[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is too good. This is what BvS should have been.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 19

File: Superman #20 (2017) - Page 13.jpg (725KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman #20 (2017) - Page 13.jpg
725KB, 1988x3056px
This is too good.

This is what BvS should have been.
>>
No, this is the kind of thing we can only really have in the comics because of the rich histories behind the characters.

Movies will never be good because they have to simplify everything for normies.
>>
>>91494347
> because of the rich histories behind the characters.

Yeah it was odd seeing people getting excited for The Executioner's famous death scene in the new Thor movie when this is the first movie he's been in. How much build up can they do with a cast that big to give his heroic sacrifice any kind of impact?
>>
File: ackchyually.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>91494236
>This is too good.
No, it's pandering.
Just like the rest of rebirth.
>>
>>91494446
And pandering to your fans is bad because... ?
>>
>>91494446
Better than pandering to non-fans because shit stories aren't selling.
>>
>>91494467
because it's inorganic storytelling.
>>
>>91494236
This is shit.
>>
>>91494491
Ah, so it's artificial fun, then.
>>
>>91494236
>Moment with 75+ years of history to set it up and give it context.
>Hurr this is what the second movie in a series should have been.
I liked it too, but don't be stupid OP.
>>
Comfyfags that only want inoffensive and bland stories are the worst.

At least the DCEU is taking some risks, but all you faggots want is retreads of old storylines and the same rehashed shit over and over again.
>>
>>91494236
>BvS should've been a family dinner
Haha-no
>>
>>91494491

Dinner is inorganic?
>>
>>91494517
THIS
Fuck's sake.

Rebirth is so milquetoast and bland.
>>
>>91494524
>what is pandering and why would it cause inorganic storytelling

AND
>>91494467
>>91494486
These guys didn't even dispute that they were pandering.
>>
>>91494538
I didn't even care much for BvS, but for fuck's sake all the "NOT MUH" autism is grating my nerves. Especially when everyone's jizzing all over Rebirth like it's the second coming of Jesus, when it's actually a bland piece of shit that does nothing new.

Even if it doesn't work all the time for me, I appreciate the DCEU trying to do something a bit different.
>>
>>91494517
If by risks you mean making everything super dull and uninteresting then sure, yeah, he takes lots of risks.
>>
>>91494596
>making everything super dull and uninteresting
Are you sure you're not talking about Rebirth?
>>
>>91494591
Fuck off edgefag
>>
>>91494596
>you mean making everything super dull and uninteresting
I disagree.
>>
>>91494640
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>91494517
>taking some risks
>wanting to replicate Nolan's magic
>>
>Superman, Batman, Robin, and superboy eating dessert

You'll never get anything like this from DC. They want edgy movies. Marvel would do something comfy like this.

>No superman and batman being bros in the movies
>Instead we get MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>91494656
BvS bats and Nolan Bats are different though. And Snyder is MUCH more stylized than Nolan.
>inb4 killing
Batman Returns called.
>>
>>91494677
You now realize that reporters know that names humanize people more than titles (i.e. mom).
>>
>>91494640
Not an argument. Tell me what you think Rebirth does so well then.

Are you denying that it's mostly rehashed, inoffensive shit that doesn't particularly excel at anything? Young Animal and Hannah Barbera shits on everything Rebirth right now.
>>
>>91494699
>Young Animal and Hannah Barbera shits on everything Rebirth right now.
ding ding ding
We have a winner.
>>
>>91494557
I was humoring your awful /v/-tier "argument" for comedy's sake.
>>
>>91494446
>pandering
That's what Marvel is doing.

DC is just pumping good stories, incidentally catering to true fans and readers.

That's not pandering.
>>
>>91494699
>Young Animal and Hannah Barbera shits on everything Rebirth right now.
But it doesn't sell.
>>
>>91494717
>your awful /v/-tier "argument"
Please explain what about my argument is poorer than your play-dumb sarcasm approach?
>>
>>91494722
Both are pandering right now.

>>91494730
Absolutely irrelevant to quality.
>>
>>91494730
High quality rarely does.
>>
>>91494699
My bad though, Rebirth does excel at something. It excels at jerking off nostalgiafags, the reason why superhero comic book will never reach their true potential.

"Not muh" autists will always throw bitchfits and cry for the status quo, no matter how good the stories are. They're too preoccupied with the "pure" interpretations of the characters from their childhood, they don't actually care about good stories.
>>
>>91494760
It's relevant if you want more of it.
>>
>>91494800
I'd rather get a good limited series than 50 issues of some bland mediocre shit.

Again, sales are irrelevant to quality.
>>
I love the idea of Batman being perpetually uncomfortable being in the presence of the metaphorical/literal light in Superman's life.

>why am I here
>why is she pouring coffee
>what is this pie for
>this isn't a dark, dingy rooftop
>>
How does one measure quality of a comic, anyway?
>>
>>91494491

Those apples were 100% organic
>>
>>91494446
Fuck off casual. Rebirth is the best DC has ever been and its be keeping it American. GOAT writers like Tomasi and Rucka are redefining the genre by taking it ahead, but still sticking to it's core. It's also making some use of shit IPs like Watchmen.
>>
>>91495090
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>91494404
I doubt you gave 2 shits about Skurge before even knowing about HE STOOD ALONE.
>>
Tomasi tends to go for the obvious emotional elements in his books. Sometimes it's charming and sometimes it's downright manipulative.
>>
>>91494236
So give Superman a kid and Batman a kid, and just have the two kids become partners. In the direct sequel with no setup or lead into. You do realize BvS is a sequel to Man of Steel right and him and Batman never met until then and Superman was relatively new in universe. You dumb fuck
>>
>>91494236
Lois is hot.
>>
File: 1.jpg (68KB, 372x516px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 372x516px
>>91494877
>Hey there buddy, you enjoying your coffee?
>>
>>91495220
You're hot <3
>>
>>91495090
At this point I don't know if this is satire or genuine.
>>
>Rebirth
>Fun, emotionally driven Superman book
>Tom King's Batman is either dumb or brilliant
>Rucka's Wonder Woman is imploding
Mixed bag for me honestly, Trinity-wise. I like the new status quo fine but I feel like it's not being taken advantage of enough. I guess there are only so many writers that I'm interested in.
>>
>>91494236
>colours
>Batman and Superman talking while in costume
>Batman not murdering everyone
>Superman not moping or complaining
>no guns in sight
>someone is smiling
>no one screaming MARTHAAAAA!!!!!!
This picture is a DCEUfags worst nightmare.
>>
>>91494446
stop having opinions
>>
>>91494512
>it's alright because the DCEU versions are retarded on purpose
You're right. We totally need 2.5 movies of these characters being unlikable, whiny, mopey idiots before they begin to be resemble who they should be.
>>
>>91495377
>who they should be
No such thing. There are countless interpretations of these heroes and the DCEU is not the main DCU. It's a different reality, characters can be different.

