[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucks her problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Fucks her problem
>>
>>91490658
Her head is shaped like a candy corn, she has no shoulders, her ears are located on the sides of her bottom jaw, her nose is a grapefruit, her eyes look like single celled organisms, she has two spikey fried chicken legs sticking out of her skull, and her mouth looks like a stretched out anus
>>
>>91490769
And worst of all, she's a shitty friend.
>>
>>91490658
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, by the looks of it.
>>
>>91490658
I hated her so much. Also hated the blonde black girl in Proud Family.

What was up with cartoons about high school and their need for the best friend to be a cunt?
>>
>>91490658

She secretly resented Ginger who could actually be popular if she put in the effort.
>>
>>91490983
Basically this. If the cost of popularity was publicly humiliating Ginger she would do it without a moment's hesitation.
>>
>>91490658

She'll never get fucked because she's a genetic mistake that should have been aborted
>>
>>91490769
Standard klasky csupo anatomical genius
>>
>>91491825
I seriously don't get it, Rugrats wasn't particularly pretty either but somehow it isn't nearly as bad as As Told By Ginger.
>>
>>91490658
She was raised by her parents. That's really it. Her mother was obsessed with appearances (not "how you look", but "how your LIFE looks", keeping-up-with-the-Joneses bullshit) and her dad was a doormat, so she ended up like her mom. She put way too much stock in her popularity, so she'd jump at any chance to rise to a higher 'rank' in the school, even if it meant selling out her friends.

She was also, as the other anon pointed out, jealous that Ginger could have been one of the Alpha Bitches of the school, but didn't care to. Ginger had a path to what Dodie WANTED, but didn't take it. Basically the same as a hungry kid watching their friend throw away mounds of food every day.

Hoodsy escaped that fate by not giving a tupenny fuck what his awful bitch of a mother thought.
>>
>>91491903
It's almost like uncanny valley. Things like Stu's super long nose or Didi's goofy hair didn't really look super out of place, because it looked cartoony (or you could interpret it as a baby recognizing people based on things like 'long nose', so those features were exaggerated). The Ginger stuff is closer to "normal", so the differences are starker, I guess?
>>
>>91490944
Most girls can relate to having one of their friends dive off the deep end of middle school drama, so it shows up a lot in media targeted to that audience.
>>
>>91491932
Man, Hoodsy was such a good kid.
>>
>>91491970
I think with rugrats they started with some human shapes and cartoonified them but for this they started with geometric shapes and did a mister potato head.
>>
>>91492024
I honestly think the reason he ended up a good kid is he spent so much time around the Foutleys. Carl's a shit, but as Lois points out several times he's a good kid underneath it, and Lois treats Hoodsey like a second son half the time. Combine that with his utter apathy towards his mother's bullshit about appearances, and you end up with a good kid.
>>
>>91491970
>or you could interpret it as a baby recognizing people based on things like 'long nose', so those features were exaggerated
I could see that. Like how Aaahh!!! Real Monsters wasn't pretty either but it made sense because they were all monsters and not supposed to look appealing.
>>
>>91492024
>That episode where he's not sad about his grandma dying because he didn't spend very much time with her, and thought she was mean
It was nice to see a show addressing "the loss of someone you weren't close to, but everyone expects you to be devastated about".
>>
She's a very very ugly veronica and/or martha.
>>
>>91491970
You are fucking retarded if you think ginger's designs are more human loking than the rugrats
>>
She was s accurate of the submissive beta girl who desperately wanted to be popular
>>
>>91491769
She was more than willing to humiliate all those kids who had lice.
>>
>>91492125
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Duckman had the benefit of not really focusing on human characters.

I think Klasky Csupo worked best with more surreal shows.
>>
>>91490658
God DAMN I forgot how ugly this show was.
>>
File: ginger.jpg (82KB, 625x1109px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.jpg
82KB, 625x1109px
oblig
>>
>>91492439
The mouth is drawn weird
>>
File: Sobo_1906_324.png (446KB, 1280x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Sobo_1906_324.png
446KB, 1280x1055px
>>91492463
it still looks better when it isn't hanging off her face

I don't know who did the goddamn character design for this show but if I had to guess at their name I'd have to go with "Phil Trum". And that they were incredibly egotistical but also sneaky.
>>
>>91492541
The mouth looks like a pussy
>>
>>91490658
She's fucking hideous, like every other character on that show.
>>
>>91492439
I want to see more of these.
>>
>>91490658
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING!
>>
>>91492541
That's a good pun right there. and you even provided a diagram in case people didn't get it. nice.

in any case, klasky and csupo enjoy ugliness because they're russian. see the Philips CD-i games for other examples.
i'm surprised /co/ is on our side about this actually, given how anything too pretty gets accused of being anime (as if that's a bad thing) and any ugliness usually gets praised as "having a distinct silhouette" and "Avoiding the uncanny valley"
unless there's a hint of color on the nose, then it's just tumblr shit. also if there are too many round edges it gets screamed at for being 'calarts'
>>
>>91492541
>nasolabial sulcus
now i know the name of that thing i hate. i wish it would go away, it's like the worst thing in all of humanity.
mentolabial sulcus is cool though.
>>
File: Courtney.png (306KB, 688x550px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney.png
306KB, 688x550px
>>91492439
>>
>>91491903
Rugrat's style worked because it worked with the show, which is about babies playing pretend and everything. The style doesn't work good for Slice of Life, and doesn't even work for The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald.

Speaking of, that Mcdonalds cartoon was pretty crap
>Shares same VAs with Rugrats
>Shares same style of soundtrack
It really was like watching Rugrats, but it wasn't Rugrats.
>>
I fucking hated the look of this show so much.
>>
She was mad jealous that Ginger was getting everything she wanted without even really trying: popularity, intelligence, peer respect, lots of interest from boys, the school queen bee poorly hiding an intense lesbian crush on her, the works.

What made it worse was that Ginger actually didn't want or like any of it when she got it.
>>
>>91492114
>>91492075
Hoods was the probably the most mature kid in the show. He even went out of his way to dance with Macie, alpha as fuck.
>>
>>91493789
>>91492439
Really not any less creepy, honestly.
>>
File: 1426565585876.png (155KB, 287x347px) Image search: [Google]
1426565585876.png
155KB, 287x347px
Copypasting this from that other thread.

Dodie was cancer.
Miranda was a bitch, but got humbled here and there.
Mitzi was queen bitch, and lost an eye for making Miranda look like Courtney.

Dodie was horrid, and got no repentance for her actions. Ginger still stayed friends with her.
Courtney should have became Ginger's friend and Dodie being demoted to Miranda's sidekick. At least then she'd get called out for being shitty by someone who had bitch tendencies but was still a friend. Her mother was worse.

>>91491932
Or what this anon said.
>>
File: moufs.png (411KB, 815x550px) Image search: [Google]
moufs.png
411KB, 815x550px
>>91492439
>>91492463
>>91493789
>>91494879

I tried.
>>
>>91495273
>Courtney should have became Ginger's girlfriend
ftfy
>>
File: 1483548694480.png (75KB, 232x272px) Image search: [Google]
1483548694480.png
75KB, 232x272px
>>91495394
You failed
>>
>>91495515
I know.
>>
File: YesThisIsAnActualDog4.jpg (156KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
YesThisIsAnActualDog4.jpg
156KB, 852x1041px
>>91495421
mynigger
not even a /u/ cracked pot theory either, it was an actual storyline that got dropped on the last season due to cancelation.
>>
>>91495547
Pity, I think it would have worked out pretty well.
>>
>>91495394
Now, i'm scared.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.