[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look forward to your pull list each week >your work scedual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: facepalming.gif (799KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
facepalming.gif
799KB, 320x240px
>look forward to your pull list each week
>your work scedual put in on for Wednesdays
>LCS decides to open an hour early on Wednesdays
>work has you clock in a hour before they open and keep you there an hour after they close
>>
>>91495403
And then, this week your favorite character was changed in a way you would hate.. Spoiler alert.
>>
>>91495439
From what I understand tlmy favorite title from my I pull list (Spider-Man and Deadpool) was canceled last week and my LCS got their order g messed up so the issue never came in for me to confirm this.

I really hope that comic didn't end, there is a lot that was going on that we never got closure to.

I just hate this because I'm avoiding the story time threads and discussions, and by the time I get the issues and read them the threads will be archived.
>>
>Diamond fucked up and didn't ship/damaged the book you were most looking forward to this week
>have to wait two weeks for it now
>>
>>91495403
I briefly had that exact same problem except with my rent office and I got at work like five hours before they opened and got home minutes after they closed
>>
>>91495403

buy online

Fuck em

Nobody needs a popcap/MTG warehouse ashtray
>>
>>91497848
Naw, I want to support my lcs, it's the first one my town has had in over 20 years and it's in the cinema that I worked at while in high school
>>
>>91495403
>"Hello, yes I'm going to be a bit late today, something has come up."

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the Society for not being a Little Bitch.
>>
>>91495403
That's what lunch breaks are for, Anon.

Also really the world don't end if you can't read a book till the weekend.
>>
>>91495403
>being a fucking slave to some unorganized shit excuse for a company
if a job couldn't keep me on the same schedule for at least a month at a time then I wouldn't work for them
>>
>>91498136
We hired a bunch of 20 something year old kids that had to quit in the middle of the week because it's too hard on them apparently
>>91498128
The world won't end, sure, but I miss out on the discussions by missing the threads. Also I work over 10 miles out of town, it's not worth it to make the trip to pick up my pull then, I'll just get them tomorrow.
>>91498079
Yeap, pretty much, it's still inconvenient though, it's not like I'm boycotting my lcs for incompatence.
>>
>>91498215
just find Mexicans
>>
>>91498248
One of the 20 something who quit was a Mexican though
>>
>>91499127
like a real one or a chicANO
>>
>>91499127
Okay so hire the other dozen.
>>
>>91498035
>supporting an inferior option for sentimental reasons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.