That's like complaining about Red Son Superman because it's not like main universe Superman.
>>
>>91495472
>first ever connected DC cinematic universe is some shitty Elseworlds
That's a terrible fucking idea. It should've been the best versions of the characters, not some hacks version.
>That's like complaining about Red Son Superman because it's not like main universe Superman.
If Red Son were the only Superman book we were going to get for 10+ years then you can bet your ass people would complain.
>>
You're not allowed to like anything.
>>
>>91495472
Then why is there so much butthurt when we give Snyderman and Murderbats nicknames to differentiate them from the "main" versions?
>>
Been re-reading Morrison's Batman run and the fact that Damian is alive again now kinda cheapens it. I guess that's just comic books and every story is its own canon but Damian doesn't seem to have much of a purpose as a character now that he's resurrected.
>>
>>91495472
Fucking really though. god forbid they try to do something different with characters. Batman going down a dark path and actually murdering people, being xenophobic towards Superman, and eventually forming the Justice League to atone for his mistakes. As opposed to the same bullshit we've been getting for the last few decades as the characters remained static.
>>
>>91495523
I like you
>>
>>91495523
I like you
>>
Might as well ask here: What does Damian's voice sound like? For some reason I read him as British but I guess it's debatable.
>>
Different does not mean Good.
Taking risks means there's a chance of failure.
And the DCEU didn't even do the latter. What risks does it take? It shoves in Batman at the earliest sign of trouble, cancelled its C lister movie when they canned Cyborg, apes whatever's proven to be popular be it NolanBats for Superman or Guardians for Suicide Squad, and literally pimped the movies to the Bible Belt for guaranteed christbucks.

The fact that it didn't work doesn't mean they didn't play it safe as fuck.
>>
>>91495557
Nothing wrong with something new now and then.
In an isolated elseworld's story in a small comic book run.

Not in the multi million dollar big screen franchise we'll be facing for a decade.
>>
>>91495660
>when they canned Cyborg
source?
>>
>>91495650
I have him as a formal and polite child, but with some faux affability. No accent.
>>
>>91495650
To me he just sounds like a brat. Smug, sarcastic, and entitled. No nationality (I have a hard time even reading specifically British characters with the accent).
>>
>>91495207
no one gives any shit about him beyond that
that's the extent of what will be shown in the movie, too
it'll be like the origin story of the stones in guardians of the galaxy, a brief flashback
>>
>>91495650
Damian's of the age where your accent is more malleable. I imagine he had an international, slightly British accent but his time in America with Batman has probably led him to taking on that accent a bit.

This is a kid who can imitate anyone's voice and is fluent in several languages. I bet he can talk however he wants.
>>
File: Superman (2016-) 020-013.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman (2016-) 020-013.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91495220
Careful.
>>
>>91495557
>forming the Justice League to atone for his mistakes

>I know I murdered a whole bunch of people but I'm real sorry now.
Why doesn't he give the Joker an opportunity to atone for his mistakes by forming a team of people to do good?
>>
>>91495650
one of those obnoxious 'my great uncle is an oil sheikh, I'm practically royalty' trust fund sand kids you find at private colleges
>>
>>91494631
both are bad.
>>
>>91495965
>>forming the Justice League to atone for his mistakes
it's to prepare for the great threat the world is going to face
and because he's realized that there's power in friends
>>
>>91495965
it was meant to be Joker getting sent to the Skwad but all they got was Harley
>>
>>91495523
You can like it but it's just appealing to people who like superman with a family without any of the depth or nuance chris had. Making Jon be a carbon copy of superman is shit. He's not a charater so much as a cutout of superman. I don't want him to be an edgy shit like damian but he has no personality that isn't literally clark but 10 years old.

>>91495548
damians purpose was to be a cunt who got killed because he shouldn't have been a vigilantly.
>>
>>91495993
and that makes up for all the killing how?
>>
>>91496017
>Making Jon be a carbon copy of superman is shit.
but he's not a carbon copy
his powers are completely different and weird (so far)

as a personality he's just an idealistic young kid (like you might see from a kid raised in kansas by superman)
>>
>>91496036
He's really, really sorry.
>>
>>91496036
It doesn't (though you could argue that saving the entire world would redeem him for the deaths of some mercenaries)
he never said he was going to devote his life to making up for the killing of some mooks
and the fact that he did it doesn't mean he can't help save the world
>>
>>91495377
>We totally need 2.5 movies of these characters being unlikable, whiny, mopey idiots before they begin to be resemble who they should be.
They started to resemble who they are, why are you complai-
Oh, i forgot in what board i am.
>>
>>91496045
His personality is almost a 1:1 of clarks. I just wish it was more creative than just, it's pandering. I mean it panders to hardcore fans rather than ruining a character but it is pandering and I wish it just had more nuance.
>>
>>91494796
>
"Not muh" autists will always throw bitchfits and cry for the status quo, no matter how good the stories are. They're too preoccupied with the "pure" interpretations of the characters from their childhood, they don't actually care about good stories.
Because Jon isn't something new or anything.
>>
>>91495650
Anytime I read him I just think of the animated movies voice since it's the only version of Damian we've had plus it suits him.
>>
>>91496131
It's not pandering, it's just showing that he's young and unmolded.

