[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was good, eh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (273KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
273KB, 480x360px
This was good, eh?
>>
Yeah it was great. >Inb4 reddit tier humor
>>
>>91496789
I don't think a truer to form comic book movie has ever existed. They went all out in making sure the character was as faithful to the source material as could be allowed and the results speak for themselves
>>
It was delightful. In addition to being a great movie about Deadpool, it has the best Colossus we've ever seen on screen, and probably ever will.
>>
>>91496789
>deadpool gets the girl and has a happy ending

Enjoyed it till that part, just not Deadpool senpai
>>
it was popular so that means it's bad and is for reddit users
>>
File: C&DP50-028.jpg (554KB, 1280x1937px) Image search: [Google]
C&DP50-028.jpg
554KB, 1280x1937px
>>91497500
Ahem.
>>
I honestly never understood the hype for Deadpool. I thought it was an ok film but most of the humor fell flat for me.
>>
>>91497681
internet popularity paired with the shit treatment Deadpool got in the X-Men Origins movie created a demand for a better Deadpool
>>
It was much better than I was expecting but not as good as it is claimed to me.

>>91497640
I can't get over those assless chaps
>>
>>91497781
All chaps are assless, anon~
>>
>>91497824
I apologize for my lack of knowledge regarding leather clothing.
>>
File: 0063043000xxx804000_int_main_001.jpg (457KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0063043000xxx804000_int_main_001.jpg
457KB, 1000x1500px
>>91497865
It's cool. I'm from cowboy country, sorry.

I'm fairly sure most chaps worn outside of actual horse-riding (or, nowadays, motorcycle-riding) situations would be of the "assless" variety, as in, worn without pants on underneath them (which is the proper way to wear them, as chaps are meant to protect the sides of your legs while riding, to prevent wear on your skin, while keeping your butt-region less encumbered for repositioning and tactile feedback). The same as any other chaps, but meant to be worn without a proper pair of pants underneath them (or underwear, presumably), thus rendering one's nethers visible to all and sundry. But in this picture, whatsername, Outlaw, is actually wearing pants under hers, so that would definitively be a non-assless pair of chaps, by the above definition.
>>
>>91497473
>it has the best Colossus we've ever seen on screen, and probably ever will.
This guy gets it.
>>
>>91498039
nice post
>>
it's kinda hysterical how these deadpool threads always churn out insecure nerds who cry about people making fun of their unfunny movie and getting indignant about being called a redditor or whatever

the movie isn't reddit because it's popular, the movie's reddit because it's pandering trash for preteens.
>>
There really isn't much of a plot but that doesn't matter here.
>>
>>91498064
> the best one out of 2
>>
>>91496789
astoundingly, yes. it didn't go over the top with any of it. there was just enough violence, just enough humor, just enough surreality, and plenty of groundedness to anchor it all.
>>
>>91497681
It's that kind of humor. You either get it or you don't.
>>91498039
I've always thought of them as "not really pants, just pant-legs on a belt"
interestingly hakama are somewhat the same thing but sideways. Designed as somewhat of an apron, the front and back are just flaps but they're held on with a belt. it's unfortunate because they LOOK like they have pockets, but don't. japan never invented pockets, they just put pokeballs on their belt. even using little carved monsters as the strap-tightening beads
>>
I thought the comedy in the intro scene was a bit much.

It was otherwise great. Definitely as true to the character as could be imagined.
>>
I'll never get over the deleted scene of "Wait until my stunt double comes down there and kick you butt"

That's like a quintessential joke you have to have in a movie adaptation of Deadpool.
>>
>>91499047
I wish the whole quack doctor deleted scene wasn't deleted.

Also it was "My stuntman's gonna fuck you up!"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.