so that makes up for it I guess
>>
>>91521698
HOWDY DOO, I LOVE YOU
>>
>>91517795
Because it's all between a bunch of boring shit
>>
>>91540959
I feel like having Kevin show sympathy for Eddy was a bit ridiculous, since Kevin has always been total slime.
>>
>>91507110
It is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhHvbjjNZ_4
>>
>>91498121
Shrek: Fuckwad killed mama bear and kept her skin as a rug.
>>
>>91539937
as much of a dick as Baxter was, with all that happened to him physically I'm glad he got a descent out come in the distant future where he's got a sweet consulting gig and his appearance doesn't stand out on the streets of future Manhattan.
>>
>>91541567
No, he's always hated Eddy for trying to rip him off. He has been shown to be cool with Double D, and seeing a guy you know get the shit beat out of him for no real reason can piss you off.
>>
>>91521698
How the fuck did they get away with that?
>>
>>
>>91524269
IIRC he lived.
>>
>>91545411
>How did they get away with that?

It was a fucking pizza.
>>
>>91546569
Was that maple syrup, mud, or blood? I can't imagine Disney allowing the third choice when they barely let the show depict Dipper with a bloody nose.
>>
>>91524269
Remember when they were all tiny and the Pajeet stayed alive by camping in the guts of a fly?
>>
>>91499009

i dont know if you can call being death prone euthanasia. only one came out somewhat normal considering the situation. the rest were straight up abominations
>>
>>91498121
What about the time Daffy Duck joined the Marines and rescued Bugs from an Albanian POW camp, killing a bunch of guys offscreen in the process?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k
>>
how has the musketeer episode of tom and jerry not been brought up yet? tom gets put in the guillotine because of jerry and nibbles and all that little bastard has to say is "thats life" ive never done a 180 on a character before. fuck both of the mice
>>
>>91547236
>>91502517
>>
>>91498121
>>
>>91547247

thank god. i seriously thought /co/ was slipping
>>
>>91498121
The lead animator for ed edd and eddy, Paul Boyd
was shot and killed by Vancouver police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=207_FGF3wZk
>>
>>91547236
It's a metaphor the the Revolution of 1848. The food Jerry and Nibbles fight for represents Republicanism.
>>
>>91504691
that shit creeped me out as a kid
>>
Hey guys, remember the time Hanna Barbera adapted The Passion of Christ for all the family?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9acWybkJBOg
>>
>>91547164
I guess it was Albanian season.
>>
>>91498121
>>The PPG accidentally create a deformed, mentally retarded, bastard offspring who eventually dies in a horrific explosion

Yeah, no this shit really got to me as a kid.
>>
>>91549663
ha
>>
File: mail.jpg (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mail.jpg
92KB, 1366x768px
>>91503069
Yep and no one knew Tommy snuck in the mail man's bag to get to the post office in the first place. No one would ever find him and I'm sure it would be a huge national story about a baby disappearing and people blaming Stu and Didi for his murder.
>>
>>91546569
T V
V

Y 7
>>
>>91543307
Not just that but seeing that Eddy had to deal with that all his life can you blame him for being the way he is?
>>
>>91498676
I remember that one
>>
File: 1473186928491.webm (2MB, 998x562px) Image search: [Google]
1473186928491.webm
2MB, 998x562px
Gumball having to witness his brother reverting back into a normal fish due to their parents having their time turn back into babies by the Universal Remote. All the way to his death.
>>
>>91499409
>Tommy was pretty much ready to abandon Dil and let him die in the woods if not for his change of heart

Fuck, man, I remember that. That shit was dark.
>>
>>91499050

yeah I'm not watching that. There's only two things that genuinely fucking fuck me up and that's disembodied faces and faceless heads.
>>
>>91529636
Every time Scoob was legitimately serious in Mystery Inc. I always cracked the fuck up
>>
>>91498551
What episode was that?
>>
not the same kinda dark but

>that episode of hey arnold with the guy that has just accepted that he doesn't fit into human society and is a reclusive pigeon caretaker
>>
>>91516753

In my opinion by far the greatest sin was that he never tapped that ass.
>>
>>91502517

That short with Tom getting guillotined was probably the tipping point as a kid where I started to realize that Jerry was just a cunt making Tom's job (whether it be defending a house or a castle) a nightmare for his own pleasure.
>>
>>91498982
I am still baffled how fucking no one noticed that shit. Like holly hell, you would really notice if you stayed the same and the calendar was keeping at it.
>>
>>91529575
fuck
>>
Personally I always thought that hey Arnold was seriously fucked up. Not necessarily dark, but seriously fucked up.
>>
>>91516805
He actually is more of a serial killer-type person, at least IMO. Complete with the common pattern of emergent serial murderers (starting on pets and small animals, working himself up to someone close to him, and then spiraling out to targeting random strangers who fit his fetish criteria)
>>
>>91551270

It's less fucked up and more brutally honest. Not a lot of shows would have the balls to have their christmas story be about someone trying to reunite a war-torn family.
>>
>>91551461

It had a lot of great moments, but some of it was just wrong. Helga and her stalker shrine and all dialog related to it were just fucking wrong.
>>
>>91522132
Aw shit nigga i remember this
>>
>>91547427
The Ed, Edd n Eddy sixth-season episode "Look Before You Ed" is dedicated in Boyd's memory and features a memoriam at the end of the episode stating, "Paul Boyd. 1967-2007. We miss you, you big lug."
>>
>>91551557
I think that was the point, remember, her parents practically ignored her in her early childhood, giving all the attention to her older sister. Arnold was the first person to actually show her attention and her obsession with him is because of all of that.
>>
>>91551678

Even though I can understand it, I still think it's fucked up. Never really got it as a Kid, but when I went back and tried watching them again in colledge some of her lines made me ill. I could not believe they'd let that shit on the air in a kids show.
>>
>>91498551
>being a kid when that episode aired
Not sure if underageb& or disconnected manchild.
>>
>>91551788
Gotta get that point across, I ain't disagreeing with ya.
>>
>>91547427
It's like an allegory of Canada destroying good animation.
>>
>>91524166
I know of Usagi but never read it. What's the story behind this?
>>
>>91546920
It's murky enough that you could interpret it as something other than blood.
>>
>>91498121
>last episode.
Second to last episode; Last episode was them looking after a kid.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.