Pandering would be if they made him a copy of the other superboys.
>>
>>91495650
I always read his voice as a smug British kid.
>>
>>91496131
What else can he be?

We're not gonna get edgy loner, because he has his loving parents, plus his dad is Superman.

We're not gonna get a brat, because Lois is a harsh disciplinarian, and Superman has canon put his family above everything else. Fuck Earth, fuck every other person, FAMILY.

It's fine. He's fine.
Naive fun loving kid who loves his family and wants to one day be a hero.
>>
>>91496171
Yeah it's pretty good
They're getting better with the movies, too
>>
>>91496097
Sure he can save the world. The Joker could save the world. But that doesn't make him a hero. This Batman can never be a hero unless he faces justice for his murders.

He doesn't just get a free pass because he's super sorry about it now and promises to make up for it by saving the world and pinky swears to never do it again.
>>
>>91494446
Actually it's a single page, not even sequential art. It's not an actual story. The actual comic is nice because it contains a nice mix of positive affirmations/pandering with a generative plot and obstacles to punch.
>>
>>91496131
I'm liking it because I always wanted to see Superman have a long-term, positive future. Something like the epilogue to Kingdom Come.
>>
>Superman didn't crush batman easily

Pandering to batfags was a mistake.
>>
>>91496171
I think of the animated movies but minus about 30% on the whinyness scale.
>>
>>91494236

>All you need to appease Superman fans is to make him do stuff like have him eating pie while smiling right next to the American flag.
>>
>>91494236
>We can talk indoors like normal people
>still wear the costumes
Okay.
>>
People are so edgy or weirded out, they cant have Superman and Batman in a casual environment, chatting,eating pie.

Maybe this is why Zack Snyder, made sure that in Superman and BvS movies nobody talked in suit with each other unless it's fucking action movie lines.
>>
>>91495909
has he developed new abilities? i don't read it.
>>
File: cate angery.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
cate angery.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>91496252
>what is atonement
Stop being autistic, it's not a good look.
>>
>>91496322
this
So blatant.
>>
>>91496585
>atonement

Not him but I agree. He went off the rails and became a serial killer but cause he's sorry he should be let off the hook?
>>
>>91496585
Why doesn't he give his villains a chance to atone? He didn't even give Lex a chance and he didn't directly kill anyone.
>>
>>91496670
>but he's sorry
Saying your sorry=/=actively working to do good that balances your crimes
>>
>>91496712
>Why doesn't he give his villains a chance to atone?
That's every iteration of Batman though.
EVEN the ones that kill, like Burton Bats.
>>
>>91496760
>it's a DCEUfags brings up other movies episode
they have nothing to do with the DCEU
>>
>>91496790
>no argument
As expected.
>>
>>91496744
>actively working to do good that balances your crimes
Literally doesn't work that way.
>>
>>91496908
There's no point in making an argument because the thing you're talking about has literally nothing to do with the DCEU.
>>
>>91494236
Who's writing?
>>
>>91496375
They're just clothes.
>>
Open superman thread, expect to talk about superman.

Entire thread is filled with Snyder Edgelord fags.

Back to /tv/ you go.
>>
>>91494236
>tfw too autistic to eat pies with your literal only friend
>>
>>91494877
>No side story where Superman convinces Batman to take Damian with him and Jon to the amusement park for the day
>>
>>91497920
>Suspects that there is shit in the food that is fucking with Jon

That's why he isn't eating the pie.
>>
>>91494517
DCEU fags can shit on Marvel all day, but they'd better not be stupid enough to pick a fight with DC comic fans.
>>
File: blogger-image--1430612007.jpg (158KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1430612007.jpg
158KB, 640x493px
>>91497197
Tomasi
>>
>>91494517
Look it's /tv/ and /r/DC_cinematic being contrarian again, don't you guys have Marvel to shit about?

Like >>91497955 said, you're fucking dumb to pick a fight with actual comics fans.
>>
>>91494236
>"Bruce, you're being rude. Have a bite of the pie"
>"...."
>"Just eat the damn pie Bats"
>"....Yes Mrs Kent"
>>
>>91498013
Is that the fair issue? That was good shit. People object to this kind of thing?
>>
File: sm1-03.jpg (248KB, 952x547px) Image search: [Google]
sm1-03.jpg
248KB, 952x547px
>>91498377
I think only DCEU and /tv/ fags have an issue with it. Because it's "Muh characters having fun"
>>
Superman is back to his basic blandness, a bland Lois and their even blander son.
>>
>>91498876
>Superman
>Became a hero because he felt it was right and not because of some outside force like every other hero.
>Bland

Are you trying to be retarded or are you actually an autist?
>>
>>91495650

Honestly I hear him as a bratty slightly British sounding kid.
>>
>>91498013

Jon is a pussy magnet, already.
>>
>>91498463
>>91498013

Is he aware of the bedroom eyes she always gives?
>>
Superman is a 6 year olds idea of a good character

>MY CHARACTER IS THE FASTEST, STRONGEST, AND KINDEST GUY EVER
>OH, AND HES SUPER SMART AND HAS HEAT VISION AND CAN BREATH ICE AND FIGHT GOOD AND HES SO NICE AND HONORABLE AND EVERYONE LIKES HIM
>>
>>91496203
>Fuck Earth, fuck every other person, FAMILY.
That's a good thing why?
I mean that from the superhero perspective.

The most notable pandering I've seen is Kyle being green again for no reason
>>
>>91501128
And this is what a 6 year old thinks is a good arguement
>MUH STRAWMAN
>>
File: Clark Jon advice 2.jpg (70KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
Clark Jon advice 2.jpg
70KB, 640x410px
>>91501128
>On /co/ doesn't understand superman

Quit trolling Supes is awesome
>>
>>91494236
Was Issue #19 a potshot at One More Day?
>>
Can't wait for Jon to get the Gohan treatment.
>>
>>91494446
Shouldn't you be working on Secret Empire, Spencer?
>>
>>91501128
What makes Superman great is not the fact that he has an obscene amount of powers, it's that he takes upon himself strict morals and only uses his powers within those morals to benefit and protect society.

