[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cartoon is to offensive according to my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Orlan_007_01_X1_0001.jpg (3MB, 3456x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Orlan_007_01_X1_0001.jpg
3MB, 3456x1944px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Yu6wJMK-o&t=2s my cartoon is to offensive for tv
>>
Well that was pretty stupid and a waste of my time.
I want more.
>>
File: 23455.jpg (63KB, 703x677px) Image search: [Google]
23455.jpg
63KB, 703x677px
>>91494549
I know what you're thinkin', you think I can't play piano or shit cuz I'm all old and stuff. Well lemme tell ya, back in college they used to call me Toucan Sam, cuz I could stack two coke cans on top of my dick. Heh. And I used to get angry at the girls and I'd say "Bitch, I'll put a fuckin' coke can up your pussy".
>>
>>91494549
I'm so sorry you put time into this.
>>
>>91494549
It's like a really bad Beavis and Butthead. What's the song tho
>>
the song is my own.
>>
>>91495529
it's shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamlW7yIr9w
Here's another shitty cartoon
>>
>>91494549
I'd say it was pretty offensive, but in the same way that the smell of of a burning diaper is offensive.
>>
I got a few chuckles out of it desu. But im also very immature. Like what this anon said >>91495529 Its like a crappy version of Beavis and Butthead mixed with south park.
>>
Hi, this is Mike Lazzo from Adult Swim. You got the 3 am slot.
>>
it seems like something I would have seen on MTV in 1992.
i'd watch it.
>>
>>91494549
If you misspell "too" twice in a single post, you probably shouldn't be producing any form of media.
>>
>>91494549
I don't believe you have a girlfriend, enjoy your cartoon.
>>
people should be permabanned for advertising their shitty youtube videos
>>
>>91494549
I think the standard way of handling this is to immediately cut all ties with your girlfriend, deliberately ignore everything you liked about her becuase it obviously couldn't be true, and harass her whenever you're feeling angry for being an evil social justice monster who is defiling the world with her offensive feelings.

Alternatively, you could talk to her and try to understand why she thinks your art is bad, assuming her reasons already obvious to you. But that would vindicate the idea that art can be bad, which is a form of censorship.
>>
>>91494549
Bitch is just trying to hold you back. Kick her to the curb and keep on making stupid cartoons.
>>
>>91494549
Go back in time 20 years ago.
Find some music artist that wants a cool looking music video.
And boom you're girlfriend is wronged.
>>
keep working, youll have a pilot worthy product in a couple decades
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.