If we had all those powers, we'd just use them for selfish gain and probably end up evil. Not Superman, though, because he's disciplined and lives as a servant of the people. It's kind of a borrowed character design from Jesus: imagine someone so great and grand that they could be God, but they choose to be humble, follow strict morals, and be a servant for humanity.

But I took the bait anyways, so good job.
>>
>>91502067
Well said anon. It's the whole absolute power corrupts absolutely, but not for superman, he rises above the weaknesses of mankind and strive to be better, setting an example for everyone else.

He is in essence the perfect hero, the perfect role model.
>>
>>91502067
>my Superhero is different because he is a better person then everyone else and will never turn evil and will never do anything wrong and is good, just like jesus
>>
>>91502371
He's not better than anyone else.
>>
>>91494760
>Both are pandering right now.
DC isn't.
>>
>>91494521
And that's why you'll never understand Zack.
>>
>>91501070
Nah, it's a Kent thing. He'll not catch on till later.
>>
>>91497198
The thing a certain director needs to get a handle on. The suits are same as anything else they wear.
>>
>>91494512
>Moment with 75+ years of history to set it up and give it context
Oh go fuck yourself, most of those 75+ years have been reimaginings, completely different characters taking the mantel and every kind of alternate universe.
>>
>>91494517
>Comfyfags that only want inoffensive and bland stories are the worst.
>At least the DCEU is taking some risks

Taking risks only works when you actually have an original idea though. The DCEU has no fucking original ideas, other then taking older, better stories and making them into more brooding and poorly lit frankenstein monster. Nevermind that they arent even taking any fucking risks. Literally every movie in the DCEU has been promoted by showing off the most well known characters, (even Suicide Squad had to force in the Joker and Harley Quinn and Will Smith), the only 'risks' they took was, what, killing Zod? (Because look how much it effected his character. You can almost tell by the way he squints in the sequel!)
Having people distrust Superheroes because of a horrible disaster one causes? (Fucking ORIGINAL IDEA AMIRIGHT)
Making Lois Lane a damsel in distress that gets saved 3 times in the same movie? (Its a risk because its throwing out years of character, including her character from the previous movie!)
Killing Superman? (After showing him fighting Doomsday in ads, the character only known for killing Supes? Oh, but dont worry, we'll let you know at the end and in the new movie that he's alive anyway SO IT DOESNT.EVEN.MATTER.)
Batman killing? (Look, he's blowing up cars and branding people! I mean, we wont show him *actually* killing people, cause that'd be TOO much! And no one will ever bring it up, so it'll still be pointless in the end!)
Is it pointing out that Superman has parrelells to jesus in ham-fisted ways that dont even fit with the rest of the movie?
BvS is a prime fucking example of a movie pretending to be something new, edgy and risk taking, but when you pull back the sheets it still has its fucking training wheels on and its tighty whiteys.

I'll take a decent drawing of Superman over the smears of shit made by an autistic 10 year old trying to draw his own OC Superman, doesn't matter if he was 'taking a risk'.
>>
THIS is what the ending of BvS should have been

fuck this is what the end of MoS should have been
>>
>>91494347
Batman and superman movies have been out for decades. I'm sure people know the hostory
>>
>>91503874
harsh
>>
>>91495207
So long as he has a decent build up, it can still be a dramatic moment. Although it kind of sucks that they spoiled it in the trailer. Shit would have been amazing to be surprised by, but I guess it builds hype too.
>>
>>91503874
Or, to sum it up, DCEU is the blandest, least risk taking normy catering shlock that has about all the quality of Avengers Age of Ultron, but people will eat it up.

Fuck, at least in Avengers 3 Starring Captain America, they tried to make the moral conflicts somewhat more grey.

Batman V Superman? Batmans the crazy bad guy that needs to learn how to be a good hero by having Superman, who protects the world and gives his life even though no one appreciates him.
Any problems he may have caused? He either had no control over or was framed. He did nothing wrong, and batman wants to kill him because he's so crazy (but he learns to be good at the end so hes completely forgiven too).

Suicide Squad? They're all good guys who risk they're lives to save the world, b-but they also *gasp* steal things and say mean words! The governent is EVIL though, and they even shock the bad guys at how EVIL they are!

Man of Steel? Zod starts destroying earth because Superman exists. Its all Supermans fault because he didn't pull this guy (who he cant even pull away from a few civilians at the end) away from a city he plans on destroying.
>>
>>91502067
>tfw you will never be a teenage Supes and use it to peep on girls' lockerrooms
He is too pure for this world.
>>
>>91495207
It was the character development
>Be Enchantress' simp muscle for a couple of years
>Realize that you've just been strung along so she can use you
>Everyone laughs at you when she dumps you and leaves you all alone
>You used to be one of the most feared warriors of Asgard. It's why she targeted you to become her simp in the first place
>You remind everyone by STAND ALONE

It worked in the comics because Skurge had an arc. You need that arc to make it work.
>>
>>91494446
>>91494491

It was a good moment that let Lois show that she's a grounding element in Superman's life getting him and Batman out of the barn and into the farmhouse.

You don't like it because human warmth is something strange and foreign to you so you're naturally skeptical of any positive emotions thinking them "artificial" and "inorganic".

You are such a damaged human being that you're willing to suspend your disbelief for a flying alien man and unkillable rich man but them having dinner together and not trying to kill each other is OVER THE LINE for you.
>>
File: 1445893982847.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445893982847.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>91505868
>you're willing to suspend your disbelief for a flying alien man and unkillable rich man but them having dinner together and not trying to kill each other is OVER THE LINE for you.
>>
>>91494517
>BvS was a fusion of Nolan, DKR, and Death of Superman

>Superman Rebirth is about Jon the super-son, an element that was only really touched on briefly in Last Son with Chris.

Rebirth is taking more risks than DCEU. I know that has to sting because MUH RISK MUH VISION MUH EDGE is all you have to cling to like a drowning man to a piece of driftwood, but its true and as soon as you can accept that the sooner your tastes cane evolve and mature.
>>
>>91498013
Based Lois helping her son score.
>>
>>91498013
>>91498463
>>91501070
Should Kathy be Jon's endgame?

I imagine its going to be hard for the girl once Jon gets older and starts hanging out with the Teen Titans and superheroines built like Starfire and Powergirl.

Has there ever been a story about a superhero having to choose between non-powered Betty and super-powered Veronica?
>>
>>91495324
I don't think WW is that bad. Its necessary, and I think its going to evolve into the foundation of her character for a long while. Unlike other characters her backstory changes the most. With Superman and Batman, everyone knows the classic origins and the general backstory. WW doesn't have that.
>>
>>91494591
Well it got rid of whining new 52 super and replaced him with pre 52 supes so it did that right
>>
>>91505868
>>91505887
>People hate Rebirth and love DCEU because they think DCEU is a more realistic depiction of human interaction and behavior

People still need to gamble that stamp.
>>
>>91502049
Top kek
>>
>>91494446
At least it's pandering to the right audience for once
>>
>>91505944
She's already got a rival going with girl Amazo.

Have can Kathy even compete?
>>
File: grant.jpg (430KB, 732x1025px) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
430KB, 732x1025px
>>91505972
>>91505972
What would you say if I told you that I like Flex AND the DCEU better than most of Rebirth?
>>
>>91494236
It's kinda funny.
I love socially akward Batmanchid better than angsty dark Batgod.
>>
>>91506051
I like it when Batman gets called out on being an anti-social weirdo. It gives his character some pathos when he thinks prowling around the Kent barn is acceptable behavior.
>>
>>91506044
Good. Rebirth is trash. It's the MCU of comics.
>>
>>91506044
I would have to wonder why you like DCEU more than Rebirth but I would appreciate you liking one of Grant's best works.
>>
>>91501128
well, he is a good father too.
dunno how many heroes can check that out of their list.
>>
>>91503890
hero academia has more heart (if you trim the anime "funny" shonen bullshit) than anything from the DCU.
Even Saitama works as a more solid superman/JL parody.
Can't believe that a jap got the concept of superheroes better than the fucking WB.
>>
>>91503890
>>91506287
back2/a/
>>
>>91503874
I wish this wasn't the case, but it is.

I don't understand how people can convince themselves into thinking that the DC films are deep, cerebral affairs, when they're really just about on the same level as Transformers movies - except, shockingly, the Transformers flicks are more coherent.
>>
File: eat your pie Batman.png (277KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eat your pie Batman.png
277KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>91506382
>when they're really just about on the same level as Transformers movies
I wonder if you could say this with a straight face.
Hyperhole on 4chan is such a hoot, until you start to worry that people buy into their own reactionist, reductionist, overblown garbage.
>>
>>91506494
hyperbole*
>>
>>91503874
wat
BvS objectively does new things.
You just didn't like them. Get a grip.

>inb4 what things
Point me to a book where the fact that both of their mother's names being Martha is a plot point.
>>
>>91506523
>Does new things
>Cribs from DKR, Death of Superman, and Earth One

>B-But they had Martha as a plot point!

That's really the point you're trying to defend? That BvS was DARING and EDGY and NEW because "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!"

That's really the point you want to defend?
>>
>>91506622
>That BvS was DARING and EDGY and NEW
I didn't say that.
I said that it OBJECTIVELY does things that are new.
>>
>>91506637
>OBJECTIVELY does things that are new

No one is saying it's just a power point presentation of a comic Anon. When they say "it didn't do anything new" they don't mean it didn't do new things AT ALL. They mean it didn't do anything new in any meaningful way.

It was constructed off a formula to appeal to Nolan casuals and what they thought comic fans were. It was as mannered and planned as the MCU and done by a committee to make a lot of money. It was not a directorial vision and it was not brave and it will not become a cult classic in the decades to come and it was not kino.
>>
Super Dad is the most interesting thing Superman has done in decades.

Bat Dad is just hilarious.
>>
>>91506697
>They mean it didn't do anything new in any meaningful way.
I disagree.
>It was not a directorial vision
No, it was a Terrio idea.
>>
Batman should of had a daughteru.
>>
>>91494236
BvS should have ended with Batman saving martha dropping her off at the farm and everyone having a cup of coffee.

Post credit should have been "if man won't kill god, the devil will".

JL the fight doomsday, which brings the fighting around the world like Godzilla and hits central city, arthur shows up as an island is being attacked, cyborg saves batmans life after falling from and avoiding a blast.

All they had to do was end it with Batman and Superman bonding over saving Martha.

For the picture replace Lois with martha, Jon with Lois, and damian with Alfred and krypto with Gal.
>>
>>91494236
BATMAN DOES NOT EAT NACHOS
>>
>>91494236
How is Lois still hot after squeezing out a half-kryptonian kid?
>>
>>91494236
>"...We can talk indoors like normal people".
>scene cuts to OP's pic
>long moment of awkward silence
>so quiet you can hear the clock in the background
>>
>>91506622
Only edgy faggots don't like "Martha!". That's why the movie got mixed reviews. Because edgy faggots wanted the fight to end like a fight.

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME is as far away from edgy as you can get. It's a sentimental moment built on throughout the entire fucking film.
>>
>>91496375
That's the joke.

I swear I'm the only one that found OP's page funny.
>>
>>91506025
Be outed as Miss Martian or similar when Jon tells her they are moving to the city.
>>
>>91506494
>I wonder if you could say this with a straight face.

By being correct.

There's no real difference. They're big budget action movies with no depth or real character building, very little internal consistency, poor pacing, etc. The only real difference is that Snyder's films put on airs, which makes them even more disappointingly bad.

Your fanboyism is blinding you to reality.
>>
>>91494236
>BvS should have been meaningless, low-brow gags with no actual substance that can easily be repeated as memes in my tweets and facebook posts!
Fuck off, Marveldrone.
>>
>>91507417
>Your fanboyism is blinding you to reality.
No?
No two movies are created equal.
Your reductionist mindset is blinding you to reality.
>>
>>91507080
This is so fucking bad. Terrible. This is why you don't let shut-in manchildren write movies. All you want is "LOL MUH FEELGOOD HAPPY, look, mom! Batman and Superman are drinking coffee together! So comfy!!" Go watch HISHE, then kill yourself.
>>
>>91507417
>Snyder's films put on airs
By actually looking good? I suppose it's his fault for not wanting his movies to look like a Netflix series, although even Marvel's Netflix stuff looks better than their movies.

I think people put airs on Snyder's movies more than he does himself.
>>
>>91494677
Thanks for outting yourself as a pleb that didnt get past the martha filter, bud. Now i dont have to pay you any mind bc anything you say is coming from an idiot
>>
>>91507599
>I think people put airs on Snyder's movies more than he does himself.
this
>>
>>91507599
>By actually looking good?

His films look like throwbacks to the early 2000's era where everyone was afraid of being comic book movies so the colors were muted and the costumes were made as un-costume like as possible.

He's returning to the old Blade style "not superhero superhero movie" filtered through Nolan. His visuals are too on-the-nose. His shots are far too mannered. He insists when he should imply. What he wants to be awe-inspiring and emotionally stirring becomes campy because he shows his hand far too much.

If looking better than Marvel films is your laurel then by all means claim it. But don't think that saves you from criticism.
>>
>>91507532
I disagree.
>>
>>91507723
It's like the scene where he's saving the family on the roof of the flooded house. It would be enough to just have them reaching for the sky hoping Superman would see them.

But Snyder is above all an insecure director. He wants to make SURE the audience gets the message of each shot. So we need a big painted superman sign on the roof to show that they really need him. And we need him cast in darkness as a distant super-being. And we need her reaching out to the sky like the Cistine Chapel. And it comes off as campy. It descends into pure cringe. And if he had the shot be so say, of Superman flying high up in the sky far away that would get more of his meaning across. It would show that he's trying his best to help people and that he doesn't intend to come across as a distant god,he's just doing so much. By having him close to the woman and looking so menacing his distance from humanity looks like a choice on his behalf. It communicates the wrong message to the audience.
>>
>>91507815
Or take the super-cringey scene of the day of the dead people worshipping him. It's not enough that normal people touch Superman like the hem of Christ's robe and he looks uncomfortable. They have to be painted up like zombies. Because they are the dead and he is the light of the world.

Who didn't cringe hard at that scene?

Or take the talkshow that's being played over the scenes with Neil Degrasse Tyson. Someone says, and I paraphrase "Maybe he's not a god or a devil. Maybe he's just a man trying to help".

When a director has such little confidence in his visuals that he has to have someone explain them to the audience it's time to find a new director.
>>
>>91507815
>So we need a big painted superman sign on the roof to show that they really need him.
No that was a Katrina call-back when people were writing "help" on their roof. Are you a foreigner or underaged?

>>91507876
>Or take the talkshow that's being played over the scenes with Neil Degrasse Tyson. Someone says, and I paraphrase "Maybe he's not a god or a devil. Maybe he's just a man trying to help".

What's "cringey" about that?

That was a callback to the news coverage which was a seminal part of TDKR.
>>
>>91506044
sounds like you're a try-hard intellectual
>>
>>91506044
I li9ke you anon, you and me could be friends
>>
>>91509631
rude

>>91509767
Thank you mate. <3
>>
>>91494236
Comfyfags are so annoying, the whole point if this stuff is that is a nice small moment. That's it, superman isn't your dad stop wanting everything to be the same shit over and over. This isn't interesting in a movie we has way better human moments in bvs, especially from Clark and his mom.
>>
>>91506798
Damian a cute though
>>
>>91510216
Compromise: Damian dresses up like a girl
>>
>>91510280
Ew no, Go away faggot.
>>
>>91507599
>By actually looking good?

They look okay. Snyder has one visual trick and he milks it relentlessly, even if it's not really appropriate to the tone. Half the time his references through visuals are just tiresome, masturbatory wastes of film.

And no, looking okay visually is not putting on airs. Trying to pretend your plot is anything but Transformers tier popcorn trash, when it most certainly is, is putting on airs. Snyder desperately wants to show everyone how smart he is, desperately wants to show singular moments of incredible aesthetic beauty that summarize something painfully obvious about his characters or the world he's working with, but in doing so he forgets a bunch of crucial shit:

1. There needs to be a fucking movie that these moments are built into, you can't just have one visually breathtaking revelation scene after the other - that's a montage, not a film.

2. There needs to be an engaging story that is worthy of these visuals. So far, we haven't gotten that.

The result is that his movies are poorly edited and poorly paced, his characters are flat, and his stories are simplistic at best and nonsensical at worst.

>b-b-but MAHVELLL doesn't look as pretty!

I don't give a fuck what Marvel looks like, fanboy. Snyder is simply a trash tier director.
>>
>>91508044
It's a reference, not a callback.
Callbacks are internal, references are external.
This is semantic yes, but given how often people demand we judge these movies in a vacuum it's kind of annoying how "it has references so it's good!" comes up.
>>
>>91510508
References=/=bad.

>>91510455
>So far, we haven't gotten that.
I disagree.
>>
>>91509979
THIS
>>
Holy shit, where'd all the Snyderdrones come from?
>>
File: Red Hood.jpg (58KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
Red Hood.jpg
58KB, 400x602px
>>91506452
This family stinks!
>>
>>91510605
I've been here since 2009.
>>
>>91510555
I didn't say references were bad.
I said that if you want people to judge the movies on their own merits irrespective of previous characterizations and incarnations, you need to stop using those to prop up the final product,.

You can't go "He's not that Superman!" and then go "Like it because of that Superman!" At least, not without coming off as a massive hypocrite that will say anything and everything rather than admit that the movies aren't very good.
>>
File: Clark.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
Clark.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>91510628
>You can't go "He's not that Superman!"
He literally IS that Superman. No one pro-Snyder is saying that he isn't.
>>
>>91510455
I believe this is what you're getting at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

Yes, it's a huge problem with Snyder's filmmaking. It has hamstrung basically all his movies and will continue to do so until he grows up and stops being an edgy film student in the body of a grown man.
>>
>>91510658
That's not a flaw though.
>>
>>91510651
>No one pro-Snyder is saying that he isn't.

Not that guy you've been arguing with, but this is horseshit. The argument that this Superman is a new, different take is extremely popular among Snyder apologists.
>>
>>91510686
It's a huge flaw.

The video explains why it's a flaw. I could do so in text, but it would be much easier for you to just watch it, as I'd rather not write up an essay in between work.
>>
>>91510692
No, you people cry not muh, and we call you Mark Waid.

He IS Superman.
>>
>>91510733
>not muh accusations
>strawman shit
>straight up lies

I see you've abandoned all pretense at having a tenable position.
>>
>>91510714
>It's a huge flaw.
nah
>The video explains why it's a flaw.
pffft
>>
>>91510651
Ctrl+F "different".
>>
>>91510750
>I see you've abandoned all pretense at having a tenable position.
No, you've only accused me of that as to "win" this internet fight.
My position is strong because it's just plain old true.
>>
>>91506044
>>91509942
>>91494446
If anything is just pandering bullshit is the DCEU, comic references just shat onto a movie with no rhyme or reason
>>
>>91510760
>false flagging
come on now
>>
>>91510770
>If anything is just pandering bullshit
It's Rebirth.
>>
>>91510791
>No True Scotsman
>>
>>91510768
You haven't supplied a position, really. You've just insulted other people.

We all know that the 'Superman is different in this film!' has been employed for as long as these threads have existed. Maybe not by you, sure, but to say that it isn't used is just a lie. And you know it.

Don't bother replying to this, by the way, unless you're going to bring up something worth discussing. Like everyone else you've been talking to, I've grown tired of your intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>91510868
I'm going to kill you, nigger.
>>
>>91510868
You seem to think the discussion you entered was between one or two people. There were at least four or five people making points there idiot.

>Don't bother replying to this

Only faggots say this.
>>
>>91502486
>He's not better than anyone else.
>Super
>Man
>>
>>91510658
This guy's stuff is really good. The video on Azkaban linked to one side is actually a great analysis of a director doing well what Snyder consistently fails at in BvS.
>>
>>91512750
Alfonso Cuaron is a hack though.
>Gravity
>>
>>91512823
Eh, very few directors have avoided making one mediocre film.

Gravity isn't even bad, it's just okay. Not amazing, not groundbreaking, not awful, just... okay.
>>
>>91512951
Same guy here, and I do love PoA, but it was a fluke because Gravity is bad and Children of Men is...fine, but hyped beyond belief.
>muh long takes

I think the DP of Azkaban is why it's so good. That's my pet theory.
Seresin I think his name is.
>>
>>91507281
No, the movie got mixed reviews because it was a mess of editing and poor writing. You know this very well.
>>
>>91513027
Funny, I actually think Gravity is fine and Children of Men is bad.

That said, these aren't the only films he's made.
>>
>>91513036
Not him, but I disagree.
>>
>>91494347
If D.C. could keep its franchise going long enough it's possible. The dinner scene and subsequent bedroom scenes in Logan are similar to this panel plus they contained the weight because we've seen these same characters on the big screen for years
>>
>>91513145
Your personal opinion is irrelevant, we're commenting on the movie's reception.
>>
>>91513281
s-sorry massa'
>>
>>91513036
Him, I disagree.

And it has nothing to do with my or the other anon's opinion of the movie. I disagree with your assessment of the reason it got poor reviews.

The things you mentioned were almost NEVER the lead of any of the written reviews. The reviews led with "too dark" and "depressing". And ask any fucking normie who doesn't run a fucking blog and they'll tell you the "Martha" moment was stupid. MAYBE they're a nolan fag and say "REEEE BATMAN DOESN'T KILL" but generally it was the tone and the fight being billed as lackluster because of the way it finished that was most panned.

People went to a comic book movie and wanted the typical ending to a fight (which they got almost an hour later) but were pissed because the titular fight ended sentimentally instead of climactically.
>>
>>91513487
Honestly this.
MAYBE there are good criticisms of the film, but film "criticism" is in a sorry state.
>>
>>91513487
>Him, I disagree.
No, it had a terrible reception and most negative reviews mentioned a terrible script and half assed editing. That's all that's being mentioned here.
This is not about sharing your opinion about the movie for the 1000th time.
Put a sock in it, snyderfag.
>>
>>91513704
>Put a sock in it, snyderfag.
never desu
We're going to be here for years to come.
>>
>>91513739
>We're
Or at least until WB runs out of shilling money, or discord shuts down spam servers.
>>
>>91513809
I do it for free though.
>>
File: le totty face.png (791KB, 680x678px) Image search: [Google]
le totty face.png
791KB, 680x678px
>>91509979
>superman isn't your dad
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>>
>>91513704
>Put a sock on it.

No. Swallow a fucking bullet.
>>
> Bruce and Diana have dinner with Lois, Clark and Jon.
> Bruce and Damian have desert with Lois, Clark and Jon.
> Kara has dinner with Lois, Clark and jon.

So, who's next for some good old home cooked food with the Kents?
>>
Why is everyone so obsessed with killing the joker on here? Hes been "killed" a bunch but hes never really dead, and if batman finally had it, shot him point blank in the head with a batgun, give it 6 months and the joker will be back, he always comes back so its pointless to say "batman shud jus kill da jokah"
>>
>>91514475
Some people are autistically against no-kill characters and want to discredit them. That's usually done by showing the negative effects of them not killing.

Batman's the most iconic no-kill character and the Joker being alive is the most negative of the effects of Batman not killing.
>>
>>91494517
>At least the DCEU is taking some risks
But they aren't, really.

Everything that happens in the movies you can find in the comics, executed much better too.
>>
>>91514866
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>91515016
kek, if you think so.
>>
>>91514703
And they are Casuals, I live how batman is portrayed as the bad guy. Thing is, this is bad Bruce, corrupted Bruce is a Bruce that doesn't believe in the values he hold sacred, corrupted superman tries to out the world in a bottle, Snyder understand the characters, I don't like the movie, Im not interested in seeing superman struggle with the world, I think it's a waste of money and that Snyder should just write a comic and would be great, it's just that the space and spot of the movie is huge, and a waste of an opportunity. I hate not muh fags, they are manchildren, I understand why Snyderfags defend artistic exploration, but I want that AFTER we get some normal movies. Snyder it's a decent director with decent ideas, but his movies are not for me or most viewers. I don't think they sucks but I just don't like them I also dislike Johns and Nolan, but I don't believe they are bad, it's just that before you forget vanilla as a flavor you should try chocolate instead of shrimp ice cream.
>>
>>91515061
I know so.
>>
>>91515173
Kek, sure.
>>
>>91515234
?
>>
>>91515254
Exactly.
>>
>>91494517

Taking a risk would be bringing in some infinite crisis, superman prime, or giving batman and superman kids. Snyder's films are predictable and infused with intense filtering to look new and serious.
>>
>>91507281

They become allies because their mothers share the same name. It's the most retarded thing anyone has ever put in a comic book movie
>>
>>91513487

The fight wasn't even brutal or memorable either. It should have been intense and should have stood out among the decades of super hero battles audiences have been treated to. But it was neither original or breaking new ground.
>>
>>91507815
Don't forget that he's just floating up there in front of the family (and the other families that are there) for like a full minute
>>
>>91516233
That is not why they become allies.

Clark allowed Bruce to save Martha because any threat coming from the ship was bound to be massive and who better to save your mom than the guy that just kicked your ass.

even when he lands and the trinity comes together in that scene he's stand-offish with batman simply demanding "did you find the spear" to which batman replies, annoyed "I've been busy." the "I thought she was with you" was a light hearted moment but not in the sense that they had bonded over it. it was just ironic for the audience.

They become "allies" because clark sacrificed himself and batman felt terrible that it had to come to that. if he had not used his weapons on clark clark would not have had to use the last one after batman krypto-gassed doomsday.

It actually remains to be seen if Clark really considers batman a friend. He viciously beat him and because of it forced clark to fucking accept an early death.

But they most certainly did not become allies because their moms shared the same name. that simply was the shock that showed batman he had become everything he claimed to hate.
>>
>>91513487
>The things you mentioned were almost NEVER the lead of any of the written reviews.

I hate this meme.

This is a lie. You are lying, you absolute cretin. Either that or you haven't read any reviews, and you're just going by what /tv/ tells you. I'm looking through the top critic reviews right now and they all bring up its pacing issues, its overwrought visuals, its confused storytelling, etc. The film being depressing as hell is just one thing on top of this.

>And ask any fucking normie who doesn't run a fucking blog and they'll tell you the "Martha" moment was stupid.

They, will, yes. Because it was extremely stupid.
>>
>>91517750
That shit is not what they open their reviews with.

And it was not stupid.

Thank you for your post.
>>
>>91520037
>That shit is not what they open their reviews with.

Bull.

>When in doubt, [Snyder] simply slings another ingredient into the mix, be it an irradiated monster, an explosion on government premises, or the sharp smack of masonry on skull.

>Like some overhyped Vegas brawl, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justicekeeps everybody waiting for the title bout. When it finally arrives, two hours into this superhero sludge pile, you realize that it’s also been falsely billed — and I’m not referring to the monster movie that pops out of nowhere. The film should really be called Batman and Superman v the Audience, because the real beat-down isn’t on men in tights, but on the popcorn-chewing suckers fidgeting in their seats. This is what happens when a studio, Warner Bros. in this case, is so desperate for a DC Comics franchise like the Marvel Comics Universe gold mine, it throws everything but the kitchen sink into a single movie

>The script BvS is guaranteed to make people stop complaining about the sloppiness of the third act of Spectre.

>From the outset, two things are worth saying: yes, this film is a bit of a mess; being simultaneously too short and overly complicated yet needlessly long and childishly simplistic.

And so on and so forth. Is defending a shit film really worth turning into a lying dickbag for?
>>
File: booty.png (227KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
227KB, 960x540px
>>91495909
best face
>>
>>91507400
>loli miss martian
MUH parental brooding
>>
>>91501128

Is this really what edgy 13 year olds and Zack Snyder think?
>>
>>91494446
It just seems like because a lot of people like it, it's pandering.
"Pandering" to you seems synonymous with "readers like it" leading you to believe that the writers are writing good stories for the readers to buy, which again you define as pandering. It's almost like it's their job to write stories readers want to read and buy.

Give me an example of a good story with organic storytelling that you think wasn't pandering.

unless you're baiting in which case 10/10 bait
>>
>>91511128
Superman is such a generic name. That's like calling himself "Super human." As if a name makes you better than someone else.

>I'm Superanon, you're anon. get on your knees.
>>
>>91510813
give up, your bait is shit
>>
File: booty.png (201KB, 453x483px) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
201KB, 453x483px
>>91521517
had to do some trimming, better version now
>>
>>91515312
wat
>>
>>91520037
When I went to a theater that showed BvS, everyone laughed their ass off at the Martha scene. Everybody I know who watched BvS mocks the Martha scene on a regular basis. You can tell us all the time that the Martha scene was inventive or new or whatever, but to everyone else, it was stupid.
>>
File: BaneBats.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
BaneBats.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>91523272
It's easily as wtf to audiences as "big guy/4u", and Martha isn't just poorly sequenced dialogue, it's fully intentional.
Goyer occasionally just puts together some stupid, stupid dialogue, and certain directors just don't have the intelligence to pick up on it (Snyder) or just don't give a fuck anymore (Nolan).

The entirety of TDKR is Nolan saying "fuck it, film it, lets get this over with, whatever".
>>
>>91523272
so kool
>>
>>91517261

Why must every Snyder fags' explanations involve long winded reiterations of scenes spackled with their feelings??? It's okay. You don't have to describe what's going on in that part of the film because any viewer with eyes can fucking see it. Long story short, yes, batman momentarily teamed up with superman due to sympathy and common goals you unbelievable retard. How he got there was contrived and rushed as fuck on top of it being offensively juvenile and autistic
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.